Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kahuna09
    • Jul 2013

Balloon Liberators

I was wondering i am sure this may have been posted before, how many of my fellow looners have liberated balloons from apartment complexes car dealers ect. I did this yesterday and got such a rush. yes i know its not right and some would say steeling yes i know. But when i took them and then was in my truck and then there were so easy to untie and i blew them up bigger OMG such a huge turn on....

i want to hear some others stories of what others have done in the past or continue to do.
  • gayloonfcker
    • Jan 2015

Re: Balloon Liberators

I keep wanting to try this at night but there always seems to be someone driving near by.

Comment

• kahuna09
      • Jul 2013

i never really worry about people driving by more so people from the apartment buildings or that work at the car dealers. I always think i am on some secret stealth mission to get them.

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

I have tried once found one found it on the street but then I got rid of it thinking of germs shame it was a nice pink balloon I will try to rescue some one day the reason I don't do it is getting scared of getting caught😱

Comment

• Pink Balloon
          • Oct 2016

I should get back into it.

I have two nice big red balloons from a matress store, and I used to do it whenever I could when I lived in an apartment.

As for car lots most of mine have went to those stupid reusable 'balloons' you know those pieces of jusk that are basically beach balls on a heavy stick that don't sway whatsoever?

Comment

• kahuna09
            • Jul 2013

seems alot of car lots are going to those. man there was this one apartment building that was like my one go to spot to get really nice tight inflated helium balloons. i think that they were tufftex 14s. but who ever it was always inflated them way past there limit and when tied they never really pulled the knots tight you could just untie them with your fingers. what a score! i went by there a few weeks ago and they had them rubber re usable inflatable balls like they have at the car dealers. i guess they got tired of me taking there balloons shortly after they out them out.

I had it timed that i know about what time they would put them out and i would go out there at that time and wait and watch. was never a good looking little hottie but. the balloons were great. WOw i got lots from there.

Comment

• Seidenki
              • Dec 2016

I don't liberate balloons, preferring to just admire them where they are, but some of the car dealers near me went to those plastic balls on sticks a few years ago. A few months later they were doing balloons again. :-)

They almost all use BSA (I think) 17"s, too. I bet most people driving past don't even know.

Comment

• kahuna09
                • Jul 2013

I wonder why then went from the balls back to the balloons. i would love to know. maybe there was some good looking looner girl there that just had to have balloons. humm who knows.

any other stories out there. The list seems quite these days.

Originally posted by Seidenki
                I don't liberate balloons, preferring to just admire them where they are, but some of the car dealers near me went to those plastic balls on sticks a few years ago. A few months later they were doing balloons again. :-)

They almost all use BSA (I think) 17"s, too. I bet most people driving past don't even know.

Comment

• Seidenki
                  • Dec 2016

Originally posted by kahuna09
                  I wonder why then went from the balls back to the balloons. i would love to know. maybe there was some good looking looner girl there that just had to have balloons. humm who knows.

any other stories out there. The list seems quite these days.
                  I suspect they got measurably less walk-ins and sales, seeing as the sales people would live off commission, they would be able to track that rather well!

Sei.

Comment

• kahuna09
                    • Jul 2013

why would they get less sales from the balls vs the balloons. i would def go by there and pretend to look for an apartment if they has some balloons. I went by one of my go to places yesterday and then had those damn balls. i was like what the hell. That sucks.

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                      • Jun 2015

never tried it but thought about it once or twice in the past a long time ago. don't think i'd do it now though

Comment

• Dude1234
                        • Sep 2017

Update I have sucsessfuly liberated a balloon from my college it was an old one that had helium in it does anybody know how to untie a really tight knot cause I'm home and I don't live alone so I don't want to pop or deflate it so any tips on untieing really tight knots? Any suggestions will be much appreciated

Comment

• kahuna09
                          • Jul 2013

I used to be great at doing that. what worked good for me was a ball point pen. On a really tight knot its tough but can some times be done. There is a few places aorund here that have some great BSA balloons and the never really tie them to overly tight. So you can very easily untie them.

Only thing you need to watch out for is that when you are trying to untie them is sometimes you will poke a small hole in the neck that you will not know is there till you go to inflate it again. Good luck let us know how you make out.

Comment

• Dude1234
                            • Sep 2017

Thanks for the tip unfortunately I'm not home alone so I will have to wait a while but I can't wait

Comment

• Dude1234
                              • Sep 2017

Can anyone help me untie the knot if I take a photo of it I'm really strugglin

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎