Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slugamano
    • Jul 2016

Re: Most intense experience with balloons

I worked as programmer in a computing centre and we got a new colleague, a thirty-some-year old lady. She was rather easy-going and I knew she had affairs with some other colleagues but she did not attract me and she never tried to seduce me. We were friends, we had great laughs and I helped her a lot. She lived with her 7-year-old son and I went several times to her place accomplishing programming tasks even till midnight.

Once I went to her place to work together as usual. We were alone because her son was at his father but that was not the first time, it was not inconvenient for us. When we finished the work and I was to leave I caught sight of an almost flat balloon in the corner.

I don’t know how, some ladies can catch your tiniest turn in mood or can read your most secret thoughts but she said: ”well, it’s from my son’s last week party, I should have discarded it. But, shall I pop it for you?” and put her slipper onto the poor balloon and started to roll it forth and back and sent a teasing smile for me. “Poor balloon, what a pity” I thought but she went on: “No, this is not the right way”, grabbed a pair of scissors and neared to the balloon. I thought “that’s the end” but she only cut the knot of the string on the neck, pressed the balloon to her chest and let it deflate. “Now I will show you something more exciting” she said. She was holding the balloon between her palms and started to blow it very slowly. I felt my trousers started to be very tight. She threw a glance at me and said: ”let’s increase the buzz!”. She turned in the face of me, very close, turned her head slightly left adding some place for the growing balloon held in her left hand and with her right hand started to caress the hardest part of my trousers. One little blow, one light stroke… I was totally stunned: here’s a lady, reveling my most secret desires and evidently enjoying the situation! Blowing a balloon just for me! Fearlessly intended to pop a balloon just for me! I don’t know how long the whole case was; I put my left hand to her shoulder, my right hand to her hip. I felt every breath in my palm. I could hardly see her face from the growing balloon, it was sooo big, but I could see she was smiling and I wished to keep this experience for the eternity… but finally the balloon gave up with a very loud echoing bang. So did me… Shreds were flying around and I felt my underwear became wet…

She burst in laugh and after a while we were laughing together. “That was a thank-you-balloon for your help and also a good-night balloon. Now I quickly wash your underwear and then let’s got to sleep!” ordered. I have to say I slept very-very well.

Next morning we had our breakfast together and she playfully shaken her finger at me:” No more balloons!”.

Comment

• frankfrank
      Empathetic Harmonizer
      • Feb 2018

^ Oh wow, THAT's fun!!!!!! So unexpected.

Being gay, I had a YouTube video on, showing two bodybuilders worshiping each other's muscles. Pants on, no sex...because this is even better. I was riding I think a Tuftex (16 inch?) not overinflated, and fine for taking my somewhat bouncy 200-pound body riding it. Riding the non-popping balloon and imagining the feel of the muscles under a hand that may have lotion on it, I busted...the balloon may have another fun session or three left in it.

This is not the most intense of any time, by any means, but it was TODAY, only two hours ago.
      People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• lioon
        • Dec 2018

I had two more left in my bag of T17s a while back, decided to play with two rather than one. Lately thanks to some, erm, outside input I've a) realized I can really blow those fuckers big, and b) after god knows how many years of this I've finally been able to tie them off rather than using a clip or hair tie. I usually lie on my back, being 6'3" and around 290 pounds, I don't think riding is really an option for me.

I had one under my legs, that I'd push up against my crotch from below, and another I was squeezing hard on my front. I've got several sensitive spots on my chest and stomach and balloons make those go wild. If I blow one of those big enough, the bulb can be almost down on my crotch while the neck is teasing my chest.

I think that time I humped it to finish. I just wanted to finish the bag but that was pretty awesome (and I made a pretty awesome mess). I did it again, and I blew those bad boys even bigger this time. Neck was bulging up over my face.

I'm gonna eventually go too far and get an unwanted bang, I'm sure, but hoo boy is that intense.

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Probably humping an 3ft round through its neck whilst breathing poppers on a cotton wool pad through a gas mask canister back in my twenties. It was pretty intense and I ended up grabbing and tearing the balloon apart as I came. Good fun at the time, but I’m a little more weary of what’s actually in black market stuff these days.

Comment

• scuba
            • Jan 2017

Well i had a really intence experience last.
            It was not with a balloon it was while wearing my inflatable latex fox catsuit.
            I started inflating the tail and suit really huge.
            I then took on my earphones and fox hood and inflated that too.
            I then lied down on my bed and connected the earphones to my phone.
            I went on youtube and found a video with hands free orgasmic sound hypnose that lasted for four hours.
            This particula video used extra low sound frequency and oh boy it works. (I will send the link later).
            The beta sound waves go right into your brain and in five minutes you get really relaxed and you just go deeper down in this relaxed condition.
            After about half an hour something happenent.
            It felt like the sound waves moved out in the suit making it vibrate.
            Well not only that.
            It was like the rubber feeling increased tenfold and not only that. The suit began to feel tighter and lighter.
            That feeling intencefied more and more to the point that it felt like that the suit raped me, but in a nice and gentle way.
            Well you can guess the result.
            After tree hours i took of the earphones and got up.
            I leaned against the wall and felt the suit bounce back and forth totaly sweaty inside it.
            I know this don't counts as a pure balloon experience, but since the suit is made of latex like balloons are and inflates like a balloon it kinda go as a balloon experience.

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

Here is the link

Comment

• bigballoonguy
                • Nov 2017

Love this discussion. Somehow I missed it when it was first posted awhile back. My favorite balloon experience was when I was about 18 and involved a giant pink round polka-dotted balloon that was at least 40 inches. This balloon was awesome—it had more like paint splatter polka-dots of blue and red instead of the perfectly uniform kind. I don’t recall what brand it was and never had another balloon like this one since.

At the time I used to occasionally go to different balloon or flower stores and ask the girl or woman who was working at the time to inflate a big balloon (usually 36”) I brought in with helium for me. I loved to watch them inflate the balloons and handle them. I was always polite and would pay and then go on my merry way.

One time I went into a boutique balloon/party store and there was this extremely cute girl maybe only a couple of years older than me working by herself. She was wearing a cutoff t-shirt with her tight stomach area exposed and shorts. I asked her if she’d inflate the above mentioned 40” pink balloon I brought in and she said she’d love to with a sly smile.

While I was waiting for her I blew a HUGE bubblegum bubble ( I used to love blowing big bubbles with bubblegum at that time too). She caught me blowing the big bubble, and I became self conscious and tried to suck it back into my mouth. Laughing, she smiled and said “You don’t have to stop blowing bubbles.”

She started to slowly inflate the pink balloon for me and said “Ooh it stretches like bubble gum!”. My mouth was dry and my heart was racing as she eventually inflated it to more than full size. I felt a massive raging hard on growing in my pants. As she rang me up, I thanked her for inflating such a large balloon and she said “My pleasure.”

I immediately raced home and thankfully no one was there. I flung open my bedroom door, stripped off my clothes and proceeded to rub my now throbbing huge boner all over the ginormous round balloon while playing with it. After about 10 mins of this, I came hard with toe-curling ecstasy. The volume of cum I blasted out all over that beautiful big balloon still amazes me.

I often kicked myself for not trying to ask that girl at the shop out—she seemed to be coming on to me pretty strong. I always got ridiculously shy around girls at the time and didn’t know how to react. I went back to that shop a couple of times over a month later but never saw her again. The whole experience is one that I remember fondly even today ;-)

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2018

Originally posted by bigballoonguy
                  I asked her if she’d inflate the above mentioned 40” pink balloon I brought in and she said she’d love to with a sly smile. [CUT] She caught me blowing the big bubble, and I became self conscious and tried to suck it back into my mouth. Laughing, she smiled and said “You don’t have to stop blowing bubbles.” [CUT] As she rang me up, I thanked her for inflating such a large balloon and she said “My pleasure.” [CUT] I often kicked myself for not trying to ask that girl at the shop out—she seemed to be coming on to me pretty strong.
                  Just for future reference, a woman being polite to you, is NOT necessarily coming on to you, at all. She's probably simply being polite, and nice, as you were being polite and nice to her. That's NOT the same as her "coming on pretty strong". Likewise, her saying that it was a pleasure for her to blow up a balloon for you, probably had NO hidden agenda behind it. :lesson:

Please, heterosexual men, you need to stop reading things into everything that women say to you, that aren't there! A woman being kind and courteous to you, doesn't mean she want's to date you, have sex with you, or see you enjoy your balloon-fetish! I'd recommend you read the following thread: http://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=20859

Comment

• bigballoonguy
                    • Nov 2017

I appreciate your concern re my post, but I was recalling a personal interaction. I’m not an idiot. I’ve been around long enough to know if a someone is flirting with me or not. She was having fun with the situation and so was I. It’s entirely possible and likely that even if I did ask her out she might have just said she wasn’t interested or was just having fun which would have been fine and I would have left it at that. You cross the line when you seem to think that even THINKING of asking her out is inappropriate. For you to pass judgement on me for even considering that she might have been interested is extremely unfair and just rude. I agree that men often go too far with pestering women in these forums, but your posting back to the other link is totally irrelevant in this case as I was relating an experience I had and wasn’t directed at or disrespectful to anyone in the forum.

Comment

• palloncino90
                      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by bigballoonguy
                      I appreciate your concern re my post, but I was recalling a personal interaction. I’m not an idiot. I’ve been around long enough to know if a someone is flirting with me or not. She was having fun with the situation and so was I. It’s entirely possible and likely that even if I did ask her out she might have just said she wasn’t interested or was just having fun which would have been fine and I would have left it at that. You cross the line when you seem to think that even THINKING of asking her out is inappropriate. For you to pass judgement on me for even considering that she might have been interested is extremely unfair and just rude. I agree that men often go too far with pestering women in these forums, but your posting back to the other link is totally irrelevant in this case as I was relating an experience I had and wasn’t directed at or disrespectful to anyone in the forum.
                      I agree, those rules have nothing to do with it, apart from the fact that those would be indicated to feckless only and here we most are adults and with family; even if unluckily somebody needs it, and I hope they follow those rules but... sometimes I think the real reason of all this "clamor" is exactly get attention by girls 😂
                      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• BYGavia
                        • Dec 2017

At any rate, the thread that was linked is now a sticky, which is good.

So, anyway...

I can’t pinpoint any specific intense moment, but I recall my first experiences with Q36 and TT24 ‘loons as particularly...enjoyable. Something to do with disbelief at how large, yet soft and sturdy, they were.

Comment

• SuTeKh
                          • Sep 2018

For me the most intense would have to be but a few weeks back. I took an older preinflated walmart 17 inch balloon and overinflated it with full neck and all. My first ever neck on a balloon. As a nonpopper i always worry about a pop but in this moment it was a thing of the past. I procceded to ride the overinflated loon for a while until finishing and the loon never popped but it was by far the most intense experience ever as i dont like to overinflate and neck my balloons for worry of popping. Walmarts 17 and 36 inch can sure take abuse.

Comment

• purple
                            • Jan 2019

This was very recent... I finally had my disposable income back after a long financial drought, and I couldn't settle for waiting on balloons to arrive. I pulled into the nearest Walmart and grabbed several bags of purple, pink, and white 12"s. I made it home so fast and made top priority of getting in my bedroom and getting my balloons open. After inflating quite a few I decided I'd make myself a little "love-hole" with one and enjoying myself... What joy it was. One of the biggest loads I have ever had, I think. After cleaning up I went back to the others I had blown up and fell asleep with them. It was such an amazing feeling...

Comment

• frankfrank
                              Empathetic Harmonizer
                              • Feb 2018

Where are people seeing these Walmart 36" balloons? I've been inside a LOT of Walmarts, I always look, I've never seen them.

I would assume they would be with the 12 inchers that they have thousands of (by number of bags and count-per-bag), right?
                              People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• purple
                                • Jan 2019

Originally posted by frankfrank
                                Where are people seeing these Walmart 36" balloons? I've been inside a LOT of Walmarts, I always look, I've never seen them.

I would assume they would be with the 12 inchers that they have thousands of (by number of bags and count-per-bag), right?
                                I have heard of this too. Sadly I also cannot find them. Anyone who has found them, where are they?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎