Old 21-09-2018, 10:30 PM

LoudPop is on a distinguished road
Default What age was your 1st pop?
Does anyone remember the age they were when you popped your first balloon on purpose?

I remember blowing up a Big Orange Balloon I got from our Fall carnival when I was 7 years old. Scared the crap out of me. Lol I would blow it up real big then chicken out and let the air out. Then, I'd try again...until BOOM! Wet shards of latex all over my room.

I may of popped one earlier but can't remember (definitely remember others popping balloons around me before then).
Old 22-09-2018, 05:17 AM

Casey88 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What age was your 1st pop?
Exactly last year (sept 2017) when I was 29.

I was a pure non-popper back then. Had a small balloon and a fork beside me. Had the urge to know how it felt to pop a balloon on purpose. Took the fork and stabbed the balloon. BLAM. Scared the bejesus out of me and my body was shivering.

However it woke the other side of me and now at least once a month, I would pop a balloon on purpose (with loud music on my earphone of course). Love to sit on them.
Old 22-09-2018, 09:19 AM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road
My very first intentional popping was in my 10. I blew the balloon up about to the rated size, put it underneath a blanket and stabbed it with a long needle. I was very proud of my braveness :-). Then, popping became more and more frequent depending the available balloons and my private time. The first intentional B2P was much-much later, in my thirties.
Old 22-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Master Over Inflator

onemoreblow is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LoudPop View Post
Does anyone remember the age they were when you popped your first balloon on purpose?

I remember blowing up a Big Orange Balloon I got from our Fall carnival when I was 7 years old. Scared the crap out of me. Lol I would blow it up real big then chicken out and let the air out. Then, I'd try again...until BOOM! Wet shards of latex all over my room.

I may of popped one earlier but can't remember (definitely remember others popping balloons around me before then).
This used to happen to me a lot but not on purpose. I would just reuse balloons too many times or not know when to stop inflating them. Many accidental B2P lol
Old 27-09-2018, 01:28 AM

ugurano is on a distinguished road
16 age im beginned to popping
Old 30-09-2018, 01:17 PM

balloonbuster is on a distinguished road
I was a 4-5 years old little boy and I remember that there were 5-6 big balloons in the room. Maybe after my birthday. They looked very big, though I was small. I remember feeling some (early) erection in my dick, when I looked at the big balloons. They was so exciting. I was playing with my friend and we decided to pop one of them. We hit the balloon with a heavy object (maybe it was a bad camera),... and the big bang came. We really liked. We exploded all of them. It was very good and exciting! Then my conscience was a pity that I ruined the gift my parents gave me.
The next time was when I was 12 when I got a balloon in the school and I decided to explode it. This became my first ejaculation, but that's what I wrote about it.

Last edited by balloonbuster; 30-09-2018 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:57 PM

LoudPopper is on a distinguished road
My first unintentional pop was probably was on my 6th birthday. I'm sure balloons had popped around me beforehand, but it was the first time that I was playing with a balloon and it popped on me. Intentional or unintentional, I can definitely say that it was probably the most significant balloon pop in my life. It was a beautiful blue balloon, I'm sure it had to be probably 12" and massively overinflated, but it was HUGE about the size of a 16"er inflated to standard size. I can remember it was after my birthday party. I was batting it around for probably 5 minutes and having so much fun, and then it hit the hardwood floor and just exploded. I was absolutely devastated. I just remember loving that balloon so much, and thinking about just how great balloons were, and how fun they were, and how I always wanted to enjoy balloons like this. And then.... BANG. I was so sad. I was phobic starting that day.

My first intentional pop was maybe a year afterwards, maybe a little longer. I was probably about 8. I had a terrible time in my life with balloons after that first blue balloon. I was crying all the time. I was being teased by my family members, and some even were popping balloons around me just to upset me. I decided that I wasn't going to be tortured or ridiculed anymore. I had a pack of cheap 5-7" balloons. I blew up a pink one that was hotdog shaped, maybe 5" diameter and a 10" long. I plugged my ears and made up my mind that I was going to pop it. But I had no idea how to using my hands if they were both covering my ears at the time. So as weird as it sounds, I decided to bury my face in it! I just remember the feeling of it pressing agianst my face. It was so disorienting, and then all of the sudden the feeling disappeared! I had popped it without even noticing. I didn't hear a sound or anything. So I decided to sit pop a 7" orange one afterwards. Ears plugged, and the noise wasn't too bad. But I strangely noticed that it was kinda fun! Long story short, balloon popping turned into a hobby after that point. Maybe I'll give a more detailed version of what happened in the future but this will suffice for now.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:08 PM
Breath King

BlowAndInhale is on a distinguished road
My first accidental pop was either 9 or 10. I didn’t realize that repeatedly blowing the balloon up and letting the air out was weakening it. I was petrified. But this year, I’ve done two deliberate blow-to-pops!
Old 05-10-2018, 06:30 AM

drumrd is on a distinguished road
As a non- or semipopper I still feel attracted to write her. Hope that is ok.

My first accidental pop, i still remember good. I think i was 2 or 3 years and i was laying in a small traveling bed during a vacation. It was outside during the day, next to a tent, at a camping spot. I can remember i was attracted to the colors of the balloon, people around where blowing up. I think somebody noticed I liked balloons and put a balloon with me in the bed. The bed though, had wooden sharp ends, and the unavoidable happened. I was shocked.

When i grew older, in puberty, i started to experiment with intentional popping. I think i was around 13-14 years old. The first time i blew up a balloon tight, put it in a gutter between my parents house and the neighbors. My parents had a flat roof, and from above i dropped something sharp on the balloon. I was still loud, although it was outside.

During puberty i popped more balloons back then, compared to the age of 20-30. Now in my thirties, the popping starts to return.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:49 PM

sitonballoons is on a distinguished road
My first pop, as I said in another thread, was in elementary school. I was maybe 8 or 9 years old? It was for a balloon relay at field day; the one where you run down to a chair with a balloon, sit on it and pop it, and then run back. I was of course pretty small at the time, so popping that balloon was pretty tough! After several failed bounces on the balloon to pop it, a parent eventually came over and had to help me out since I was taking so long lol. But after that, my love for sit popping was born. In the years following, I would once in a blue moon get my hands on a balloon from a store or restaurant or something. I would sit on them, but at the time, not with the intention of popping them, although sometimes that ended up being the fate anyways haha. When I turned 16, I started buying my own balloons and routinely popping them when I could. To this day I pop balloons in different ways, but my favorite method by far is still the sit to pop!