Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TowableStretch
    • Jun 2017

Your latest purchase

I thought it would be a nice idea to bring this forum a bit to life by adding a new thread. Your latest purchase! Here you can share pictures and information about your newest inflatable and of course discuss about it!

Since I'm completely into towables, I got this tube today second hand:

Around 142cm diameter when deflated. It is made out of sturdy but pretty stretchy pvc.

This is how it looks after some bouncing and over inflating:

Let's go
  • Biginflationist
    Passion for expansion
    • May 2017

Re: Your latest purchase

Thanks for sharing and the photos, I like seeing what everyone is into.

Comment

• TowableStretch
      • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Biginflationist
      Thanks for sharing and the photos, I like seeing what everyone is into.
      So do I...

Comment

• porkhunt
        • Apr 2017

I most recently bought a Sunnylife Rainbow pool ring (I don't have any photos but a quick google search will do the trick). It was pretty expensive but definitely worth it. They are a good quality product and the smell when first getting out of the box was unbelievable. My girlfriend and I have already had some fun with it and I'm sure there will be plenty more fun to come.

Comment

• TowableStretch
          • Jun 2017

Sounds great!

Comment

• gayloonfcker
            • Jan 2015

Just got some party city 24s the other day. There was also a super cute gay boy working there too but I didnt really say much. Looked a bit on the young side for me.

Comment

• Looner89
              • Jul 2017

Fancy a chat

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                • May 2017

Over the last months, I've bought a heap of these nice 36 inch blue yellow red balls from D&L toys. Nice squeeky smooth PVC. When sitting on the sofa, I love patting and hugging these things when the times right. particularly when they are inflated rock hard.

Use imgbox to upload, host and share all your images. It's simple, free and blazing fast!

Monday of this week, bought some of these intex 42 inch multi-colour balls. Plastic doesn't have that nice stretchy squeeky feel though unfortunately.

Use imgbox to upload, host and share all your images. It's simple, free and blazing fast!

So I'll be taking the other three back, to exchange for one of those blow up surf boards for taking to bed. This one in the picture below is laid out on the store floor for inspecting the PVC. The blowing valve and the warning crap is on the otherside, so the pure white backing is absolute bliss.

Just bought a heap of these 72 inch inflatable spidermans from an ebay seller. This is a picture from the seller himself. I can't wait for these things to land in Sydney next week, haven't felt so much anticipation for a long time. I already have one of these and the PVC is very nice, smooth, mirrory, squeeky, and stretchy.

And to finish off, haven't bought these despicable me foil balloons, but if they were cheaper, they'd definitely be worth getting a heap of. Unfortunately with Sydney's humid hot summer around the corner, the foil and printing will deteriorate quite fast. It certainly got me pumping hard inside when just looking at it.

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

A week or two ago I bought a job lot of 60inch beach balls to keep us going over the winter months. I haven't really purchased much inflatableswise this year though. Other than a few new old stock 80's era eBay finds (like the Wembley 3 man dinghy I scored) there's not much of note out there nowadays.

Mind you I'm only really into beachballs now.... and pretty big ones at that as and when you can get them.
                  Last edited by craggy2012; 10-10-2017, 06:01.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                    • May 2017

@craggy, sounds pretty good, if you don't mind, love to see a pic of one of these 60 inch balls.

Comment

• craggy2012
                      • Jan 2012

I would, just not sure how to off a mobile device.... I hardly use a computer these days.

Comment

• Riftwing
                        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
                        So I'll be taking the other three back, to exchange for one of those blow up surf boards for taking to bed. This one in the picture below is laid out on the store floor for inspecting the PVC. The blowing valve and the warning crap is on the otherside, so the pure white backing is absolute bliss.

http://imgbox.com/skZ7CDwn
                        I have one of these surf boards! They are superb, and actually make a great base for playing with other toys on top of. The printed surface is extremely squeaky and shiny, and there's even some sort of secondary internal chamber to make the board super rigid so it can be used for surfing I guess.

I also have a big inflatable ice lolly also made by intex and with a similar material / printing method. It's absolutely wonderful and I had a great time playing with it during a work trip recently!

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                          • May 2017

Finally got around to buying some of these huge inflatable surf boards, Blew it up rock hard and in combination of that new smell, was in well being heaven the other night.

Just confirming the back is pure white with no valves or printing, and it's nice and shiny - absolutely love these, may go and get some more.

Comment

• Biginflationist
                            Passion for expansion
                            • May 2017

Nice!!

Comment

• InuYashaClaws
                              • Apr 2017

Here's my latest purchase. I'm so happy I got one. Cost a pretty penny but it's well worth it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍