Old 01-10-2018, 06:30 PM

LoudPopper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Favorite Balloon phrase?
I love hearing females, particularly in a non-sexual manner, sound excited to pop a balloon(s)/for a balloon to pop. I can remember back in college, all of the students in my Neuroscience major threw a small little party where there were just a bunch of random balloons thrown about on the floor. I was there with my best friend, she was very phobic of balloons, and our other friend who we didn't know was phobic until a bunch of other students showed up. Anyways, 3 other students were standing there and then one of the guys in the group suddenly out of nowhere stomped on a balloon. My friends cringed. I got super nervous because although I was a little scared (I always am when it comes to balloon popping in public), I was even more nervous to show that I was getting excited by the balloon pops. Suddenly, the guy and the 2 girls he was with started going on the balloon popping rampage without warning. They'd step on them, or pick them up, bring them to the group and pop them with their hands. There was this really short girl, who was really annoying and always talked to much. But to see her excited by the balloons was such a turn on. She would say things like, "bring it here, I wanna pop it!". Or (balloon) *BANG* "that was awesome!" or "yeah, pop that one!" It was really exciting, and I wanted to leave my little friend group and join in on the fun. But I also didn't want to blow my cover. I could tell that my two friends were super stressing out about the popping and I didn't want to upset them.

Another time, I texted a female friend of mine who knows I have the balloon fetish, that I'd love to have a friend that I could just get together with, unwind, and pop balloons for fun. Suddenly out of nowhere, she texted back: "I could be that friend." I just remember my heart suddenly racing and thinking I had just walked into the scenario of my dreams! I asked, are you sure? And she responded, "yeah definitely. I have lots of fond memories of us and *balloon emoji*." This was the same girl who once pushed me into having a balloon session right in front of her while she watched bc she wanted to see what I looked like when I get turned on. She's also left me with some other gems over the years like, "Keep going! I wanna see it!" as I was BTP'ing a balloon. However I had to turn down her offer to be balloon buddies bc she and I have a history of sexual chemistry, she knows that playing with loons would ultimately get me horny, and I'm married.

The last thing that's a super turn on about loons is my wife. We don't do a whole lot of looning together, although she always says that she's up for it and she's just waiting on me to be more forthcoming about what I want. But my wife is an AMAZING "balloon dirty talker". Whenever we're having sex she always says things like: "C'mon! Explode! I wanna see you explode like one of your balloons!" or she'll say "Don't you feel it building up? Like all of that pressure! All of that pressure, building up in one of your balloons right before it explodes!" Or if she wants me or climax she'll encourage me by saying, "Pop! Pop! Think of all of your balloons going bang!" or "Don't you wanna just take me bent over a huge balloon!?" You know, I dunno why I don't do more balloon stuff with her. She's really awesome when it comes to that stuff.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:43 PM

Bubblyzzz is on a distinguished road
Grin hehe
Old 03-10-2018, 12:54 PM

Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
I like your balloons,, do you like my pin
Old 04-10-2018, 04:33 AM
Expert Blower

Katielynn is on a distinguished road
Not to be self-centered but mine are more things I like to hear when Iím playing with balloons:

How do you make it so big?
Stop, or itís going to pop!
Ok Katie, thatís enough.
*fingers in ears

Or with DH:
Keep going. Itís almost there.
This one is gonna be loud!
Letís see how big you can get this one!
Bust it!
Old 06-10-2018, 02:17 AM

Bubblyzzz is on a distinguished road
It's gonna bust! (pop)
More!
ooooh scary!
wait! It's going to pop!
Ohh it's tight!
Old 06-10-2018, 03:53 PM

1982popper is on a distinguished road
Don't get your balloon near my cig.

I don't want to see your balloons inflated anymore. Cigpop them all, now!
Old 06-10-2018, 04:01 PM

sitonballoons is on a distinguished road
When someone is trying to sit-pop a balloon, hearing someone else say...

“Bounce on it! Bounce on it! Bounce on it!”

or

“Give that balloon a good bouncing!”

Also after someone pops it, hearing someone else say...

“BOOM!”

Last edited by sitonballoons; 06-10-2018 at 04:25 PM.