Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Sexuality Poll

Straight here, although I don't mind the occasional male video/picture. I think i get aroused by seeing them enjoy it as I know the feeling haha

Comment

• frankfrank
      Empathetic Harmonizer
      • Feb 2018

Gay all the way - a true Kinsey-scale 6 - though I seldom act on it. Uh, cuddling gets IN THE WAY...that part is so intense that anything sexual becomes irrelevant.

Do I have that in common (whether gay, straight, or somewhere along the continuum) with anybody else? I've often wondered whether, RARE AS THIS IS, maybe it's actually somewhat more common among looners?

Or, for that matter, sex via frottage (rubbing body-to-body, or body-part-to-body-part, to orgasm)? These are things I've wondered since, well, before I ever USED a computer or knew how...

This poll is very interesting, though - it's the first time I've even seen this "OBVIOUS looner question" asked via polling...anywhere. On the other hand, it's so long since I've seen this question surveyed anywhere in the general public, even, that the available information may be outdated. I'm thinking that 60/8/7 probably somewhat mirrors the general public (I'm not including undecided/unexplored, or balloons-only).

And, yes, I'm entirely comfortable with the poll results. That was a REALLY good question!

My analytical mind can sometimes get in the way of just having fun, hahaha
      Last edited by frankfrank; 20-02-2018, 02:59.
      People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• loonlover817
        • Feb 2018

I am straight definitely and agree with nisden i love watching girls bounce on balloons, but I would be open to do sexy stuff involving balloons with lesbians or transgender, maybe a gay guy one time but no anal lol sorry. But girls I would do anything lol. anyone agree?
        lover your loons forever

Comment

• LeeRider
          • Nov 2014

from results so far it looks like sexual preferences of looners are pretty close to those of the general population?

Comment

• frankfrank
            Empathetic Harmonizer
            • Feb 2018

Originally posted by loonlover817
            I am straight definitely and agree with nisden i love watching girls bounce on balloons, but I would be open to do sexy stuff involving balloons with lesbians or transgender, maybe a gay guy one time but no anal lol sorry. But girls I would do anything lol. anyone agree?
            I could say "whatever floats your boat"...BUT I'm entirely unable to even have that thought, without thinking of large-and-durable PVC flotation devices, haha!!!

I think all the different sexualities in the world are one of the many parts of human nature that make the world all the more interesting.
            People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• loonlover817
              • Feb 2018

yeah i mean like i would never marry a trans, but i dont have a problem with them and i would have fun with them. but yess i think inflatables would be easier. like a hot naked girl on a dolphin inflatable sounds good right now
              lover your loons forever

Comment

• frankfrank
                Empathetic Harmonizer
                • Feb 2018

^ And it's SO EASY to find that sort of thing on the internet now; and if you have your computer plugged into a "big screen TV" the viewing can be large-as-life. Of course it's not the same thing as actually having a hot naked girl IN the room, doing it on the pool toy...

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                  • Apr 2017

I don't know. I'd lean towards balloons only, maybe slightly straight. In videos, I tend to prefer to have as much of the balloon in and less of the person. Doesn't matter their gender, age etc. I do have a thing for dicks in balloons, but I wouldn't call that straight, its just its easier to see pressure on a dick rather than on a clit/vulva. Heck, I'm finding a dildo in a balloon is just as good.

I guess things that can be attractive is what kind of breathing noise they make. And the rest is about whats being done to the balloon. The turn on is watching someone do things I'd want to do to a balloon in a way i can imagine how it feels. A robot could be doing it for all I care.

Outside balloons, I have a boyfriend. Honestly he is my boyfriend because he is almost the only person I find sexually attractive. I dated girls and boys, no difference really. Just felt like masturbating with someones body, no desire for them. So still hard to say exactly what sexuality.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                    Inflatable Enthusiast
                    • Oct 2017

I'm straight, but I'd prefer a beautiful inflatable with an SPH. As a matter of fact, I prefer inflatables over people (sexually or otherwise). For the most part, my interest in balloons and inflatables is mostly clean, I only do anything sexual with 'em very occasionally.

Comment

• AuroraFox
                      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by TheGrimLooner
                      I guess things that can be attractive is what kind of breathing noise they make.
                      You know, I’ve heard quite a few women state that they get turned on or are attracted to the way a man breathes. Is this a thing for most women?

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎