Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: Favorite prints

Someone mentioned Qualatex sprays. They were an old favorite of mine as well. Does anyone know whether they are still being made?

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
      • Nov 2016

Re: Favorite prints

I really really like polka dots, as other people said. And it has a long history.

Back in the day when Loonerworld were selling 24 inch qualatex with polka dot prints (I was about 15 at this time), I bought about 4 bags of them (one of purple, one of red, the other of black and the other dark blue), and were in fact the first balloons I ever bought off the internet.

It took two girlfriends and just under two years to get rid of them - they aged pretty well. A lot of fun was had with them, as these balloons were among the first Q24's I ever had. The one time I had sex with my first girlfriend on her 15th birthday involved her riding a few purples and blues on my dick. It was wonderful to say the least.

Although these prints are now sadly discontinued for the 24 inch size, to this day Q16 polka dot crystal balloons are my favourite by far.
      Last edited by 9/11 did Bush; 31-03-2017, 11:54.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎