Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Thoughts?

So yesterday I was helping set up a community event at my work and all was going well until I was told to start blowing up balloons for decorations and to give to kids. I wasn't hard or anything but it did make my heart race a bit when I started inflating them in public - I was thinking to myself 'I would be fucking these balloons at home'. The element of secrecy was kind of a turn on and subsequently I had to inflate them in a quiet corner hahaha

Despite this I thought it was a good time to practice over inflating them and getting as close to a pop as possible. I seemed to feel a bit safer being around people if one managed to pop.

Anyone had a situation like this, perhaps more recent?
  • Printlover23
    • Feb 2017

Re: Thoughts?

Jee I wish I had

Comment

• AnotherLooner
      • May 2017

Sadly not. I think I'd neck them and let some air out. Just as a nice service to make the balloons a little more stretched/durable.

Did you get some balloons for yourself as a little tip?
      Cheers,
      Rick

Comment

• MaruLooner
        • Oct 2017

A few months ago, nearer to the begining of the year, my little cousin was having a swimming themed birthday party. My father insisted that we(i.e. me), being family, should help them set up. We arrived an hour early and helped out putting up decorations.

About 15 minutes after we had arrived some family friends of my uncle's came through, and they had two daughters who were my age. We were asked to inflate some beachballs for the pool.

I struggled a bit trying to keep calm (I always get very nervous with balloons in public...but that's another story), but when I saw these two blowing their beachballs up...I couldn't help but watch their chests as they inflated the pool toys. I stop inflating my beachball and asked to be excused as I needed something to drink.

Later at the same party I walked into the kids' playroom and found these two girls blowing up balloons for fun, one of them was actually overinflating the balloon. The asked me to join but luckily for me my little cousin ran in and grabbed the small bag of balloons and ran off.

Before we left I got their numbers, but I haven't contacted them. Though I have spent a lot of nights thinking of them with the beachballs and balloons

Comment

• WiganLuke91
          • Jun 2017

Deffo give them a contact then cus so you wont regret it, youll have to let us know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎