Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerlover
    • Aug 2012

Good place to get balloons from?

I am looking for somewhere to get 12s and bigger from without being ripped off with shipment costs or over priced balloons!
    Have learned that dipped marble effects and some irregular shape ones burst before getting anywhere near inflated. So any advice on unique type balloons would be great!
  • cgrocarlos
    • Oct 2011

Re: Good place to get balloons from?

If you're from the US, my personal favorite 12" balloons are the neon colored Walmart balloons. They're extremely cheap and made out of a strange latex that is extremely stretchy and squishy and blows up very easily and well past it's marked 12" size.

As far as other countries go, I've bought a bag of Belbal 14" off of eBay one time (just searched Belbal) and I've been very happy with those. Theyre a bit thicker but develop a beautiful shape with a large body and nice fat neck, especially if you pre-inflate a few times. I'm a 12" and 14" person so I wouldn't know about anything large than that. Hope that helps!

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

Where are you located? I get a lot of mine from Germany as shipping to the UK isn't that expensive and you can get all sorts over there.
      Vicci x

Comment

• loonerlover
        • Aug 2012

I am from the South East in the UK

Comment

• Casey88
          lukmanrewa
          • Jun 2012

Try bargainballoons.com

Comment

• Vicci
            Blown to bits
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by loonerlover
            I am from the South East in the UK
            Ah right, me too.
            I generally get my "special" balloons from:
            Loonerworld - Alex is a top bloke and speaks English, so no worries there: http://stores.ebay.de/loonerworld
            Topballon - Sabine is a really nice lady, who again speaks great English: http://www.topballon.de/epages/61418...jectID=2356077
            Vicci x

Comment

• tommy
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by loonerlover
              I am looking for somewhere to get 12s and bigger from without being ripped off with shipment costs or over priced balloons!
              Have learned that dipped marble effects and some irregular shape ones burst before getting anywhere near inflated. So any advice on unique type balloons would be great!
              did you try loonerworld I get all my loons from there

Comment

• Tiputip
                • Aug 2012

Last time I was looking for some really big balloons I went to bubbleXL in the Netherlands but seem to recall the postage was not cheap. Love some of the ones at Topballon though. Think I shall have to order a few samples.
                looner lovelies enjoying their balloon fetish

Comment

• Penfold
                  • Oct 2012

I live in Wolverhampton and can buy 16" Uniques locally in a bag of 50 for £6.50 including VAT. 24" Qualatex sold in bags of 5 are £3 for the bag or a bag of 25 mixed colours are £15.

Comment

• Vicci
                    Blown to bits
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Penfold
                    I live in Wolverhampton and can buy 16" Uniques locally in a bag of 50 for £6.50 including VAT. 24" Qualatex sold in bags of 5 are £3 for the bag or a bag of 25 mixed colours are £15.
                    Is that a local retailer? Do they have a website?
                    Vicci x

Comment

• Penfold
                      • Oct 2012

They do the company is called Greetings House.

Greetings House offers an extensive range of wholesale greeting cards, party products, balloons, gifts, wrapping, stationery and lots more. We supply our trade customers with over 100,000 products all over the UK.

Michelle is the 'Balloon' expert there. She has no idea of my little fetish, she thinks my purchases are for corporate events and not me and ladies of the night in a house of ill repute. Ah well, it's the little things.....

Comment

• Pinkloon
                        • Dec 2012

We have always purchased from Kaboom Ballons, which has overall been a decent experience but I think the quality of service, shipping time and packaging has gone a little downhill in the last ~2 years. They have 24" Tuf Tex with smilies on them that are custom made for them. They get a little bigger than the normal 24's because they are pre-inflated partially to print them.
                        As far as in person, Party City carries 36's that are good, Kmart sells 15's that are decent. Dollar Tree carries the best (that I've found) 16" punch balls. I also found 24" punch balls there, sadly only once!!
                        It's also worth a trip to independent party stores. When we drive through a city about 2 hours away we always stop for a 72ct bag of either 16" Uniques for $17 or 17" Tuf Tex for $21.
                        Last edited by Pinkloon; 03-12-2012, 03:44.

Comment

• BBW MEL
                          • Jun 2012

I get mine from Ebay! corkys_balloons is usually my favorite! Lots of prints too!
                          Get to know me on Twitter ,Facebook Clips4sale
                          & Southern-Charms

Comment

• silvershadow9810
                            • Aug 2013

Hi my name is John and I am new to the forums which I will explain after my first 3 messages. Anyways, I like getting my balloons from Kaboom Balloons and balloonsfast.com since I tend to like bigger balloons 17" or more. Most of my balloons are 24" to 36" balloons. I was thinking of trying Top Ballon but I live in Phoenix, Arizona and the shipping from Europe would be pretty expensive though they have some great European Balloons that I wouldn't know where to get anywhere else. Anyone have experience with them?

Comment

• 69goon
                              • Feb 2013

Ya i always use Kaboom balloons or Top balloons(mostly Top balloons lately).Top balloons has a great assortment of different balloons and whenever i've ordered from them they always throw in some free balloons too and some clips for the bigger balloons that i buy.They are a little bit more expensive,but i forget all about the price when my nice big balloons get here and all the fun that i have with them.lol.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎