Old 27-08-2018, 04:58 PM

Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloon maturbation techniques
Sometimes i do rub my package when i ride my balloons
Old 04-09-2018, 01:12 PM

Dennisballon is on a distinguished road
i have a new fovorite balloon..the bunnyballoon.
i like to blow it up hard..then putt it in my pants so its thight against my cock..then taking the ears and pull then roughly up and down...that feeling gets me cumming in no time....enjoy..
Old 11-09-2018, 02:38 AM

LoudPopper is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by balloons View Post
Sometime i like to ride them with the neck in the back tilting up between my legs, it feels really good with the neck pressing hard on my balls. I cum super hard!! need to do it with a 20 inch tuf ftex over inflated... i bust to the last throbbing drop.. even better if the balloon goes bag when im done
I usually prefer to play in balloon rooms and pop massive amounts of balloons as I maybe masturbate, but lately I've been trying some new things with balloons. I don't usually use balloons when I masturbate normally. Actually, balloon sessions and regular masturbation are 2 completely different activities in my head. While I usually masturbate during balloon sessions, sometimes I don't, I and just want to have fun popping my balloons. As much as I love popping balloons though (actually I can't get enough of it to be honest), I think I've popped so many (I once estimated about 15,000 balloons) that I sometimes feel like I'm not fully appreciating everything that balloons have to offer in terms of pleasure and fun. So lately, I'm trying to learn how have fun with fewer balloons and incorporate them into more regular masturbation activities.

I've posted about one special masturbation activity that I like to do, but I'll talk about it again really quickly. I like to take a Cattex 24 or 36 inch balloon with the super thick and long neck and blow it up to probably about 75%, or right where the neck is inflated but the whole balloon isn't tight. I clip the balloon shut, and sit on the bulb of the balloon with the neck tilted upwards. When you sit on the balloon this way, the neck, which is about 12" in diameter and 1 1/2 - 2 ft. long and expands super tight all the way up your chest so the nozzle kisses your face. I lube up my dick and put it in flexible silicone masturbation sleeve, and then I squeeze the neck up the balloon tight against my chest so the sleeve is squeezed in between the neck of the balloon and tight up against my abdomen. Then I bounce up and down on the bulb of the balloon. If you donít know, the bigger Cattex loons are super soft and stretchy so that when you bounce on them the neck shoots SUPER far out and gets so huge that itís like you have a whole second balloon (prob the size of one of those jellybean balloons). As you bounce, the expansion of the loon naturally causes the sleeve to slide on itís own up and down your dick so itís like being automatically stroked by the balloon. That way youíre free to play and enjoy the balloon with both hands. Basically you then just bounce up and down as hard as you can until you explode! If you fill the loon just right, the loon will take any amount of punishment without popping. I find that part particularly fun because I can aggressively ride my loon and itíll always still be there, stroking you even harder. You can also do this with any other big loon thatís longer than it is round and you donít necessarily need a sleeve. Good loons to try alternatively are the GL500 (also great to do this with, and even tougher to pop), RCR, or Q24 (but those necks might be too thin).

Lately my 2 new things are more straightforward but are just as fun. The first is with a U16 that is about 3/4 full. That way itís still quite soft and squishy but firm and big enough to expand across your whole midsection. Basically, sitting back on a couch I just lube up my dick, point it upwards and wrap both arms around the balloon so the underside of my dick is making contact with the loon. You just move your arms up and down while squeezing the loon super tight against you and let the loon do the stroking for you.

The other one also requires a few U16 or U17ís that are a little less than 1/2 full. This way theyíre SUPER squishy and so under inflated that they can take a ton of punishment without breaking. All I do is while sitting on the couch, I squeeze and wrestle the balloon all over my body while being as absolutely ROUGH as I can. The thing is that the loon is basically big enough to enjoy, super squishy so you get like maximum enjoyment of with expanding and rubbing all over your body, and it simply REFUSES to pop at this size. Sometimes itíll occasionally pop, thatís why you have back ups, but for the most part 8 out of 10 times it wonít. Theyíre so tough that they can even take you digging your nails into them, or you can stick your fingers and hand so deep that you can ball up your hand and basically grab a whole HANDFULL of balloon without it breaking. You can even kinda tear away at it with all that balloon in your hand, and it still wonít pop! With my other hand, I stroke my dick with my had pressed super hard and deep up against the underside of balloon squished into your lap. Or I just press the loon over my jerking hand and the loon ads an extra pressure and surface that your dick comes into contact with.

For a popper like me, Iím in absolute heaven, because Iím get super aroused trying my absolute hardest to pop this balloon while itís squeezing up against my body. I actually DO try to actively pop it so I still get that rush like Iím busting balloons. No I donít get the satisfying boom that I want so bad, but the rush comes from the loon being the edge without ever exploding. Itís like I want it to go boom so bad! But it never will, so I only try harder, which turns me on even more. All the while you can enjoy the feeling of the loon squeezing, stretching and pressing all over your body. You can watch your nails dig deep into the balloon, you can squeeze the loon so tight that at that size itíll expand to 16Ē plus all over your body but itíll never explode! I think this would be fun for non-poppers too who like to push their loons as far as they can go without them breaking. Anyways, as you are being so rough with the loon, itís so intense, that youíre just naturally jerking yourself tighter and faster than normal so your orgasm is super intense. Give these 3 methods a try and you can thank me later.
Old 14-09-2018, 06:51 AM

Heliumlooner is on a distinguished road
Put the balloon in my lap, let the latex grab the skin on my cock and pull back and forth, it's amazing I recomend everyone should try. Better when it's a cute balloon. Other than that I like to attemp to pop balloon by jabbing the balloon straight with my penis, the latex feels amazing when doing this.
Old 14-09-2018, 07:47 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
If the necks big enough..... just go Ďinsertí
Old 15-09-2018, 12:16 AM

LoudPopper is on a distinguished road
Anyone see this? DIY balloon sex toy. The vid uses a condom, but an super underinflated U16 or TT17 would do just fine. Can't wait to try this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-YuS_LFQ5s&app=desktop
Old 04-10-2018, 01:59 PM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by craggy2012 View Post
If the necks big enough..... just go Ďinsertí
Less cleanup that way.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:01 PM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
I really enjoy laying across a big balloon and using my legs to push my penis against the balloon.