Old 01-09-2018, 04:34 AM

thesweetiger is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Forget to mention
I'm not a popper just have no issue to see
Old 06-09-2018, 03:45 AM

Joe Sixpanel is on a distinguished road
Hello, everyone! I'm so glad I finally found this site, and that there is such a large, diverse community here. I'm a married man who's had an inflatable fetish/balloon phobia for a LONG time.
I've been terrified of balloons popping since about the age of 3 (I remember the moment only too well). I've loved beach balls and other vinyl inflatables for just as long, as far as I can recall. 20"-36" beach balls are my favorite - especially the rare 30". My balloon phobia has gotten less severe over time, as having small kids presents a lot of situations with balloons nearby.
I have been very fortunate to have a wife who participates in my beach ball fantasies. She blows them up so tight for me, knowing how excited I get as they expand and get rock hard. If you have partner you love and trust, I highly recommend sharing your fetish with her/him. I know it's hard to blurt it out that first time, but it is so worth it!
Old 10-09-2018, 05:56 AM
Passion for expansion

Biginflationist is on a distinguished road
Nice to hear your spouse supports your fetish and even participates. I'm married also and although my wife knows about my fetish with beach balls, she definitely won't participate or talk about it. I have to be covert when I want to have some fun.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:17 PM

NYCLooner is on a distinguished road
Hey,
I'm Eric. I'm 34 bicurious and live in New York City. I'm a semipopper but trying to pop more, especially btp. (I just did a 16" crystal Unique that was awesome.) Love to read, hike and go for drinks when I'm not working. I'm always looking for folks to talk about balloons or hang out with, and would be down for some popping fun if we clicked. Nice to be among like-minded people!
Old 11-09-2018, 05:11 AM

Joe Sixpanel is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Biginflationist View Post
Nice to hear your spouse supports your fetish and even participates. I'm married also and although my wife knows about my fetish with beach balls, she definitely won't participate or talk about it. I have to be covert when I want to have some fun.
Sorry to hear your wife won't play with inflatables with you. That must be hard on both of you. Just curious about how she found out. Did you tell her, or did she catch you?
Old 12-09-2018, 04:09 AM

carlobonifazio is on a distinguished road
Hi all,
I have been reading this forum for awhile and finally thought it was time to join!
I'm a straight semi-popper living in the NYC area. I mostly like regular size 12"-14" loons (as my fetish seems to have developed around them) but I do enjoy a nice crystal TT 17" on occasion. Like most people here, I started off as a phobic. I am currently trying to get more comfortable doing B2Ps, but I still get occasionally nervous and my walls are pretty thin!
Old 14-09-2018, 12:03 PM

Seasidelad is on a distinguished road
I am from the UK and loved balloons since I was a kid but as an an adult I have more freedom to really enjoy them. As an adult I moved onto inflatables as well I love riding them and as they last longer and take more I use them more often then loons. I still love to have loons around.

If I am out in town I will look for free balloons. I do like balloons that have inflated by someone else. Advertising balloons are ace if they are under inflated I take them home and blow them up more. I view myself as a semi popper I like to keep balloons around but will sometimes pop if I’m in the mood. I was part of the UK Looners forum as there is not a lot of activity this site was recommended to me so here I am.
Old 17-09-2018, 01:06 PM

LuciferLooner is on a distinguished road
Hello, Popper from Chester in the UK here !
Old 19-09-2018, 05:16 PM

LoudPop is on a distinguished road
I was a "loud noise" phobic as a kid. Balloons popping, fireworks, and firecrackers were the worst. I knew I had to "cure" myself so I started popping balloons when I was ~7 years old. It wasn't easy and took years but got to where I could BTP and enjoyed it. Fireworks and firecrackers were more difficult to overcome. But in my late teens, I finally popped a firecracker. The phobia was GONE.

I love loud "pops" now! And I love popping balloons and fireworks myself and it's even better with a SO. My GF will indulge occasionally and I love it when she does. I guess I have a voyeuristic side to it as well. Because I love watching others (especially women) reactions to a loud balloon pop, fireworks, or firecrackers popping. You see all kinds of reactions and I think back to how far I've progressed with my phobia.
Old 02-10-2018, 05:06 PM

BlowAndInhale is on a distinguished road
Hi, everyone! I’m new here! For me, the fetish started out as a childhood phobia. But I’ve always been fascinated by balloons. I love everything about them. I think the act of blowing in general, whether it be balloons, inflatables, wind instruments, etc., is incredibly sensual. The ‘Inhale’ part of my username comes from the fact that I also very much enjoy seeing the inhalation of helium from balloons, especially mylars. It’s sort of like the opposite of a blow-to-pop for me. Seeing a beautiful woman using her mouth to “inhale the lifeforce” of this object into herself, I think is an incredible thing. Anyway, I look forward to talking with you all!