How casually do you keep balloons in your living space?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

How casually do you keep balloons in your living space?

When my room mates are gone I just take them all out of my closet and let them stay out, What about you guys?
  • JR Looner
    • May 2015

Re: How casually do you keep balloons in your living space?

I live on my own, so I keep a few inflatables and balloons out almost all the time.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
      • Oct 2016

I try and keep balloons under my covers, but I'm bad at it.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
        • Feb 2017

I keep usually like 1 inflatible around in a random spot, just because it kind of brings back childhood memories.

Comment

• Slugamano
          • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Heliumlooner
          I keep usually like 1 inflatible around in a random spot, just because it kind of brings back childhood memories.
          I feel the same way...

Comment

• Seidenki
            • Dec 2016

I seem to have balloons out in permanent decoration, which works well when they're quality as the last a long time. It helps I live alone except for a cat. Before I got my kitteh, I used to often have a few balloons on the floor, but I don't do that anymore. I do have a sprinkling of uninflated ones in various places, though. That hasn't changed!

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
              • Jun 2015

I have balloons in some places in the house when i have blown up a few randomly up. Since i live alone but i mostly have balloons in the bedroom, but hide them if i have friends over since alot of them don't know about my fetish.

Comment

• kahuna09
                • Jul 2013

now that i live along i have 2 spare bed rooms and i have one of the bed room closest pretty full of big nice tightly inflated balloons. It makes for a good time to be able to go in there and have some balloon fun when ever you want. Although its pretty loud when there is an accident.

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

Keep mine in an inconspicuous blue 30 litre dry bag next the wardrobe!

Comment

• blnppr
                    • Jan 2016

My wife and I have a house. She knows all about my fetish and will play along. I always have a few balloons sitting around, fully inflated. She's used to hearing them pop from time to time.

Comment

• Micks101
                      • Jan 2017

I tend to have a few blown up around the house now that I live alone, makes for a nice environment!

Comment

• someloonerguy
                        • Aug 2016

I've been living in my apartment for a few months buuuuut haven't exactly gotten the apartment clean and setup enough for balloons to be bopping around safely. >.>

Once I do I have plenty that I want to blow up and keep around.

Comment

• Loonatic
                          Balloons + Feet
                          • Apr 2016

My wife and I have various balloon decorations around our apartment and I've found some new ways to incoporate balloons into the decor without it looking odd (at least we think so).

For example: in our living room, above our sofa, we have those giant mylar letter balloons spelling out our last name as a sort of giant art piece. We also have a "balloon bowl" (literally a decorative bowl filled with uninflated balloons) as a centerpiece of our coffee table. A couple balloon animal sculputres as bookends about the room.

In our bedroom we have a balloon bouquet from our wedding that is still partially inflated after 6 months. Nobody seems to think twice of all this since my wife loves balloons (purely in a non-sexual, thinks they're fun/likes how they look kind of way) so that is a great cover for my fetish and having balloons about. It does make it fun to see how I can display balloons around without getting "caught" though, if that makes sense.

On occassion, when we can get in some balloon play, or if I'm just in a real mood for loons, I'll blow up a bunch of larger 16"-36" loons to have about until eventually my wife says they're a bit much and I, or we, go and dispose of them in whichever pleasurable way seems fitting.

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
                            The Balloon Stuffer
                            • Apr 2013

I have them around when i know for sure I am not receiving any visitors or my girlfriend. Which makes it pretty difficult the last years and practically makes this non-existent these days.

In the past I would have them laying around freely throughout the whole house, decorated and my bedroom stacked.

Now usually I put them in a closet that I have especially for the purpose of putting them away and can be locked. It wont hold giant balloons but a good 20 or so standard balloons still fit.

No need for that this weekend though

Comment

• Nopops4me
                              • Jun 2015

Loonatic's 'Balloon Bowl' reminded me of the bowl of sweets/candy we have on our coffee table. Occasionally a friend/visitor will take one to consume. Has there ever been the time when the visitor took a balloon & started to inflate it? What was your reaction? Did they just deflate it again, blow up & tie it off to play/toss it around or blow it so big that the inevitable 'pop' happened?

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎