Old 05-04-2017, 08:00 AM
Blown to bits

Vicci is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?
My favourite girl was on the drive-thru again last night

Turns out she doesn't use the pump - I said to her "blimey, did the pump get a bit carried away?" she responded with "I don't use the pump, they always pop on there"
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg doughnuts.JPG (120.0 KB, 219 views)
Old 05-04-2017, 03:36 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Vicci View Post

Turns out she doesn't use the pump - I said to her "blimey, did the pump get a bit carried away?" she responded with "I don't use the pump, they always pop on there"
Wow it was no accident then. She must know what's she's doing.
Old 05-04-2017, 05:10 PM

amac is on a distinguished road

This branch doesn't happen to be in London does it? I have been to Krispy Kreme before and seen quite a lot of inflation some pretty big but not quite as big as that and mostly on the pump. I haven't been for some time as the last thing my waistline needs is Krispy Kreme doughnuts a week's worth of saturate fat and sugar in one handy Bitesize container)
Old 05-04-2017, 09:02 PM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Wow, that's really impressive - usually advertising balloons like those are really cheap and pop easily, but that's one of the best necks I've seen on a tied-off balloon!
Old 05-04-2017, 09:20 PM
Blown to bits

Originally Posted by amac View Post
This branch doesn't happen to be in London does it? I have been to Krispy Kreme before and seen quite a lot of inflation some pretty big but not quite as big as that and mostly on the pump. I haven't been for some time as the last thing my waistline needs is Krispy Kreme doughnuts a week's worth of saturate fat and sugar in one handy Bitesize container)
No, although a few years ago I used to get some good big ones from the one at New Malden. I only go for a coffee when I'm passing - it's either there or mcdonald's at 1am, so no waistline worries.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:22 PM

amac is on a distinguished road
No, although a few years ago I used to get some good big ones from the one at New Malden. I only go for a coffee when I'm passing - it's either there or mcdonald's at 1am, so no waistline worries.
The funny thing was I never actually used to buy doughnuts because they would give you one of the iced ring doughnuts if you bought a coffee usually straight hot off the production plant which you can see from the shop.

Not sure if they still do that or whether it was just the one nearest me that did it
Old 06-04-2017, 02:30 PM

Regular Guy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by OverTheTop View Post
Wow, that's really impressive - usually advertising balloons like those are really cheap and pop easily, but that's one of the best necks I've seen on a tied-off balloon!
I think I wouldn't agree, at least here in Germany most advertising balloons are Belbals which are quite tough.

And I think Vicci's white balloons are Belbals, the shape fits my experiences with several Belbal davertising balloons.
Old 06-04-2017, 03:00 PM
Blown to bits

Originally Posted by Regular Guy View Post
And I think Vicci's white balloons are Belbals, the shape fits my experiences with several Belbal davertising balloons.
Indeed they are
Old 07-04-2017, 02:36 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Indeed they are
Ahh, that would explain it. In the US most of the balloons you'll find are cheap low-quality ones.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:58 AM

thevinylrider is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bubble Boy :-P View Post
Pretty much all my balloons i play with are over inflated as i am a semi/popper popper. But i happen to be only 5'8" & weigh less than 130 pounds so most my balloons i get rough with can usually take the punishment...& believe me i put em through hell... i love my TT-17s as well as 24s being that i can get quite a few reuses despite over inflating them 99.9% of the time...but when it comes to Cattexes....those GLs,dolls or giant rounds...those mothers last me for years as they are so resistant to my small athletic frame....though im down to only 7 of my crystal teal Q-24s....i popped one the other day shortly after over inflating it at my electric pump. I started hugging & squeezing & KABLAM! ....sigh....i gotta be more careful & ration those...What am i gonna do when i eventually pop em all !? I know ill never find them again! I ordered them back in 2013! sob.....
--------------------------------------------------------
Try a giant GL 500/600? in a motel deep hot tub--crank the jets--it bounces you like straddling a giant sausage and the swirling hot water caresses and tickles your little toes and pink soles, snatches at your calves and ankles.