Old 31-08-2017, 11:18 PM

amac is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What's the largest inflatable you've ever blown up completely by mouth?
Wow
Old 04-09-2017, 03:40 PM

blowhyoooge is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What's the largest inflatable you've ever blown up completely by mouth?
Originally Posted by HugeMuscleGeek View Post
I blow up hot water bottles for my strongman act. How's this?
not as big as my air mattress, but definitely harder to blow i'm sure!!! lol
Old 05-09-2017, 09:37 PM

HugeMuscleGeek is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by blowhyoooge View Post
not as big as my air mattress, but definitely harder to blow i'm sure!!! lol
Yeah. The hot water bottles can vary in size a lot. The Guinness book says they can get over 5 foot but I've not had that happen yet. I just like blowing them bigger and bigger until all I see in front of me is a big pink wall that I can't see around.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg IMG_0844.JPG (62.6 KB, 31 views)
Old 06-09-2017, 12:55 AM

blowhyoooge is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HugeMuscleGeek View Post
I just like blowing them bigger and bigger until all I see in front of me is a big pink wall that I can't see around.
that is SO SO HOT!

dr grelka on fetlife knows a lot about the different hot water bottles, and youcan find him in the blowing fetisists unite group. but be warned, his scientific attitude sometimes takes the thrills out of it! lol
Old 08-10-2018, 04:16 PM

SuTeKh is on a distinguished road
I would have to say either my 48 inch intex beachball, intex jumbo whale or my giant bestway swan. Such a rush to mouth inflate these huge inflatables!
Old 08-10-2018, 09:22 PM

Big Thud Joe is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PVC Vinyl Enthusiast View Post
I wonder if an effective phthalate plasticiser substitute will be introduced? I really miss those soft and ultra-smooth glossy PVC inflatables prior to 2005!
That explaints why the first large box of 12 dozen inflatable 42 inch hammers I bought from Rhode Island Novelty at the end of 2005 were nice and soft and shiny. I bought a smaller box a few years a go, and though still not bad, the plastic is definitely more stiffer and is partially frostier.

I finally got a hand pump around 2012, but before that, the largest inflatable I blew up by mouth completely was either my 72 inch life size batman or 180 cm tall santa clause.
Old 20-10-2018, 04:46 AM

Snake_HentaiSoul is on a distinguished road
The largest size of vacuum storage bag for beddings. I sealed it up and blew it up from its valve(I removed the rubber band in it). It spent me 4 hrs. Finally, the side seal bar couldn't hold the pressure anymore then it popped and seal bar was destroyed. I felt really satisfied with it.