Raven - Motorcycles, Firecrackers, & ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPop
    • Sep 2018

Raven - Motorcycles, Firecrackers, & ...

Another story I wrote a long time ago...when I went by "Popper" on Balloon Buddies.
    -------------------------------------

Motorcycles, Firecrackers, &...
    By Popper (loud_pop@yahoo.com)

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I was out riding my motorcycle. What a day tooling around the country roads on the outskirts of town. My bike's exhaust pipes are loud and that's the way I like them. I love the rumble and pops when I roll off the throttle, reminds me of popping firecrackers on the 4th of July. Thinking of firecrackers, I decided to drive by my favorite fireworks stand. Knowing it was closed for the season, I still liked rolling by to reminisce about good times that I'd had earlier in the summer.

As I came up to the stand, I saw another bike parked there. I slowed down to take a gander. Pop, Pop, Pop, POW! Firecrackers! Cool, who was shooting firecrackers? Then I saw her. She was lighting a string and tossed it just a few feet from where she was standing. In the midst of firecrackers popping all around her, she stood there in her black leather pants and tight fitting tank top. I had to stop. So I pulled into the stand and parked near her bike. As I took off my helmet to introduce myself, POW! I jumped a bit because of the huge bang and she noticed my skittish behavior. She gave me a wicked smile and said her name was Raven.

Did I startle you? Ah, (heart pounding) Yes, but I enjoyed it. I introduced myself and told her this was my favorite place to shoot fireworks on the 4th. I asked if she minded me stopping, and she said I was welcome and could join her in popping some fireworks. How could I resist the long dark hair, beautiful face, smoking body, and gorgeous D-cups spilling out of her tight little tank top?

She had a saddle bag full of fireworks (mostly firecrackers) and told me I was welcome to fire-off any of them. But, she warned me there were some illegal M-80's in there that were super loud; and told me that was the type of cracker that had startled me earlier. I grabbed a handful of singles to pop while we chatted.

She was fearless as she dropped firecrackers all around us while we talked. She definitely enjoyed the bigger firecrackers. She would also hang long strings of black-cats from a tree branch, light the fuse and slowly walk back to me with firecrackers popping in the air behind her. What a sight!

She grabbed a firework called a "Sammy Shot", lit it and backed up near me. It shot straight up about 20 feet into the air, then BOOM! echoing through-out the area. She smiled and asked if I liked that big boom and as I was saying "Yes" she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I was digging this chick and she was into me or maybe she was just happy making noise. Either way I was having a great time. As the sun started to go down, Raven handed me a large roman candle. We lit ours together and each colored ball exploded with a loud-pop. We popped all her fireworks that evening and hit it off.

The biggest fireworks she saved for last. It was the largest reload-able tube I'd seen and came with a dozen different shots. I forgot my name each time she bent over to light the firework and then came strolling back to me just as "Whoosh!" it shot up into the sky and exploded with a huge BOOM.

Off and on all evening she would glance at my pants; and there was no hiding my excitement. She asked what excited me more; her or the fireworks? Raven alone would cause that excitement in me, but couple that with her shooting fireworks and I was on the brink.

I noticed that she was enjoying the evening and asked what she enjoyed? Raven said that loud fireworks and "something else" always got her juices going, but she had never come across anyone into it as much as her. Something else? What could it be, I had an idea? But it couldn't be, could it? So I asked what the "something else" was. Raven said, Follow me back to my place and I'll show you.

To be continued...
  • LoneLoonRider
    • Jan 2017

Re: Raven - Motorcycles, Firecrackers, & ...

Is there a part 2?

Comment

• LoudPop
      • Sep 2018

Yes. I have more Raven stories...I'll find them and post soon.

Comment

• Toddb1
        • Jul 2013

Omg!! Thank you!! I've been waiting to find such stories Involving women and firecrackers!! Thank you brother..

Comment

• Waterwing24
          • Oct 2020

Awesome story. I've just joined but have written a few stories involving firecrackers.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
            • Jul 2017

I love fireworks too.

Comment

• Discomilch
              • Oct 2020

Would love to see those stories

Comment

• Discomilch
                • Oct 2020

Originally posted by Waterwing24
                Awesome story. I've just joined but have written a few stories involving firecrackers.
                Would love to see those stories

Comment

• LoudPop
                  • Sep 2018

This is some background on Raven that you should know before I continue with the follow-up to "Motorcycles, Firecrackers, &..."

Background of Raven
                  By: Popper (loud_pop@yahoo.com)

This is the background on Raven. I came to know this over time spent with her and what she has told me during our rendezvous. She was never scared of loud noises; unlike myself and many others who were phobic of loud bangs when we were little. She loved going to firework shows, popping firecrackers and setting off their own fireworks on holidays. She spent most summers at their lake house. Friends and cousins would converge on the 4th of July at the lake. Kids would pool their money and buy as many fireworks as they could leading up to the big day and evening. She loved going to the firework stand near the marina and picking out all the firecrackers, rockets, and shells. The louder the better she would tell the attendant. She wasn’t like the other girls who were always picking out the most colorful and calmer fireworks. She always wanted the big scary loud stuff and stocked up on lots of firecrackers and bottle rockets, so she could pop all summer long. Raven loved the “BANG”, the louder the better. She enjoyed startling others with the occasional surprise firecracker and causing her cousins to jump and flinch at the sudden pops. She enjoyed the attention you get when “making loud bangs”. And there was a slight wickedness as well as she enjoyed of the power to scare others. She would grin with enjoyment and satisfaction after lighting a firecracker making a huge BANG!

She got the same rush of power and excitement with popping balloons. She discovered this pleasure of startling others when she was quite young. She smiled and told me she was always the first one to pop a balloon at parties and usually on purpose to scare others. She didn’t care about saving balloons and always played rough with them, with a very carefree attitude. She’d say, “Balloons are meant to be popped, right?” Even as a little girl, she was fearless with a balloon. Her favorite thing to do was to blow one up until it popped it. She loved doing that in front of others especially if they were timid or fearful of the pop. Teasingly, she would keep blowing the balloon bigger and bigger until it was just a tightly inflated bulb of latex on the verge of giving way to the pressure. She was never anxious or fearful of the inevitable explosion and would calmly grin as she enjoyed the power of sending the balloon into a BOOM of shredded latex! Hopefully, causing others to jump in the process.

During puberty, she noticed the adrenaline surge and power when popping balloons and fireworks. This caused a stirring turn-on inside and wetness below that was quite pleasurable. The combination of power, wickedness, and the deafening BOOMS that large fireworks, firecrackers and bursting tightly inflated balloons all caused a sexual excitement within her.

Comment

• Waterwing24
                    • Oct 2020

Originally posted by LoudPop
                    This is some background on Raven that you should know before I continue with the follow-up to "Motorcycles, Firecrackers, &..."

Background of Raven
                    By: Popper (loud_pop@yahoo.com)

This is the background on Raven. I came to know this over time spent with her and what she has told me during our rendezvous. She was never scared of loud noises; unlike myself and many others who were phobic of loud bangs when we were little. She loved going to firework shows, popping firecrackers and setting off their own fireworks on holidays. She spent most summers at their lake house. Friends and cousins would converge on the 4th of July at the lake. Kids would pool their money and buy as many fireworks as they could leading up to the big day and evening. She loved going to the firework stand near the marina and picking out all the firecrackers, rockets, and shells. The louder the better she would tell the attendant. She wasn’t like the other girls who were always picking out the most colorful and calmer fireworks. She always wanted the big scary loud stuff and stocked up on lots of firecrackers and bottle rockets, so she could pop all summer long. Raven loved the “BANG”, the louder the better. She enjoyed startling others with the occasional surprise firecracker and causing her cousins to jump and flinch at the sudden pops. She enjoyed the attention you get when “making loud bangs”. And there was a slight wickedness as well as she enjoyed of the power to scare others. She would grin with enjoyment and satisfaction after lighting a firecracker making a huge BANG!

She got the same rush of power and excitement with popping balloons. She discovered this pleasure of startling others when she was quite young. She smiled and told me she was always the first one to pop a balloon at parties and usually on purpose to scare others. She didn’t care about saving balloons and always played rough with them, with a very carefree attitude. She’d say, “Balloons are meant to be popped, right?” Even as a little girl, she was fearless with a balloon. Her favorite thing to do was to blow one up until it popped it. She loved doing that in front of others especially if they were timid or fearful of the pop. Teasingly, she would keep blowing the balloon bigger and bigger until it was just a tightly inflated bulb of latex on the verge of giving way to the pressure. She was never anxious or fearful of the inevitable explosion and would calmly grin as she enjoyed the power of sending the balloon into a BOOM of shredded latex! Hopefully, causing others to jump in the process.

During puberty, she noticed the adrenaline surge and power when popping balloons and fireworks. This caused a stirring turn-on inside and wetness below that was quite pleasurable. The combination of power, wickedness, and the deafening BOOMS that large fireworks, firecrackers and bursting tightly inflated balloons all caused a sexual excitement within her.
                    This is definitely getting more interesting and fun to read. Can't wait to see how things progress

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                      • Jul 2017

Is there more?

Comment

• CaliLoon
                        • Aug 2021

I love this story! Can you do more of these please? Especially the fireworks ones

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎