X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

Balloon maturbation techniques

How do you like to get off using balloons. I like blowing them up super tight and grinding on them. its really fun with uniques. they have a softer texture and get huge if you stretch them properly. it get so intense, i completely loose the fear of the pop
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Balloon maturbation techniques

Blowing up a 17 inch balloon or 24 inch balloon super tight and hump n grind till i bust.
    The bigger the better

Comment

• HeliumLover
      • Jul 2018

Taking two balloons, anywhere from 12 to 24 inches, and laying on top of them, one between my legs and one against my chest/belly area. I hug tight and make out with the one near my chest and grind the one between my legs. It gets me coming in record time.

Comment

• Dude1234
        • Sep 2017

When you hump/grind balloons do u have to touch your gentlemen's sausage to get off?

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
          • Nov 2016

Lying on a 24 incher naked while blowing up a 16". Many times I don't last long doing this, first time I tried it my body violently trembled as I shot out a huge ton of cum, the balloon popping under the weight of my weakened body.

Comment

• JOhara
            • Jul 2015

Grind on my sofa, straddle one while laying on another.

Basically just pressing one into my crotch area gets me going. Once I came just laying on my back and pressing a balloon into myself slowly. Kinda like hugging it but “lower” on the body Plus the squeaky resistance of a balloon on the edge of popping gets me to cum fast

Sometimes all I need is the sound of a balloon squeaking when roughly played with to cum

Comment

• BigBreathless
              • Jun 2017

Usually I get inside a bed cover and blow a 84inch cattex inside with an automatic pump and try to cum before it explodes
              Or I climb on said balloon and hump hard while it inflates. I dig the tension of having to cum before it pops.
              Happened only once and that was because of a shoestring that had a sharp tip

Comment

• balloonbuster
                • Dec 2017

I like humping on a ballon, or pressing one of them to my horny dick. Can increase the arousal by some popping. But the most enjoyable hitting my dick wiht an owerinflated balloon till shotting a huge cum load. Finishing I explode the balloon(s).

Comment

• Helium Lover
                  • Aug 2017

Use helium, so it floats and hits against your dick.

Comment

• balloons
                    Balloon fun
                    • Apr 2017

Sometime i like to ride them with the neck in the back tilting up between my legs, it feels really good with the neck pressing hard on my balls. I cum super hard!! need to do it with a 20 inch tuf ftex over inflated... i bust to the last throbbing drop.. even better if the balloon goes bag when im done

Comment

• Blowitbig
                      • Jan 2016

Sometimes i do rub my package when i ride my balloons
                      The bigger the better

Comment

• Dennisballon
                        • Jul 2017

akilopw
                        Last edited by Dennisballon; 13-04-2022, 09:41.

Comment

• LoudPopper
                          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by balloons
                          Sometime i like to ride them with the neck in the back tilting up between my legs, it feels really good with the neck pressing hard on my balls. I cum super hard!! need to do it with a 20 inch tuf ftex over inflated... i bust to the last throbbing drop.. even better if the balloon goes bag when im done
                          I usually prefer to play in balloon rooms and pop massive amounts of balloons as I maybe masturbate, but lately I've been trying some new things with balloons. I don't usually use balloons when I masturbate normally. Actually, balloon sessions and regular masturbation are 2 completely different activities in my head. While I usually masturbate during balloon sessions, sometimes I don't, I and just want to have fun popping my balloons. As much as I love popping balloons though (actually I can't get enough of it to be honest), I think I've popped so many (I once estimated about 15,000 balloons) that I sometimes feel like I'm not fully appreciating everything that balloons have to offer in terms of pleasure and fun. So lately, I'm trying to learn how have fun with fewer balloons and incorporate them into more regular masturbation activities.

I've posted about one special masturbation activity that I like to do, but I'll talk about it again really quickly. I like to take a Cattex 24 or 36 inch balloon with the super thick and long neck and blow it up to probably about 75%, or right where the neck is inflated but the whole balloon isn't tight. I clip the balloon shut, and sit on the bulb of the balloon with the neck tilted upwards. When you sit on the balloon this way, the neck, which is about 12" in diameter and 1 1/2 - 2 ft. long and expands super tight all the way up your chest so the nozzle kisses your face. I lube up my dick and put it in flexible silicone masturbation sleeve, and then I squeeze the neck up the balloon tight against my chest so the sleeve is squeezed in between the neck of the balloon and tight up against my abdomen. Then I bounce up and down on the bulb of the balloon. If you don’t know, the bigger Cattex loons are super soft and stretchy so that when you bounce on them the neck shoots SUPER far out and gets so huge that it’s like you have a whole second balloon (prob the size of one of those jellybean balloons). As you bounce, the expansion of the loon naturally causes the sleeve to slide on it’s own up and down your dick so it’s like being automatically stroked by the balloon. That way you’re free to play and enjoy the balloon with both hands. Basically you then just bounce up and down as hard as you can until you explode! If you fill the loon just right, the loon will take any amount of punishment without popping. I find that part particularly fun because I can aggressively ride my loon and it’ll always still be there, stroking you even harder. You can also do this with any other big loon that’s longer than it is round and you don’t necessarily need a sleeve. Good loons to try alternatively are the GL500 (also great to do this with, and even tougher to pop), RCR, or Q24 (but those necks might be too thin).

Lately my 2 new things are more straightforward but are just as fun. The first is with a U16 that is about 3/4 full. That way it’s still quite soft and squishy but firm and big enough to expand across your whole midsection. Basically, sitting back on a couch I just lube up my dick, point it upwards and wrap both arms around the balloon so the underside of my dick is making contact with the loon. You just move your arms up and down while squeezing the loon super tight against you and let the loon do the stroking for you.

The other one also requires a few U16 or U17’s that are a little less than 1/2 full. This way they’re SUPER squishy and so under inflated that they can take a ton of punishment without breaking. All I do is while sitting on the couch, I squeeze and wrestle the balloon all over my body while being as absolutely ROUGH as I can. The thing is that the loon is basically big enough to enjoy, super squishy so you get like maximum enjoyment of with expanding and rubbing all over your body, and it simply REFUSES to pop at this size. Sometimes it’ll occasionally pop, that’s why you have back ups, but for the most part 8 out of 10 times it won’t. They’re so tough that they can even take you digging your nails into them, or you can stick your fingers and hand so deep that you can ball up your hand and basically grab a whole HANDFULL of balloon without it breaking. You can even kinda tear away at it with all that balloon in your hand, and it still won’t pop! With my other hand, I stroke my dick with my had pressed super hard and deep up against the underside of balloon squished into your lap. Or I just press the loon over my jerking hand and the loon ads an extra pressure and surface that your dick comes into contact with.

For a popper like me, I’m in absolute heaven, because I’m get super aroused trying my absolute hardest to pop this balloon while it’s squeezing up against my body. I actually DO try to actively pop it so I still get that rush like I’m busting balloons. No I don’t get the satisfying boom that I want so bad, but the rush comes from the loon being the edge without ever exploding. It’s like I want it to go boom so bad! But it never will, so I only try harder, which turns me on even more. All the while you can enjoy the feeling of the loon squeezing, stretching and pressing all over your body. You can watch your nails dig deep into the balloon, you can squeeze the loon so tight that at that size it’ll expand to 16” plus all over your body but it’ll never explode! I think this would be fun for non-poppers too who like to push their loons as far as they can go without them breaking. Anyways, as you are being so rough with the loon, it’s so intense, that you’re just naturally jerking yourself tighter and faster than normal so your orgasm is super intense. Give these 3 methods a try and you can thank me later.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                            • Feb 2017

Put the balloon in my lap, let the latex grab the skin on my cock and pull back and forth, it's amazing I recomend everyone should try. Better when it's a cute balloon. Other than that I like to attemp to pop balloon by jabbing the balloon straight with my penis, the latex feels amazing when doing this.

Comment

• craggy2012
                              • Jan 2012

If the necks big enough..... just go ‘insert’

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢