How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heliumlooner
    • Feb 2017

Re: How do you masturbate with balloons/inflatables? (non-poppers only)

Smother with women's moisturizer and then have at it 😋 hahaha
    Pink balloon + lady moisturizer + no holding back = best stress relief

Comment

• loonlun
      • Mar 2021

Although I prefer riding balloons, sometimes it is fun to just squeeze and hug one and take care of things manually.

Comment

• Flynnrunner
        • Jan 2023

i blow up a pair of 36" rounds to about 18 inches and stuff them in an oversized pair of underwear, then I go to town. Sometimes I put a third smaller balloon between my legs and inflate it with a hose to heighten my pleasure.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
          • Feb 2023

I'm so relieved to read that I am not the only person who uses balloons in this way.
          Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• BalloonFun
            • Apr 2022

Originally posted by UKPOPPER
            I'm so relieved to read that I am not the only person who uses balloons in this way.
            Yesterday, I used a Cattex spiral worker in an oversized pair of underwear, put my bare feet up on the other end of the worker, and had a blast!!!!!

Comment

• heaviest
              • Jun 2018

When I was a lot younger I bought the largest pair of panties I could find and fully inflated two 24 inch beach balls in them, and partially inflated a third in front for the belly. It was remarkably well shaped.

Comment

• WindyBalloon
                • Feb 2023

I like to gently hump and fuck them in my underwear when I'm nearing my orgasm, then just let myself go all over them.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                  • Jan 2016

I do the same windyballoon
                  The bigger the better

Comment

• loonlun
                    • Mar 2021

Underwear on balloons can be fun. I sometimes wear briefs so that I can feel the latex on my thighs as I straddle one. If I put a sheet or thin blanket down on the balloon, too, then there's a different kind of friction that's fun from time to time.

Comment

• MylarLover
                      Mylar Balloon Lover
                      • Apr 2023

I place a tight inflated Mylar Balloon on my private parts in bed and masturbate as I can feel the texture of tight inflated Mylar and think of something I like and look at Mylar Balloons until I cum.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                        • Apr 2023

I like humping Big 48" heart shaped latex balloons. It's just like riding a bbw thick pear pawg in spandex.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                          • Jan 2016

I agree slow deflaite ,I love shiny spandex
                          The bigger the better

Comment

• Blowitbig
                            • Jan 2016

I actually blew up a17 inch tuftex inside a pair of shiny spandex booty shorts and humped on it, it was amazing,
                            The bigger the better

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                              • Apr 2023

There was a Girl with a Big Beautiful pear shaped booty in our club last weekend. She was wearing Shiney Pink Spandex. Her husband kept buying drinks for everyone While She was out on the Dance floor rubbing Her booty on every guy's crotch. She went into the Men's room with a couple guy's on two occasions. She came out the second time with spots all over Her booty! I'd NEVER risk banging a Chick like that but I got Blue Balls watching her all night thinking about riding that! I went Home and Exploded all over a 36" Pink Balloon in my spandex just thinking about Her Hips & Ass! I just bought 4 48" Heart Shaped latex Balloons that are a Perfect match for thinking about Her!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎