X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Balloon vids disappearing on YouTube

Anyone noticing how balloon channels are
    Being deleted of YouTube first it's thirty three rooms/exotic loonz then another Chanel that I wacth a lot anybody notice the balloon vid apocalypse
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Balloon vids disappearing on YouTube

Yup..... erm following this the past week from comments and personal chats left over on the FetLife community. Their closing no end of fetish themed channels down sadly. I fully understand why as it's open access so kids could easily find, watch inappropriate content- and I've personally seen stuff that's a tad close to the proverbial knuckle on the decency front. It's nothing new though..... they have a cull every few years, but slowly the content returns. YouTube's now so big their admin staff could never keep tabs on every new channel that pops up each week. It's often only when stuff gets reported to them they'll investigate n take action. It's a difficult call to make mind. What's a girl in her undies acting provocatively with a balloon or inflatable toy may not raise attention with the masses, obviously to other's mindsets it's erotic and indecently provocative.

It's odd though as friends of mine have had their rubber gear clips removed for bring of a fetish nature (despite no activity, erotic acts, or any signs of bring aroused were evident in any clips- there's still a few that are questionable including one or two clips of a woman getting a guy aroused- before getting his cock out of his jeans.
    I'm just wondering how long channels like Fetish Eyes, or Hapwater last before getting pulled........

Comment

• Dude1234
      • Sep 2017

I agree I have also seen some content that should definitely not be on YouTube I find it odd though how older really inappropriate clips get away with it and should definitely be taken down

Comment

• fastlooner
        • Oct 2017

Its been mentioned on this site before, but VK has a huge looner presence with lots of free explicit clips. Exotic Loonz posts directly to that site with their new updates and so does Looners United. I highly recommend it.

Comment

• Big Balloons!
          • Jul 2016

Originally posted by fastlooner
          Its been mentioned on this site before, but VK has a huge looner presence with lots of free explicit clips. Exotic Loonz posts directly to that site with their new updates and so does Looners United. I highly recommend it.
          Worth checking it out. Thirtythreerooms has started releasing the extras clips of their videos when they get a year old, that's something to keep your eye on for sure.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

I came off VK last year. I found it to be a bit if mixed bag experience wise. As you say there's some great content on there, but I found there's some right nut jobs hanging out on it- the sort that threaten you for popping stuff, then instantly block you so you can't retort. Odd world out there isn't it? lol!

Comment

• Big Balloons!
              • Jul 2016

Thirty Three Rooms seems to be back on youtube again for now:

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢