Old 03-11-2016, 08:39 PM

blnppr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Relationships
Maybe I'm lucky, but I've never had a bad experience introducing balloons in a relationship. I find just having them around is innocent enough that no woman has ever thought twice about it. Most even think it's cute and will play with them. Many have engaged in popping them on their own. It's fun for most folks.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:33 PM

Sihllehl is on a distinguished road
I've only had one bad experience introducing it a girlfriend and we were young. She teased and made me feel weird about it.

Since I've grown and had better relationships, it has just tended to come up in the inevitable discussion of fetishes. The vast majority of the girls I have told have seen it as fun and harmless, including my now wife.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:22 AM
Master Over Inflator

onemoreblow is on a distinguished road
My relations have felt insecure around it
Old 06-11-2016, 02:05 PM

inflatablelover21 is on a distinguished road
I'm still scared to tell her I mean what if she brakes up with me I don't want that
Old 06-11-2016, 04:32 PM

lucid is on a distinguished road
Hey IL21, You should definitely tell her my man. Especially if she asked if you have any fetishes!?! Your practically already across the finish line. You should certainly be worried if you wanted to take a dump on her or something like that but its just balloons or inflatables. That stuff is supposed to be fun anyway am I right? Your going to have better luck at the beginning of a relationship for stuff like this anyway. Its the stage where both people are still trying to impress each other. Sounds like you got a winner there to me. I had the same thing happen to me once and I chickened out and said no. Never worked up the balls to tell her after that. It will be more difficult the longer you wait trust me. You could go out for drinks and have a real good time and on the way home just be like, hey you know the fetish question you had for me? Well I liked you so much I was afraid to tell you but....BLAM! and just hit her with it like that,. There you go my brother. Now go get on that shit