Floating on a GL 1200

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: Floating on a GL 1200

That sounds like you had an awesome ride! I need to do this sooo bad!

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Went out to the lake again today since i had the day off.
      The ice had melted twenty meters out so i was able to paddle out along the shore. The frist part of the way against the wind.
      It felt really nice on the balloon especialy when i could go no further and just letted the wind push med back.
      When i got back to the starting point i blew the balloon up even more.
      I was now able to lie on my belly on the balloon and swim. It felt really cool.
      I then tried stranding up. It was really hard to stay on the balloon, but it felt so good.
      I was able to keep my balance by grabbing under the balloon and carefully paddle. It was really hard but fun
      Last edited by scuba; 20-02-2018, 15:26.

Comment

• scuba
        • Jan 2017

Winther river journey
        Today i woke up at 6 am. I couldn´t sleep, so i got up and donnet my latex Spiderman suit and went back to sleep.
        It takes some getting use to, to sleep with a latex suit, but i managed to get a couble of hours.
        I woke up at 8:30 am with the suit feeling better and better on my body. I disided to go out to the river again since it´s the only body of water in the area.
        When i got to the river it was rellay windy. So much that it was hard to control the balloon while inflating it and when i should put the clip on it blew out of my hand. I managed to catch it before it flew out in the river, but looking at it i saw that the shape was bad with all the air in the neck end.
        Luckily i had brought an extra blue balloon, so i blew that up and with some dificulty i finaly got seated and found my balance. I relly had to concentrade to stay the balloon.
        As soon as i was floating the wind started pushing me on the balloon down river quite fast. It was totally at the mercy of the wind and the balloon, so i just letted diside where it wanted to take me.
        I was moving quite fast. It felt really cool.
        When i got to a bent the wind pushed me towards a jetty, so i just letted the balloon drift in there and i got up at the shore and walked back to the starting point.
        I floated out again and this time i was blown down the river even faster. It felt sooo cool, but my hands was getting cold so i paddled towards a jetty there was closer to me.
        It´s a really cool feeling when you can see the bottom of the river under you boots, you can´t reach it becauce you are floating on the balloon.
        Getting ashore i climbed up on the jetty with my balloon wanting to jump into the river on the balloon.
        I don´t know why, but i always expect the balloon to pop with me on it on impact,
        With the balloon between my legs and firm grip i jumped from the jetty.
        On impact i bouced up and down on the balloon, but i managed to stay on it. So i paddled back and jumped again.
        This time i fell off and i was begining to feel cold in my suit, so i deflated the balloon and walked back to my car.
        My hands was so cold that i alomost coul´nt reach my car keys, the wind had blown my rubber drysuit dry, so i kept it on.
        On the road home i got a little warmer and my Spiderman latex suit was again making its presents on be felt giving me a nice warm rubbery feeling on my intire body.
        Writing this i´m still wearing it and i´m not in a hurry to take it off eventhough it´s been eight hours since i took it on.
        Wearing latex while floating is an added benefit here in the winter. It helps keep me warm and it feels really good sitting on the balloon all rubbered up.
        Last edited by scuba; 03-03-2018, 13:13.

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

Today i started dressing up in my transperant latex catsuit and then lying down on my bed listening to a hypnose recording from youtue. Having done that i really felt like going out on the lake on one of my balloons.
          I put on my Hydroglove suit over my catsuit and drove out to the lake.
          Doing the drive the latex suit got nice and warm on my body and when i got to the lake i had as nice warm rubbery feeling on my intire body.
          At first i blew up a used balloon, but i wasn´t satisfied with my seating posision on it so i padled back to blow more air into it. When i was almost back it popped, so i had to get a new one.
          I managed to get just the right amount of air in that balloon so it felt really good to sit on.
          I paddled to the middle of the lake and could feel the sun warming me up inside my two latex suits. It felt sooo good.
          I letted the wind push me to the end of the lake and waded ashore, but i didn´t deflate the balloon.
          Instead i walked all the way to the other end of the lake with the balloon under my arm. I found a good spot to launch, so i waded out, stepped over the balloon and paddled out on the lake again.
          Almost immediately the wind caught me and pushed me out on the lake. Sitting on the balloon i could see my starting point getting further and further away. I was now in the middle of the lake and the sun was warming me up nicely again.
          I was now really a lake balloonist letting the balloon take me where it wanted to. I just had to point it in the right direction and let the wind do the work.
          The other shore was over a mile away so i had plenty of time to sit and enjoy the feeling of being carried by the balloon, the rubbery feelling of my latex suits and the feeling of depending of the balloon carrying me to the other side of the lake. Sine i was only wearing rubber it felt like the balloon was toushing my croch directly.
          The wind picked up even more so i had to keep the top of the balloon pointed into the wind. It made the balloon more stable and it was easyer to ride the now 1,5 foot waves that way.
          Bouncing up and down on the waves felt soo good. It felt like i was flying on the balloon( I has said it before and i´ll say it agin. Floating on a GL1200 like is the closest thing i had felt like flying on a balloon becauce it gives me that weightless feeling.)
          After about an hour i reached the other shore again.
          When i got of the balloon some elderly people asked me about it and i told them that my sport is called lake ballooning and i as far as i know is the only one who is doing it.
          Sitting writing this i am still in my latex catsuit ejoying it and my trusty balloon lies to dry in my hallway
          Last edited by scuba; 25-04-2018, 07:13.

Comment

• scuba
            • Jan 2017

This wednesday i went to the lake again in the same outfit as last time, but with ski underwear on also to keep warm.
            My goal was to do the intire lengh of the lake i walked to the point where i carried my balloon to last time and blew up my balloon. After a few trials i managed to get just the right amount of air in the balloon so it was really nice to sit on. The neck end of the balloon was pushed niecly up against my back giving me the nice seated position on the balloon that i love so much.
            As soon as I clearet the shore the wind caught the balloon and pushed us out on the middle of the lake..
            The wind was blowing me furher and furher out on the lake and paddleling against it was not an option so i just surrendered to the balloon letting it take me where it wanted to.
            For the next one and a half hour i sat on the balloon in the middle of the lake while the wind pushed me across it.
            The wind picked up even more so the waves made me bounce up and down on the balloon and my latex catsuit gave me a nice warm rubbery feeling. It was pure enjoyment.
            After one and a half hours i reached the other end of the lake.
            The waves there was quite big, but I managed to stay on the balloon bouncing up and down it felt really cool.
            I was getting a little cold so i called it the day. But wow what a trip

Comment

Haha! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

• sonarloon
                • Jun 2017

This is all extremely interesting to me.
                I, and I suspect many others, would like to some day fly high up on a chair strapped to several dozen 24 inch helium balloons. Judging on your stories, this is a very close second.
                So how do you know when you've got just the right amount of air in the balloon? Do you try sitting on it and if it's too hard you redistribute the air?
                If you have a phone with a camera or a camera in general, could you film part of it? Ideally, probably when you arrive at your starting point and begin floating.
                I'd be quite interested to hear what it sounds like floating on a gl1200.
                Happy floating and can't wait for your next update!

Comment

• scuba
                  • Jan 2017

The way i feel if the amount of air is ok is simply that i inflate the balloon to about half its full size and then step over it in low water. I then gently sit down and feel if there is air inside the balloon under my butt. If there is too much i won't be able to keep my balance on the balloon, but about an inch is ok.
                  When i feel that i got the balance i padle out on the lake

Comment

• scuba
                    • Jan 2017

After work i drove out to the lake today. I blew up a used balloon., but it only blew up in the neck end so i got a new one.
                    Wearing only a pair of latex breifs, my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves, i stepped over the balloon and oh boy i had forgotten how good it felt without wearing a suit.
                    The sun was shining and it made sitting on the balloon feel even better.
                    I padled to the middle of the lake and it got a litle more clouded.
                    I sat on the balloon and enjoyed the for an hour and then desided to padle back, but the balloon and wind had other plans. I just surrendered to the balloon and it took me out to the middle of the lake.
                    The wind eventualy calmed down and I was able to padle back to the shore..
                    Getting there i took of my breifs and stepped over the balloon nacked. Oh boy it felt good.
                    I padled a bit out on the lake feeling really exited, but I also felt very exposed. It was really nice.
                    I padled back and took on my breifs again, but it was getting late and I only took a short trip before caling it the day.
                    All of you looners try it.

Comment

• scuba
                      • Jan 2017

FLOATING NACKED
                      Tonight i finaly did it.
                      I got home at about 10 pm and the urge to go floating on the balloon was really big.
                      Sinse it was getting dark and it still was nice and warm i desided to go all the way and float nacked only wearing my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves.
                      It took a little while to inflate the balloon to the right size in the dark, but eventualy i was satisfied.
                      Padleling out i could really feel the balloon between my legs. A nice rubbery feeling that got me a bit exited
                      I padled out to the middle of the lake and enjoyed it for about half an hour in the moon light.
                      I padled back to shore and inflated the balloon even more. Stepping over it again there now was 10 cm air under my butt and I really had to concentrade to keep my balance.
                      But since i still was nacked i could feel every mowe the balloon made and it made it eacyer to keep my balance
                      I started padleling out to the middle of the lake having to concentrade really hard to keep my balance, but I eventualy found a nice rytme padleling.
                      Then it struck me. It felt like i was flying. The more air in the balloon made me and the balloon lighter on the totalt calm lake so it felt like i was floating in the air.
                      Looking at the shore i could see that i was able to padle quite fast.
                      The balloon was beginning to get dryer between my legs and it made sitting on it feeling even nicer. It gave me a nice warm rubbery feeling in my croch that really exited me down there.
                      After about an hour i got a bit exausted in my stomach. It's a really good exersice to keep the balance on the balloon when there is this much air in it.
                      So i desided to call it the night. But wow going out nacked on the balloon really feels so much better.

Comment

• Equui-Nox
                        • Nov 2017

Wish I could try this...I'd probably blow a load or two out on the lake riding it naked.
                        >/////>
                        Of course, I would wanna blow a 1200 up really big, as I love them firm. <3

Comment

• scuba
                          • Jan 2017

Well yes. But not to big or you won't be able to keep the balance

Comment

I wanna do it naked on a SUPER over inflated GL-1200,lol

Comment

• scuba
                              • Jan 2017

Writing this I'm stil all worked up and exited after just coming home from a trip on a GL1200 balloon.
                              I went to the lake at sunset at 10pm, took of all my close exept my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves.
                              After a few trials i got just the right amount of air in the balloon and I padled out to the middle of the lake ejoying the rubbery feeling of the balloon between my legs.
                              The wind picked up a bit, blowing me further out on the lake. Padleling back was not posible so i just had to surrender to the balloon and let it take me where it wants to.
                              I was now sitting nacked on the balloon in the middle of the lake when i sudently heard woices from the other side of the lake. I could not hear where they came from and I could not do anything about it since i was in the mercy of the balloon. It was quite exiting.
                              I came to the conclution that they where camping up in the forrest and I floated on.
                              As the balloon dried between my legs it felt better and better to sit on and the waves made it massage my whole croch a bit so it felt really good down there.
                              After one and a half hour the balloon took me closer to the other end of the lake.
                              Sudently i heard woices from the forrest again this time from another direction. Oh my god was i going to get caught. It really exited me. But once again it was just the sound of the campers that i heard.
                              I was getting a little cold so i padled ashore and called it the night.
                              Drivning home i still felt euforic and I thought that i had to share my experience with you

Comment

Soooooo jealous, jealous, jealous!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎