Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonyboy13
    • Jan 2015

Gf wants to get involved

So I told my girlfriend about my balloon fetish the other day and she said that she wants to try it because it sounds interesting would I be better off starting with smaller balloons and letting her blow them up or me blowing them up and her saying when to stop?

Cheers all happy looning
  • marja

Re: Gf wants to get involved

If you enjoy large balloons, just take large ones.

If you are a phobic non-popper, give her a large balloon and have her inflate it to the point she is comfortable with. Most likely you can get the balloon even bigger, as most people underinflate their balloons. So show her how big they can get.

If you are a (semi-)popper make sure that she is ok with popping. Chose the balloon size you like and see what happens. Your idea of her telling you when to stop is nice in a way. Perhaps she wants to see you doing a blow to pop (and doesn't say stop). Girls can be curious and mean.

Most important is to know what she is ok with. And then be yourself and have fun
    Congrats on meeting this great girl!
    Please tell us what happened!

Comment

• balloonyboy13
      • Jan 2015

Thanks there's no chance of me blowing to pop it's too scary lol but yeah I don't want to freak her out with pops cos she's already said that she doesn't want to pop so I was like fair enough so I asked her what size she is okay with and she literally said I don't know you're the balloon expert normal size *shrugs* I guse sort of 12" is a good starter though :/

Comment

• marja

In that case 12 inch is a good start. Perhaps 16 inch, but i would not go bigger.
        It looks like you already have an idea yourself!

Comment

• balloonyboy13
          • Jan 2015

I'm kinda trying to remember how I started exploring this fetish and usually it was in my bedroom with a 50p pack of tesco balloons and I don't wanna start her like that cos she's a bit more braver than me aha I think 12" and 16" together start with 12" and then if she's okay do 16"

Comment

• marja

Did you two blow balloons together?
            How did it go?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢