Old 02-01-2018, 11:19 PM
Blower at Looners Inc.

t17forLife is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Explaining to Parents
Originally Posted by loonerdude44 View Post
but I'm not one to want to fuck a beach ball.
I'm messaging the factory right now about buying one.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:07 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by t17forLife View Post
I'm messaging the factory right now about buying one.
Well have fun with that. Have fun fucking your beach ball, you weirdo.*

*joke, we're all weirdos here
Old 03-01-2018, 12:43 AM
Blower at Looners Inc.

Originally Posted by loonerdude44 View Post
Well have fun with that. Have fun fucking your beach ball, you weirdo.*

*joke, we're all weirdos here
I take it in stride. Relative to everyone else here, it ain't that weird, fortunately.
Old 17-10-2018, 04:18 PM

FookinCommie is on a distinguished road
Nobody knows I am into inflatables, at all. I got one Orca hidden in a lockable drawer right now and I'm pretty sure no one should see it for the next time, but I am pretty scared at what would happen if someone found out. I live with my mom and my pretty young sister, and it would be fucking embarassing if they found out.
Old 17-10-2018, 05:10 PM

FookinCommie is on a distinguished road
those last words came out wrong, my sister is pretty young, not pretty. Sorry, I was kinda nervous when writing this XD
Old 17-10-2018, 06:22 PM
Blower at Looners Inc.

Originally Posted by FookinCommie View Post
those last words came out wrong, my sister is pretty young, not pretty. Sorry, I was kinda nervous when writing this XD
Be careful with saying that stuff down here in the South.... Rednecks and their wives/sisters/cousins and all.

Nobody knows I am into inflatables, at all. I got one Orca hidden in a lockable drawer right now and I'm pretty sure no one should see it for the next time, but I am pretty scared at what would happen if someone found out. I live with my mom and my pretty young sister, and it would be fucking embarassing if they found out.
I can beat that. I have two beachballs, two translucent inner tube rings, 250 balloons of all colors and sizes, other equipment for another fetish, a fleshlight, 2 gallons of whiskey, a shot glass collection, a 1/2oz of weed and all the stuff to smoke and refine it, and hundreds of GB of "adult videos," fetish or otherwise. And I'm probably younger and worse at hiding it all than you are.

While balloons and other inflatables (beachballs mainly) are bad enough to have to explain to someone, I have heard that the "animal" ones like the Intex orca are even worse because of the possible connection to bestiality (fucking animals) or the presumption of it. If someone saw you doing that to a latex balloon or a beachball, it would be much easier to explain than that. Note that I am not judging you for your actions in any way; I actually encourage them just as I would for anyone else. Just know that certain sub-categories of inflatables are considered more "deviant" than others.

My advice would be to do whatever's necessary to hide the thing and then only break it out when absolutely sure that there's nobody around to find out.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:45 AM

EthylTheAardvark is on a distinguished road
Closest I ever came to being caught (that I'm aware of anyway,) my sister walked in on me blowing up an inflatable care bear ride-on when I was 14 or 15. Fortunately clothed, and not doing anything overtly sexual with it (yet, heh heh) and I just said that I liked it and asked her not to mention it to anyway. Which she seemed to be pretty cool with. But in broad general terms I've found that it's a good idea to keep the parents and rest of the family on a need to know basis about everything. We talk about weather a lot.

Funnily, when I started skydiving, I was posting a lot of my progress on Google+ and thought my parents were following me on there and knew what I was up to. Should have realized the silence from that sector was an indicator. Took my sister on a tandem jump (I paid for the tandem, she jumped with an instructor) which she posted the video to on facebook. Like five minutes later I get a phone call from Mom, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Just taught me to never break the need to know policy. Ever.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:37 PM

Seasidelad is on a distinguished road
I only started with inflatables after I left home. A few people know I have balloons but not inflatables other than my dragon. I nearly got caught once but moved out of the way in time.

I usually wait till I get the house to myself. I did inflate my Intex puppies and leave them on my bed for a day and night and enjoyed having them there.