View Poll Results: What is your sexuality ?
Im 100% straight . 74 67.27%
Im Bi-Sexual. 13 11.82%
Im Gay / Lesbian. 10 9.09%
Im not sure and open to anything / curious 11 10.00%
Just balloons for me thanks ! 7 6.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-02-2018, 03:28 AM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Sexuality Poll
yeah i mean like i would never marry a trans, but i dont have a problem with them and i would have fun with them. but yess i think inflatables would be easier. like a hot naked girl on a dolphin inflatable sounds good right now
Old 22-02-2018, 03:20 AM

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sexuality Poll
^ And it's SO EASY to find that sort of thing on the internet now; and if you have your computer plugged into a "big screen TV" the viewing can be large-as-life. Of course it's not the same thing as actually having a hot naked girl IN the room, doing it on the pool toy...
Old 23-02-2018, 05:22 AM

TheGrimLooner is on a distinguished road
I don't know. I'd lean towards balloons only, maybe slightly straight. In videos, I tend to prefer to have as much of the balloon in and less of the person. Doesn't matter their gender, age etc. I do have a thing for dicks in balloons, but I wouldn't call that straight, its just its easier to see pressure on a dick rather than on a clit/vulva. Heck, I'm finding a dildo in a balloon is just as good.

I guess things that can be attractive is what kind of breathing noise they make. And the rest is about whats being done to the balloon. The turn on is watching someone do things I'd want to do to a balloon in a way i can imagine how it feels. A robot could be doing it for all I care.

Outside balloons, I have a boyfriend. Honestly he is my boyfriend because he is almost the only person I find sexually attractive. I dated girls and boys, no difference really. Just felt like masturbating with someones body, no desire for them. So still hard to say exactly what sexuality.
Old 23-02-2018, 07:00 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
I'm straight, but I'd prefer a beautiful inflatable with an SPH. As a matter of fact, I prefer inflatables over people (sexually or otherwise). For the most part, my interest in balloons and inflatables is mostly clean, I only do anything sexual with 'em very occasionally.
Old 23-02-2018, 07:30 AM

AuroraFox is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TheGrimLooner View Post
I guess things that can be attractive is what kind of breathing noise they make.
You know, Iíve heard quite a few women state that they get turned on or are attracted to the way a man breathes. Is this a thing for most women?