Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

ever had a a balloon so nice you can't pop it and some questions

So anybody have a balloon so nice they can't bring them selves to pop it even though they want to I just got my first batch of frozen balloons and to me they are so nice that I can't bring my self to pop any even though they feel like they would be great to pop there just so nice and I can't get them regularly. And how loud are qualtex sorry if I missed spelled it 11 inches pop compared to something like those cheap tiny balloons in shop. On a side note I allways thought the balloons i had were 11 inches I just thought that was the standerd size but until I got my new balloons I also think from now on i should try to stick to brands like qualtex and other high end brands instead of cheap supermarket ones I never realized they were so thick either every single balloon I have had up until this point is nothing compared to these new ones
    I apologize if your getting fed up with me posting all the time it's just I can't talk about balloons anywhere else and these new balloons have got me so amped up I could barely wait till today to try them do u guys want to see a pic of one inflated if I can post it ?
  • MetroBalloon
    • Oct 2017

Re: ever had a a balloon so nice you can't pop it and some questions

Would love to see some pictures of them, but after a few days my balloons always get oxidized and ugly. Wish they didn't.

After that I give them to my boyfriend and he would burst them for me.

And 11 inches is the standard size.

Comment

• Dude1234
      • Sep 2017

To me 11 inches isn't standard as I don't see them that often i really wish there was a dedicated party shop within walking distance of where I live lol I'm going to try to post the photos personally don't mind oxidising to me it gives it a nice well used look and genially they are softer I also a bit more sentimental with my balloons than I should be considering I'm a popper lol

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

Very nice balloon,
        The bigger the better

Comment

• Dude1234
          • Sep 2017

Thanks im obsessed with the balloons and Anna lol I'm actually thinking of starting an Instagram dedicated to frozen balloons I just whish I could talk about these balloons all day

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

Their definitely nice balloons, i can see why u wouldn't want to bust em, especially if they are tight
            The bigger the better

Comment

• Dude1234
              • Sep 2017

If you inflate them fully they are so tight as they are made out of thick latex I see why they are called qualtex man they feel premium do u have a balloon that you don't want to pop?

Comment

• MetroBalloon
                • Oct 2017

Tight balloons are great in every way, especially when they are shiny. Love to have and keep them.

Comment

• Dude1234
                  • Sep 2017

Those are some tight balloon's I love squeezing them as I wanna hug pop one of my new balloons but like the title says there just to nice i want to b2p to so I know the limits of the balloons

Comment

• JOhara
                    • Jul 2015

Those frozen balloons are adorable. Would love to see it blown to a large pear shape!

I had some balloons not long ago I bought at Party City that had “Ready to POP!” on them. They were alot of fun!

Comment

• Meililoon
                      aka lyckr
                      • Sep 2014

I usually only pop balloons I know I can easily get more of and that doesn't cost much, so mostly plain 11 - 17" balloons. Unique has been my go-to brand for the past few years, but every now and then I inflate one that either gets huge or just take a beating without popping and I'll deflate it and save it for later.

Comment

• Dude1234
                        • Sep 2017

Johar I want to blow one up pear shaped to if I can get the house alone tommorow I will

Post a pear shaped pic of one I kinda wanna b2p one so I know there limits I have had more delivered to day and hopefully another six this week I'm still reluctant to pop them as it has Anna on it I love her even though I know she's not real lol I like Elsa to I just like Anna's personality more and I think shes hotter lol

Lyckr I save some old loons too before the frozen ones I would save them if the color was good and if they inflated well I think with the frozen ones though the ones I save will be all of them man I wish I could play with them right now

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎