Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robin
    • Jul 2016

Air mattress blowing with person on airmattress

Hi, sometimes I do an interesting challenge about an air mattress. I inflate an air mattress by mouth while I am lying on it at the same time so that I lift myself by blowing. Sometimes I also fold the air mattress three times before lying onto and inflating it, then of course much more lung power is needed and the air pressure you can feel is higher.

What do you think about that challenge? Do you think you would have enough lung power for doing that? Do you think it would be a pleasant feeling for you when the air pressure you have blown into the air mattress comes against your body? Have you perhaps already done that challenge or anything similar?

Of course it is also possible when not you but another person you know is lying on the air mattress.
  • Blue548
    • Sep 2015

Re: Air mattress blowing with person on airmattress

Sounds like fun. Have you considered blowing to pop an air mattress?

Comment

• Robin
      • Jul 2016

Re: Air mattress blowing with person on airmattress

Originally posted by Blue548
      Sounds like fun. Have you considered blowing to pop an air mattress?
      Sounds interesting, but I think I will not blow to pop it, at least not intentionally. I have seen videos on YouTube though where persons pump to pop air mattresses.

To me it is interesting to feel the air pressure with my body and the satisfaction after that when you have done it only by lung power.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎