Old 10-02-2018, 04:56 AM

Heliumlooner is on a distinguished road
Default Abandoning
Has anyone ever tried leaving a balloon somewhere and watching from a distance what happens to it for research purposes I usually do this in shopping malls at non busy times, when I'm sure that no one I know will see me " conducting research ". My god is it ever exiting I usually use balloons that I acquire from restaurants or whatever place, mainly I like to play around with the house keeping lady's I hate it when someone picks it up and just walks away. However the house keeping ladys I love the way they deal with the balloons I purposely put them in a place where they would find them. Its kind of interesting to see who walks past and who gives their attention to the balloon and how much attention they give it. Pretty dangerous however I do put the balloon in a place where no one would exactly find out what I'm doing like on top of a garbage can where it looks like I intended to dispose of it or I usually act as if I forgot about it somewhere. Do any of you guys do this ?
Old 10-02-2018, 08:10 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Abandoning
No I haven't done this, but yesterday I was in the shopping centre having a burger and a lady with a kid in the high chair having their McDonald close by. Stuffed in the pushchair was a red balloon with a rather tightly inflated neck. Finished my burger off I went to a shop (which coincidentally sells balloon) to enhance my stock. Coming out I see the lady, kid & all, gone but there on the highchair against the wall was the red balloon. I passed by a couple of times looking and wondering if I had the courage to take it. I had no idea you are the person who left it there. You sure have caught me RED handed. I'll have to be more careful in future & try and find where you are watching from.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:24 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
I don't really go out in public, with balloons or otherwise. If I did, they'd stay with me and that's that.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:24 PM

Danishlooner is on a distinguished road
A couple of times i have left some tight q16s in public restrooms in My town. I never know what happens to Them, but I like to keep it to My imagination :-D
Attached Images:
Old 10-02-2018, 03:06 PM

BlueYoshi is on a distinguished road
Not exactly the same thing, but I recall watching YouTube videos where someone would blow up a balloon and bat it out their second or third story window to watch where it would land on the avenue below. That's something I would love to do if I never got caught.