Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John225
    • Jan 2018

Where to start?

I think I was into balloons first IDK. But balloons and beach balls are my thing. When I was younger it's just whatever I could get. Now I'm older and it's pretty much always beach balls.

I want to try balloons more again. Love the 12s I'm open to a little bigger like a 17 but the ones from stores suck. What brand and size and all are good. I want the pop sometimes but I want to earn it so like crappy balloons with the thin spots on them I don't like. What are some good quality ones I'll have a good time using?
  • BYGavia
    • Dec 2017

Re: Where to start?

Unique 16” are generally good quality, but they’re not indestructible. I see people get some good bounces out of them before popping, especially when they’re not overinflated. Maybe those would be to your liking?

Tuf-Tex 17” will put up even more of a fight that you’ll have to earn. Tuf-Tex are strong enough that nonpoppers can feel safe, and they’ll really make you work to pop them.

Comment

• John225
      • Jan 2018

I couldn't find unique 16s. Tuftex sounds good but maybe a bit too good. I think tonight I'm going to order unique 12s just to check those out though

Comment

• John225
        • Jan 2018

Also what about pioneer balloons, I see that name a lot on amazon?

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
          • Nov 2016

Pioneer is the company that makes Qualatex. I find their 16 inchers to be tough to inflate and a bit tight for me, but the 36" balloons they make are a definite recommend. While expensive, they get huge and take a serious pounding.

Comment

• BYGavia
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by John225
            Also what about pioneer balloons, I see that name a lot on amazon?
            There are balloons under that name that look a lot like BSA balloons I have had before. BSA is a reliable brand.

Comment

• John225
              • Jan 2018

What brand has a good neck?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢