• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

Stop or Pop II

Hello all,

I've been away for a bit, but I'm back at it. I did this awhile ago and it was fun so I'm gonna try again.

I'm lying in bed and I've blown up a few balloons to save for later. I'm on my 4th (a pretty orange one) and it's starting to get pretty big. I've got maybe 8 or 9 breaths into it and the neck is starting to fill.

Should I stop it, or Pop it?

XO,
    Katie
    I love to hear the BOOM!
  • lonelylooner
    • Jan 2012

Re: Stop or Pop II

bounce on it, stretch that neck!

Comment

• cgrocarlos
      • Oct 2011

keep going! see how big it can really get

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

Keep blowing of course, never stop with the blowing
        Vicci x

Comment

• lonelylooner
          • Jan 2012

The suspense!!

Comment

• EC1118
            • Jun 2012

What did you do in the end?

Comment

• Vicci
              Blown to bits
              • Oct 2009

So, how big did it get before it popped? Could you have entered it in the impressive neck competition?
              Vicci x

Comment

• Katielynn
                Expert Blower
                • May 2012

Originally posted by EC1118
                What did you do in the end?
                It popped. I popped it.

No, it wouldn't have qualified for an impressive neck. I stopped blowing and half knotted it while I waited for responses.

But, I got bored waiting and was in a mood to play. So I grabbed it from the floor and brought it up into the bed with me. She was a big, beautiful orange balloon I had leftover from Halloween. I had blown it up to the point where the neck would start to form, but I know it would have taken a lot more.

The body felt tight though and I liked the "boing" sound it made when I tossed it up in the air. I watched it spin as I laid back, letting it fall on me, bouncing lightly on my naked chest and stomach. I knew in that instant that it was about to meet its end. It was just a matter of how.

I tapped my fingernails on the side, once again feeling the hardness as I considered my options. I could unknot it and keep blowing, as I suggested in my post. I love the echoing boom it makes in my bedroom and to watch the pieces fall around me like confetti, congratulating me on a job well done. I tugged the mouthpiece slightly to determine how much bigger I thought it would go, but ultimately, I decided it would be too much work and I was too impatient.

So I tugged the knot tight and I raised it over my head and started to dig my fingernails into the side. I watched as as I slowly squeezed it, anticipating the POP! But it wouldn't go. Frustrated, I squeezed harder, watching the balloon deform, squeaking and protesting, but still it would not pop. I squeezed so hard my fingers touched. The balloon was so misshapen and ugly at this point, but I watched the neck fill and strain against the knot. That's when I got a different idea.

Shall I go on? Any of you guys like hearing a girl talk like this?
                I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• tommy
                  • Aug 2012

go on it sounded like fun

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                    • Oct 2011

You have no idea!! Please go on

Comment

• Vicci
                      Blown to bits
                      • Oct 2009

Excellent Katie. What did you do with the rest of the balloons?
                      Vicci x

Comment

• Katielynn
                        Expert Blower
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by tommy
                        go on it sounded like fun
                        Ok. So, as I said yesterday, I was lying in bed, trying to pop this orange balloon by squeezing it to death. But, for some reason, it just did not want to pop.

Seeing the neck strain against the knot kinda turned me on. I felt a little tingle in my girl parts and changed course. My first thought was to untie it and blow it to the max after all. Since my bf introduced me to balloon play, this is one of my favorite things. He loves to watch me lie in bed, wearing nothing but a cute pair of panties, and slowly inflate a balloon while I touch myself. He can hardly contain himself while I gently massage my breasts, filling the balloon with my warm air, or when I arch my back slightly and raise my hips a little before contracting my stomach muscles to blow deeply, filling the balloon larger and larger. I giggle when I see his massive erection as he watches me slip my fingers down inside my panties while holding the balloon's expanding neck with my other hand, pushing the body away from my face, trying to get a decent neck on it. It's a 3 way race of heavy breathing while I close my eyes and blow and blow and blow, seeing whether me, him, or the balloon will burst first. Not that I let him touch himself while this is going on. No, my rule with balloon play is that this is for him and I expect him to watch!

So anyway, I tried to untie it, guessing I would need another 6 or 7 breaths until it burst. But I couldn't get the knot undone easily. Growing impatient, I held the large orange orb between my thighs and tugged at the knot a little more. I liked the way the taught balloon felt between my legs and I started to squeeze it a bit, rubbing my hands along the top it, producing a little squeak. I slid my fingers down, gently caressing myself with one hand, feeling the neck of the balloon bulge into my other as I squeezed my lefts together.

A few moments of this and I was ready for the bang. I sat up, grabbed the balloon, placed it between my legs and under my bottom, straddling it. The firm latex against my wet panties felt good and I started to rock. Slowly at first, but gathering momentum. I watched the neck bulge out between my legs as I thrust more of my weight on it and I moaned. I rode the balloon until it satisfied me, bouncing hard on the bed, daring the the neck to swell and burst the knot. Finally, after I finished and the balloon was of no use to me anymore, I stopped. Resting on it, the neck stretched and nearly transparent, I dug my nails into the body, waiting for the Bang of release I craved.

It finally popped, but not with a loud boom, more of a weak 'whump', muffled by my body and the mattress. I think I'll blow it up bigger next time I decide to do this.
                        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• lonelylooner
                          • Jan 2012

I seriously SERIOUSLY need to find someone like you! Where are u ladies? that was amazing

Comment

• tommy
                            • Aug 2012

love your story want to now more

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                              • Oct 2011

you're awesome, thats all i gotta say lol

Comment

Working...