X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Explaining to Parents

So I live with my mom, and she sometimes walks into my room to see my inflatable orca, and teases me about it and it pisses me off. Hence why I want to move out (also so I can have more inflatables). Any way to shut her up?
  • bigballcollector
    • Mar 2017

Re: Explaining to Parents

I think it already became normal for her to see the whale in your room. You should take it easy and let time go by. What does she tell to you? is that something like "is that your girlfriend? just curious
    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Why do you need to tell them anything???
      If they're asking already chances are they're already clued up on things. The danger these days being these self help online psycology sites. Just Google ' My son/daughter has an inflatable whale in their bedroom' and hey ho- you can guess what Google will reply to them!

In this day n age if they're reasonably tech savvy it's easier than ever for them to jump to conclusions without the full facts presented before them.

Comment

• loonerdude44
        Inflatable Enthusiast
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by craggy2012
        Why do you need to tell them anything???
        If they're asking already chances are they're already clued up on things. The danger these days being these self help online psycology sites. Just Google ' My son/daughter has an inflatable whale in their bedroom' and hey ho- you can guess what Google will reply to them!

In this day n age if they're reasonably tech savvy it's easier than ever for them to jump to conclusions without the full facts presented before them.
        She's definitely not tech savvy. I'm the one who knows anything about technology in the household.

Comment

• loonerdude44
          Inflatable Enthusiast
          • Oct 2017

Originally posted by bigballcollector
          I think it already became normal for her to see the whale in your room. You should take it easy and let time go by. What does she tell to you? is that something like "is that your girlfriend? just curious
          She says shit like "playing with your blow up doll?"

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

It's when your caught stark naked 'mid ride' on beach ball in your teen years thats takes some explaining!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Lol! What craggy said!

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

Think I got caught out about four, or maybe more often in my early teen years. Fortunately I moved with my job and was able to rent my own flat when I turned 21. Other than packing stuff away when the pain in the arse landlord wanted to look at things it was so much easier not having to sneak upstairs, be quiet when indulging in a session or packing everything away again afterwards.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                  Inflatable Enthusiast
                  • Oct 2017

Well yeah, there is that. But I try to keep things clean, since I do still live with my mother. I feel that Layla is more of a companion than a sexual trigger. Call me crazy if you want. I'm just that lonely.

Comment

• bigballcollector
                    • Mar 2017

I am sure you do not have to explain and she already knows what is going on. Why don't you answer her questions? I don't mean a backfire, prankish ways to let her know you want privacy, don't be serious, use the way you troll friends, you know. I would like get more details about your relationship with your mother and her personality. I would say leaving a fully inflated toy in your room is the first step, add some more here and there, just test the waters.
                    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• loonerdude44
                      Inflatable Enthusiast
                      • Oct 2017

Originally posted by bigballcollector
                      I am sure you do not have to explain and she already knows what is going on. Why don't you answer her questions? I don't mean a backfire, prankish ways to let her know you want privacy, don't be serious, use the way you troll friends, you know. I would like get more details about your relationship with your mother and her personality. I would say leaving a fully inflated toy in your room is the first step, add some more here and there, just test the waters.
                      Well I keep the door shut (at least whenever I have the toy inflated). But the awkward thing is if I'm lying in bed at night, snuggling with Layla (my whale), and my mom walks in, it'll be pretty strange to explain, lying there with an inflatable whale on top of me. I just want to move out as soon as possible, since I'm extremely self conscious about this whole thing.

Oh, and on another note, I usually have Layla with me wherever I am in the house ('cause I'm such a loner, extremely unpopular at school with basically no friends, besides my one (and counting) inflatable lol), since I sleep in my bedroom and use the computer in the spare room (no WiFi at home, have to use neighbor's), so I have to move her about the house. That's another weird thing, when I'm sitting in the spare room, using the computer, with Layla in here with me, resting her head on my lap, me gently stroking her, hearing her beautiful squeak, and my mom walks in. That's probably the biggest problem.
                      Last edited by loonerdude44; 10-12-2017, 06:42.

Comment

• Capsaicin
                        • Dec 2017

The danger these days being these self help online psycology sites. Just Google ' My son/daughter has an inflatable whale in their bedroom' and hey ho- you can guess what Google will reply to them!
                        I was curious and I did find one ontopic result where a son was caught humping an clear blue whale. But the replies they got where rather like: "Be more worried about your sons bad grades." and "that must not be a fetish for sure, as he still could explore his sexuality." and such stuff. I'm not worried about that so much.

In fact, I think my parents clued the things together with me and pool toys (although I'm not entirely sure). But they never seemed to be bothered about this. As parents usually shouldn't be with rather "benign" fetishes on inanimate objects like balloons, pool toys or stuffed animals. So I never had to explain it to my parents. But I'm also rather wary when I'm following my fetish at my parents home. Although, they don't really seem to care I really don't want to smear it into their faces.

About parents searching the internet for their childrens fetishes I'm somewhat less worried about about self helping sites but more about such (kind of) yellow press (like) articles, in the likes of this one: "Exploring the Looner Fetish -- People Who F*ck Inflatable Pool Toys" (Btw. that article mentions popping. So click it on your own risk everyone).
                        Imo, such articles do seem to have "the potential" of cementing misconceptions of the "normies" when it comes fetishes they know nothing about.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                          Inflatable Enthusiast
                          • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Capsaicin
                          I was curious and I did find one ontopic result where a son was caught humping an clear blue whale. But the replies they got where rather like: "Be more worried about your sons bad grades." and "that must not be a fetish for sure, as he still could explore his sexuality." and such stuff. I'm not worried about that so much.

In fact, I think my parents clued the things together with me and pool toys (although I'm not entirely sure). But they never seemed to be bothered about this. As parents usually shouldn't be with rather "benign" fetishes on inanimate objects like balloons, pool toys or stuffed animals. So I never had to explain it to my parents. But I'm also rather wary when I'm following my fetish at my parents home. Although, they don't really seem to care I really don't want to smear it into their faces.

About parents searching the internet for their childrens fetishes I'm somewhat less worried about about self helping sites but more about such (kind of) yellow press (like) articles, in the likes of this one: "Exploring the Looner Fetish -- People Who F*ck Inflatable Pool Toys" (Btw. that article mentions popping. So click it on your own risk everyone).
                          Imo, such articles do seem to have "the potential" of cementing misconceptions of the "normies" when it comes fetishes they know nothing about.
                          Yeah, I've seen that one. I'm extremely cautious, so I won't be caught in the act! I wonder if my mom's reaction will change if/when I have multiple pool toys!

Comment

• craggy2012
                            • Jan 2012

I got caught a few times (mostly walked in on) but not always whilst humping the living daylights out of something. Back then I'd often wear things like swimrings with a smallish (24inch) beach ball inflated tightly down inside it. I loved inflating stuff as tightbas I could underneath my clothing....

Comment

• t17forLife
                              • May 2015

I obviously don't have all the details regarding your relationship with her, but if teasing is the worst you get, chances are it's pretty good.

My suggestion would be, if you feel safe doing so, to have a one-time conversation on the matter. Explain yourself without giving too many graphic or intimate details, and explain how you feel regarding the jokes. If you truly have a good relationship with her, this one awkward conversation could pay off in the time between now and when you eventually leave.

I only wish I had that to worry about, instead of consequences ranging from an interrogation to downright corrective punishment; to be able to talk freely about things that trouble me instead of keeping them hidden to protect myself.

I wish you luck in whatever choice you make.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎