Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LMC,romanov79
    • Jun 2016

sleep and talk

When I get stressed/upset, I talk and walk in my sleep.
    After strange communication with my other half, last night, the inevitable happened.
    I started wandering around the house, looking for a 42 inch round, blue balloon, in my sleep, and chatting non stop about it.
    The problem is, I live with a family member.
    Lucky, she couldn't make out much of what I was saying. Or thats what I'm being told.
    Things have got quite awkward today, and I'm not sure if I should say anything.
    Or hope that she'll take things as sleep nonsense.
    Has anyone, any advice on the situation.
  • Banzure
    Inflater of Dolls
    • Feb 2013

Re: sleep and talk

I suppose it would depend on whom that family member is, I can see how awkward it is if she's your mother. But, if she says she couldn't understand it, I don't see how you could gain anything from asking her further about it, I try to take what people tell me as the truth unless told otherwise (Took my gf a while to stop saying she was "fine" if she wasn't, but she learned eventually :P)
    I would just brush it off and move on, the more you dig into it, the more it would weird her out, figuring out that it's more than just random sleeptalking gibberish.
    Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Jkloon
      • Aug 2013

Re: sleep and talk

Originally posted by Banzure
      (Took my gf a while to stop saying she was "fine" if she wasn't, but she learned eventually :P)
      haha, same here

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍