Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Favorite things to see Girls do with balloons

Since theres a guy post I thought I'd see what ya like girls doing with balloons!

I loveee when a girl is sitting or riding on a balloon and straddles it versus just putting her butt down on it. Like where its positioned right in her crotch area

I go crazy if two girls straddle a balloon between eachother and the girl on top does a slow squeaky grind pressing the balloon into the other girl

I love girls hugging humping and making balloons squeak in resistance! I like blow to pop too but I am more into smaller balloons 12"-16" and the bigger balloons do little for me. I do like when the girls straddling a big balloon and her knees hang off the sides of the balloon! Lol
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Re: Favorite things to see Girls do with balloons

Anything and exerything, though I am partial to B2P or belitteling me for my love of balloons.

Comment

• Danman1987
      • Nov 2012

I like to see girls in a balloonroom, so having fun with the balloons when walking through and batting them away and throw them up in the air.

Also I like to see girls sandwich a balloon between their bodies or lay on each other where the bottom girl is slightly scared (but not too scared, so still a bit of laughing) that the balloon on her belly (near here face) may explode by the weight of the top girl.

I also love to see a girl blowing up a large balloon.

Comment

• Jonathan
        • Nov 2015

I love seeing a woman blow up a *big* balloon with big, deep breaths. She knows she wants to B2P it and she wants to see it grow with every breath

That's just irresistible to me

Comment

• SRob
          • Aug 2015

Huge turn ons for me:

1) Asking me if she can pop a balloon.
          2) Asking me to pop a balloon.
          3) Playing with an uninflated ballon.
          4) Blowing up a balloon.
          5) Overinflating a balloon and telling me not to worry it won't pop.
          6) Overinflating a balloon and telling me not to worry she is just going to pop it anyway.
          7) Blowing into the balloon after it popped.

Comment

• npratt
            • Jul 2016

Nonpop helium inflation. Wish there were more youtube clips of that - most helium inflation is BTP, which I consider a waste of nonreplaceable helium as well as a pretty balloon.

Comment

• Big Balloons!
              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by npratt
              Nonpop helium inflation. Wish there were more youtube clips of that - most helium inflation is BTP, which I consider a waste of nonreplaceable helium as well as a pretty balloon.
              Yes! There's not many non-pop helium videos that I've found, which is kinda annoying as they're my personal favourite, girls with heliums are a big turn on for me but sometimes the popping can kill it for me.

I'd be interested to see if there's any videos out there where people suck a little helium in too, but any helium videos are still my personal preference compared to some others

Comment

• Loveinloons
                • Nov 2018

Using q260s as dildos

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢