Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gsm.1754
    • Apr 2024

Playing with/Riding Inflatables

What kind of inflatable toys do you like to play with and/or ride-on? What are your techniques (way you do so)?

Let the replies begin! I hope we all can become immersed in a large discussion!

Also, does anyone have a good way to ride/hump one of the Intex 36" swim rings?
    I've attached an Amazon link to the item (click on this hyperlink): https://www.amazon.com/Intex-Clear-C...+Vary+-+1+Pack
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

Re: Playing with/Riding Inflatables

I have enjoyed a multitude of inflatables and balloons over the years. Though my fondest memory is of the inflatable that began my fetish. It was my sister's kiddie air mattress from the late eighties to early nineties. It was a beautiful inflatable, and it was extremely soft vinyl. Unfortunately my youngest brother who at the time was a toddler bit a hole in it. It leaked extremely badly from that point. We attempted to patch it with a lot of materials, but one of the adults eventually took a knife to it, and then tossed it out. I would've enjoyed still having that inflatable today. All I have is the fetish.
    Washington State, United States

Comment

• ChillinHaze
      • Sep 2016

I'm really into the big inflatables like IW or Puffypaws builds them. If I can straddle their backs without me touching the ground, that's just the best. I like to squeeze their flanks with my legs or cuddle onto their necks when bouncing and riding on them.

Comment

• gsm.1754

Hi chillinhaze!

Based on your response, I see you enjoy riding inflatables. I know they're the larger ones but you still may have an answer to this question. Do you know of a good way to ride/hump a 36" intex swim ring? I of course want it to rub my you-know-what as much as possible. I love the feeling of an inflatable rubbing up against me, especially in that area. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
          • Sep 2016

Sorry, I can't really help with that. I personally don't really like swim rings, they don't appeal to me that much.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

Swimrings do very much have their uses especially if used in conjunction with other inflatable items.

Comment

• Looner sage
              • Sep 2016

If you want a good inflatable hump ride get your self a inflatable bop bag tape the seams if u want to get a little bouncy they are a lot of fun here's a hint....Put a ballioon under it for bounce back it's freaking great and your welcome...

Comment

• Chris Rock
                • Mar 2017

I love to play with beachballs mostly. I've started to stretch them with hot steam lately and they feel really good when riding them (soft, warm, big...). I like to ride them hard but with the no real intention of popping them. it just happens I love the his sound of a leak and enjoy a loud burst depending on the situation too.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                  • Dec 2013

Originally posted by marceloarcor
                  I love to play with beachballs mostly. I've started to stretch them with hot steam lately and they feel really good when riding them (soft, warm, big...). I like to ride them hard but with the no real intention of popping them. it just happens I love the his sound of a leak and enjoy a loud burst depending on the situation too.
                  How do you stretch them using steam?

Comment

• lilolover82
                    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by OverTheTop
                    How do you stretch them using steam?
                    While heat stretching is a fascinating topic, we've had several threads to cover the subject. Also keep in mind that heat stretching often thins the inflatable until it's already weak vinyl is super weak and will often get leaks, or just all together pop beyond repair.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by lilolover82
                      While heat stretching is a fascinating topic, we've had several threads to cover the subject. Also keep in mind that heat stretching often thins the inflatable until it's already weak vinyl is super weak and will often get leaks, or just all together pop beyond repair.
                      Yes, I know. I'm just curious as to how steam was used - I've heard of pouring boiling water or inflating with hot air, but I hadn't heard of using steam before.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                        • Feb 2017

The larger inflatible rubber bouncy balls they sell at Walmart in the summertime.

Comment

• JOhara
                          • Jul 2015

I love to grind on beachballs, especially 24 inch glossy, pale colors! I try to be gentle, for me slow and squeaky is more enjoyable so I pop rarely. I cant wait til the local stores carry them for summer. The last one I did have got a large hole

Comment

• lilolover82
                            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by JOhara
                            I love to grind on beachballs, especially 24 inch glossy, pale colors! I try to be gentle, for me slow and squeaky is more enjoyable so I pop rarely. I cant wait til the local stores carry them for summer. The last one I did have got a large hole
                            Do you find you have more problems enjoying your inflatables, because every so many years the manufacturer just makes them weaker and hence more prone to leaks, or all out seam failure.

Comment

• JOhara
                              • Jul 2015

Originally posted by lilolover82
                              Do you find you have more problems enjoying your inflatables, because every so many years the manufacturer just makes them weaker and hence more prone to leaks, or all out seam failure.
                              I rarely ever have a beachball seam blow out. I tend to enjoy my inflatables gently but I do get kinda rough sometimes. I dont intentionally pop them although I put their seams to the test lol. Usually I'll get a small hole or two in it somewhere after some use

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎