Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris Rock
    • Mar 2017

I bought my first 20 inch balloon... Some advice needed

I inflated it middle size, rode it very carefully and played for a while. I was very scared it might pop any time, so I didn't have a violent looning session like I do with beachballs.
    I bought it to experiment a bigger size than the common 11/12 inch balloons and 20/24 inch beachballs. I also tried something I saw in a video but it didn't work as expected... Once inflated, I tried to put my dick inside the balloon through its "valve" (I'm not sure it's the right term in english) but I couldn't in any way I tried. I mean, I'm an average size, and I thought the valve would be bigger enough but:

a) I'm missing the right method to do it.
    b) 20 inch balloons don't have a proper valve size to perform this.

I tried also to lubricate myself but it didn't work. It's a bit embarrassing to tell about all of this, but I want to learn the right way to do it and experiment the pleasure of cum inside it. Is it possible with a balloon of this size?
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: I bought my first 20 inch balloon... Some advice needed

Not embarrassing man, lots of us have tried it I've never owned a 20" before so not really sure. I know I can do it with 36's but that's probably the only size I can. All depends on the size of the nozzle no doubt!

Comment

• Steve_inflator
      • Aug 2013

I think the best thing to do is to buy a small quantity of each brand and size balloon to try them on yourself and see which ones fit best. All of us guys are different sizes so there's not one right or wrong type.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
        • Mar 2016

If you're not planning on reusing the balloon, you could always cut the lip off. That might give you an easier fit.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎