Old 30-08-2013, 12:33 PM
PVC inflatable fetishist

PVC Vinyl Enthusiast is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What's the largest inflatable you've ever blown up completely by mouth?
The biggest inflatable I've blown up by mouth is one of those 'Cupid's Love Pods', which is basically a giant red PVC gigaball marketed as an 'adults toy':

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14994

It took me the best part of a weekend to inflate! Even with an electric blower it takes an hour or so to inflate. The 'Love Pod' is so huge that 3 adults could fit inside quite easily.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Blown to bits

Vicci is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What's the largest inflatable you've ever blown up completely by mouth?
Originally Posted by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast View Post
May I ask you a question? Have you actually bought any of the double sofas (bubble couches) sold by Bluefade or Bubble Inflatables in the US? If you have, what was the PVC material like? Was it nice and soft?
Nope, all mine have been bought from the UK. Shipping from the US would be too expensive with them being quite heavy.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:59 AM
PVC inflatable fetishist

PVC Vinyl Enthusiast is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Vicci View Post
Whatever is biggest between a double inflatable sofa, 52" beach ball or a big rolling ring thing for the beach (Like this but a bit bigger, you could fit a small adult in it)

I'm like a human pump
lol! Just out of curiosity: once you've inflated, for example, one of those 'rolling rings', or an inflatable sofa, what do you do with them? Do you use them indoors or outside? Do you pop them? I would imagine that these large pool inflatables cost at least a few 's. I'm a non-popper myself; I just don't see the point of destroying an expensive pvc inflatable. But each to their own.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:52 AM
Blown to bits

Vicci is on a distinguished road
I've still got them all. The sofa is currently in my home office and gets used on a regular basis. The ball and the rolling ring get used at the beach with friends, they get used for their intended purpose, deflated and put away
I get them out occasionally at home to check for leaks and clean them up.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:34 PM

Balloonblower is on a distinguished road
I don't really do inflatables much but have a lovely memory of sharing the inflation of a giant beachball (60"?) with my girlfriend. We wanted it really full and tight and got rather carried away so that it popped when she was blowing it - powerful lungs, she had!
Old 08-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Inflater of Dolls

Banzure is on a distinguished road
Years ago, we had a 1m high inflatable advertisement bottle like this:

I very much enjoyed inflating it and being on top of it, pressing down.
Old 18-03-2014, 03:27 AM

lilolover82 is on a distinguished road
I have inflated a lot of full sized large airmattress/lilos. I like the way they feel when I play with them.
Old 20-04-2014, 11:40 PM

looooooco is on a distinguished road
The biggest thing i inflated by mouth was Intex Jump-o-Lene - version similar to real bouncy castle Second one - Bestway bouncy castle. Every took about 30 minutes to inflate at first time. In hurry mode
Old 30-04-2014, 03:40 PM

puffy cheeks is on a distinguished road
I have blow up an inflatable chair by mouth those ones that had multiple valves. Although when I had my first one I didn't know about the other valves so I was wondering why it was getting hard to blow after a couple puffs. I think a friend told me they have more than one and I have also inflated some whales but had help with those
Old 23-06-2014, 01:23 PM

alexisrain is on a distinguished road
7 foot beach ball

Took me 113 minutes by mouth, but so worth it

xxo
Alexis
http://clips4sale.com/studio/33899/C...n_s-Playground

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/33899