Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonrider
    • Jan 2017

Early years of looning

This is a short story from my early years of looning.

As a child I was very phobic, and I was very scared of on our national day as it would involve lots of balloons, firecrackers and fireworks. In 5th grade the kids and parents are responsible for decorating the school, and my dad got hundres of loons from his company with a logo on it. I remember stuffing my pockets with them and hiding them in my bottom drawer.

For weeks after the national day I would hurry home from school to inflate some ballons as tight as I possibly could. I remember a white balloon that I overinflated so much that it was a foot long uninflated. I did not dare to sit on it, so instead i inflated some clear plastic bags as tight as I could and stuffed them in my sweatpants.

With the bags in my pants and the footlong piece of balloon I started humping the bags and blowing as hard as I could. I had a raging boner without knowing anything else that it felt amazing.

I did not notice the neck forming and the balloon was as big as my upper body; suddenly one of the bags popped but I just kept going, I noticed a stain in my boxers but kept blowing.

All of a sudden there was a loud kablam, and I felt a wet load in my pants, I cummed for the first time, shaking and panting I realized that my fear was a bit less strong than before. In the years to come many many looning sessions have taken place, but this was the first blow to pop.

To this day I still have a slight phobia, but now I don’t stuff my pants with bags but with tight overinflated balloons.

I hope you enjoy this little story, and more to come
  • Harley
    • Jan 2016

Re: Early years of looning

Nice, thanks for sharing! Reminds me a lot of my own early experience, good to hear I was not the only one starting out like that. Except I stuffed my shirt instead of pants.
    (My phobia was also strong, but less so now.)

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Great story, balloonrider!
      Makes me nostalgic for the good ol' days of discovery!

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

Happy times lol!

A girl in my class at school I was close friends with would often sit and grind on top of a beach ball in front of us in her bedroom after school whilst I watched her.

That came to a crux one afternoon when her dad walked in on us (only this time she was half naked laying back.on her bed whilst nflating the beach ball underneath her blouse whilst I stood intently watching her with a monumental lob on when her dad walked in on us for being 'too quiet'.....
        We were both like 9 back then too. Sadly we moved up the education system I went to one school, she went to another and unfortunately we both met others n that was pretty much that but I do often wonder if she still uses them now or not. This was long before the internet when you think your the only person in the world with an inflatables fetish (even though at the time youd never have heard of it as a fetish).

But, yes very happy days of discovery indeed they were then.

Comment

• balloonrider
          • Jan 2017

Thank you for the nice comments and thanks for sharing your own memories.

I'd think I'll write a bit more here now.

This goes back to the good old days of dial up internet: I remember getting my first dial up modem, as we only had one phone line I could only use it at certain times of day, especially night when everyone else was asleep. I don't remember the exact search phrase I typed in, but it must have been something like "balloon + fetish" on altavista - and all of a sudden I realised that I was not the only one that creamed in my pants from blowing up, riding, stuffing and all the other things I had done with balloons over the years. I always wondered how some people could blow balloons super tight with a neck and not get a boner, would they go home and then hump the balloons?

I found the old Champagne and Balloons forum, and several sites that had videos with hot girls blowing, sitting on, humping monsterous balloons. That night I did not sleep at all, I downloaded at the worlds slowest speed Bries bigger balloons and Tiffanys balloon fetish. When the first video was downloaded, I already had a raging hardon, and yes, while downloading I also jerked off like a mad man to all of the looner pictures, chipples stories, and all the yahoo groups.

File download complete - I could not help myself I needed a balloon, I reached for my bottom drawer where my stash was hid, I had some giant balloons as they were called, round ones around 17 ". Knowingly aware that my parents and brother were asleep I pulled out a red balloon and started inflating as I pressed play. I now realised that I did not have a giant balloon, Brie a petite blonde pumped up a Q24" on the screen, crystal green, all of a sudden with a massive neck on it, my loon was getting tight as well, and with my other hand forced down my boxers I jerked off like never before. Brie sat down on the balloon riding it so the neck jumped in and out, I never knew a balloon would handle such humping. I just realised that my loon also developed a neck and in the movie Bries balloon burst with a deafening bang (I had headphones on) I exploded too, a massive load all over my tummy and chest.

Then my alarm went off, it was time to get up and go to school. I could not wait for the time to come home and watch Tiffanys balloon fetish. Also I knew that the Q24 was a balloon i needed to get a hold of

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

Fond memories of getting online too. Dial up connection too, so I’d go online in the late evening for those two hours you were allowed to connect in one session for (as whilst you was online obviously back then it tied the phone up for others.

My very first search on a free copy of AOL’s web browser was something like ‘Lifejacket fetish’ which came up trumps with a myriad of Yahoo Groups for piccy and small file sharing, but I quickly re typed ‘Inflatable fetish’ and was amazed by one of Emmanuel’s old web sites (Balloonapolooza) popping up top of the search list, second on the list was a balloon fetish site with older, middle aged models (not sure if it was a Mellylloon, or JB Balloon site now unfortunately, I’ve long forgotten) but my mind was blown away- my very first ‘Right click and save’ was a picture of a lady laying all her weight down ontop of a clear 36 inch balloon with both her arms and legs raised up off the bed. The balloon was taking all her weight and I was totally captivated by it!
            Last edited by craggy2012; 09-12-2017, 16:12.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Oh, wow, balloonrider!
              Your story just made me recall some early memories....when i was younger i of course had no idea that there was such a thing as a balloon fetish. I just assumed that everyone loved balloons.
              I remember when i was in 6th grade it was my teacher's birthday & my class decorated the classroom with crape paper & balloons! As we were all blowing up the party balloons, the obvious happened & I became aroused.... I casually asked my buddy next to me, " What is it about balloons that makes you get a boner? Why does that happen anyway? "
              He looked at me as if i had my head screwed on backwards & said, "Huuuuhhhh?"
              Then the cute girl sitting opposite me, who never talked to me, mind you, all of a sudden grinned & said, " Did you just say you're getting a boner from a balloon? A balloon?! A BALLOON?!" & half the class turned my way
              My cheeks flushed crimson & my whole face became red because I honestly thought everyone was turned on by balloons. I miss those early days of innocence

Reading your story really gets me in the mood to do some good ol' balloon stuffing! I'll think I'll start by stuffing my big, oversized sweatpants with two giant 300 gram weather balloons...one in each pant leg...that should puff them up nicely! Then I'm thinking a 5 foot cloud buster wrapped around my torso under a massive hoodie sweatshirt i have...with the balloon nozzle coming up out of the neck hole so i can tie it off easily...I'm totally doing it tonight! This should be fun! Just the possibility that it might end in disaster is exciting me!

Thank you for the inspiration, balloonrider!
              Definitely looking forward to reading more of your experiences

Cheese!!!

Comment

• JOhara
                • Jul 2015

I posted my story before but here it is again. Hope you enjoy

The earliest balloon experience I remember was around age 3 and having a large yellow balloon 12-14” playing with that outside and it touched the grass and burst. That freaked me out and I had a love/hate/agitated feeling around balloons in early childhood. I remember around age 5 or 6 a family member’s baby shower taking place in a basement and I getting a pink helium balloon with Its a Girl printed on it. For some reason I enjoyed bopping it around and decided to sit on it. A few bounces and bam! It popped and I fell onto the floor, causing my mother to yell from upstairs

From age 6 I would receive a balloon, usually helium filled from birthday parties and similar and it was around this time I noticed they felt good when i pressed them on my crotch area. I never did it in public but whenever I had a balloon and was in private I would press them on me and get a boner

Around age 9 or 10 I received a beach ball as a toy from a local restaurant and found beach balls gave me a similar feeling when I squeeze them against me and bounce on them. I did not reaize they could pop too until I started bouncing on one and the seam blew!

My first orgasmic experience came with inflatables in the 7th grade. I had a cheap glossy vinyl inflatable blue innertube floatie and a green hopper ball. One day I was home alone and for some reason decided to stack the innertube floatie on top of the hopper and go down on both toys. I turned the float upwards to that I could straddle and ride down on it and put my weight down on it which pushed down onto the hopper ball underneath it. I enjoyed the sound of squeaking that the two toys made rubbing on eachother and instantly was aroused. I grabbed a nearby chair and held onto its legs. I was on the floor directly facing the chair. While holding the chair legs for balance, I slowly attempted bending my knees and lifting my legs back, and up, off the floor so that I was essentially balancing on top both inflatables, and the float’s soft vinyl was full pressure onto my crotch. I was wondering if I could pop the float so I started bouncing and humping ( although I didnt know what humping realy was, I just knew it felt good to do it). The float stretched and squeaked as it rubbed around on the hopper underneath it. I tried humping harder and harder knowing it kept feeling better and better and I wanted to pop it. Then...it happened! I felt an intense rush of pleasure and contractions and noticed my underwear was soaked. I thought I broke something and freaked out. No more inflatable fun that day! I learned soon after that I had an orgasm and I wanted to have another. Not sure whatever happened to those toys...I dont have them no more

Today my preferences lie in mostly balloons and beach balls. I enjoy latex and mylar balloons and have a nice 24” beach ball that I play with from time to time thats still kickin despite me being fairly rough with it. I try not to pop balloons, but I love seeing attractive girls popping. But I love to blow them fairly tight (“artificially made” necks do little for me. For example when looners yank on the neck while inflating to pull it out). I much prefer seeing a “natural” lightbulb shape as it reaches its overinflation point. I am rough with them to the point some pop accidentally!

I think my experiences have developed my specific color and size interests. 12-16 inch in pastel or crystal colors with pinks, purples, yellows and light blues my favorite. I like girly prints and designs too. Beach balls I prefer in translucent or light pinks and yellows. 24” is my favorite

And finally this weekend I expect to be home alone, so I plan to pick up 3 or so helium filled balloons for playtime. First time I have had helium latex balloons in a while to play with! Im thinking pink purple and blue for colors!

Sorry for my rambling hope you enjoyed my early years playing and discovering my fetish!

Comment

• t17forLife
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by Harley
                  Nice, thanks for sharing! Reminds me a lot of my own early experience, good to hear I was not the only one starting out like that. Except I stuffed my shirt instead of pants.
                  I did the same thing for the first time a few days ago. Can't wait to try it again.
                  Originally posted by balloonrider
                  Thank you for the nice comments and thanks for sharing your own memories.

I'd think I'll write a bit more here now.

This goes back to the good old days of dial up internet: I remember getting my first dial up modem, as we only had one phone line I could only use it at certain times of day, especially night when everyone else was asleep. I don't remember the exact search phrase I typed in, but it must have been something like "balloon + fetish" on altavista - and all of a sudden I realised that I was not the only one that creamed in my pants from blowing up, riding, stuffing and all the other things I had done with balloons over the years. I always wondered how some people could blow balloons super tight with a neck and not get a boner, would they go home and then hump the balloons?

I found the old Champagne and Balloons forum, and several sites that had videos with hot girls blowing, sitting on, humping monsterous balloons. That night I did not sleep at all, I downloaded at the worlds slowest speed Bries bigger balloons and Tiffanys balloon fetish. When the first video was downloaded, I already had a raging hardon, and yes, while downloading I also jerked off like a mad man to all of the looner pictures, chipples stories, and all the yahoo groups.

File download complete - I could not help myself I needed a balloon, I reached for my bottom drawer where my stash was hid, I had some giant balloons as they were called, round ones around 17 ". Knowingly aware that my parents and brother were asleep I pulled out a red balloon and started inflating as I pressed play. I now realised that I did not have a giant balloon, Brie a petite blonde pumped up a Q24" on the screen, crystal green, all of a sudden with a massive neck on it, my loon was getting tight as well, and with my other hand forced down my boxers I jerked off like never before. Brie sat down on the balloon riding it so the neck jumped in and out, I never knew a balloon would handle such humping. I just realised that my loon also developed a neck and in the movie Bries balloon burst with a deafening bang (I had headphones on) I exploded too, a massive load all over my tummy and chest.

Then my alarm went off, it was time to get up and go to school. I could not wait for the time to come home and watch Tiffanys balloon fetish. Also I knew that the Q24 was a balloon i needed to get a hold of
                  I kind of wish I was around during that era; not far back enough to not have information about the balloon fetish, but still back when there was dial-up and less video production. Those old videos have a unique charm to them (I have 50 or so). Might be scary trying to evade parental suspicion though.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎