X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Huge inflatable islands

I was in Costco this weekend and noticed they've got summer inflatables in, including a huge inflatable island for around £22

This is the one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bestway-C...d/183100587263

Very tempted to pick a few up.
    Vicci x
  • Seasider
    • Jan 2016

Re: Huge inflatable islands

I think I am just on the verge of discovering the whole inflatable thing, up till now it’s only been ballooons but I am certainly staring to get the inflatable thing!!

Comment

• loonerdude44
      Inflatable Enthusiast
      • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Seasider
      I think I am just on the verge of discovering the whole inflatable thing, up till now it’s only been ballooons but I am certainly staring to get the inflatable thing!!
      Do it, it's so worth it.

Little personal bit: for me, it's not really that sexual, it's just that the inflatable/pvc section of the forum is more active than other websites so I hang around here, but I love inflatables on a spiritual level. I've got 5 (and counting) inflatable pool toys, 4 orcas and a dolphin. They all have names, they all have individual personalities, they all have kind, loving souls. I've so far met a couple of people who love their inflates to the same extent that I do.

Anyway, back to the topic. Inflatables last much, much longer than balloons (if you're careful lol), they don't photodegrade and can take more weight (obviously). Not to mention the fact that they're often SO cute!

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

To anyone thinking of getting one of these... you'll need a good pump. I can't find mine and it took nearly an hour to blow up. Now I'm too tired to do anything with it!
        Vicci x

Comment

• loonerdude44
          Inflatable Enthusiast
          • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Vicci
          To anyone thinking of getting one of these... you'll need a good pump. I can't find mine and it took nearly an hour to blow up. Now I'm too tired to do anything with it!
          I'd be concerned if anybody were​ stupid enough to try to inflate one of these by mouth. People are stupid but not that stupid.

Comment

• JR Looner
            • May 2015

Originally posted by loonerdude44
            I'd be concerned if anybody were​ stupid enough to try to inflate one of these by mouth. People are stupid but not that stupid.
            According to Vicci's post, she DID inflate it by mouth. Which I think is awesome! Great job Vicci!

Comment

• t17forLife
              • May 2015

Oh hell yeah I need to get some of these!

Only problem is of course that I don't even have 8ft worth of space to enjoy it within. Maybe some fine 48" beachballs and Intex whales instead.

Comment

• Vicci
                Blown to bits
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by loonerdude44
                Each ring is an individual chamber, so each one is no worse than inflating something like an inflatable sofa. Just that there's so many of them
                Vicci x

Comment

• heaviest
                  • Jun 2018

Here's one that isn't so huge. This is the perfect size for me. It's big enough that it will hold me in the pool, but small enough that it sinks a lot under my weight, enough that people think I'm going to pop it. I kind of get off on that. I've even had someone on here with me, though she was smaller than my usual 400 pound inflatable popping partner.

At home I've had my partner and one other person on this thing with me, on the floor. There's no way it'll hold that much in the pool, but I want to try. On my floor it gets really hard with that much weight on it. Almost 1300 pounds.

The third person thought the float was just something to lie on. Didn't know it was part of the fun. She was really afraid it would pop LOL.

Comment

• Inflate Able
                    • Jun 2018

In awe of your lung power, ma’am. Don’t let the haters hate; you have a gift, and I’m impressed with your stamina and determination to tackle and defeat something so large with just your lungs. So easy and understandable that most would go straight to a compressor for such a beast!

Keep doing what you enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍