Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

The pool

Just finished writing my next looner story. Been working on this one for a while. It has to be my favourite setting out of all my stories. Imagine having an empty swimming pool full of balloons and inflatables and sharing it with two other looners. It's too long to post here so here's a link to it on my website.

Sophie and Jenny drive through an empty car park of a leisure centre.  “When you said your friend had a pool, I didn't think it would be in a place like this. I imagined a small pool in the...
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: The pool

Great setting, awesome plot, wonderful characters, very well written....& TOTALLY HOT! I almost messed myself while reading! You write some superb stories, wildheart! Keep it up! I can't wait to see where you're gonna take the characters next time! HELLA AWESOME STUFF!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

& damn what i wouldn't give to live out that out in real life! Stuff of dreams....

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

I know right, would love to witness/participate in something like that. Glad you enjoyed. Got to come up with another good setting now. The next one is gonna be a little different I think.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
          • Nov 2016

Jenny is probably my favorite character since my fetish spawned from a phobia, so it's really hot to read stories about girls who are the same.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
            • Sep 2016

Overall a really nice read. ^^

There was but one detail that seemed off to me. Somewhere in there was written that the pool was full of pooltoys but after I finished reading it really seemed like they only had those few beachballs and the air matress.
            It just sounded like they had a big amount of various inflatables with them.
            But I guess it they had an enormous stack of balloons to compensate that. ^^

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by ChillinHaze
              Overall a really nice read. ^^

There was but one detail that seemed off to me. Somewhere in there was written that the pool was full of pooltoys but after I finished reading it really seemed like they only had those few beachballs and the air matress.
              It just sounded like they had a big amount of various inflatables with them.
              But I guess it they had an enormous stack of balloons to compensate that. ^^
              I guess there wasn't enough time to use them all. I wanted it to be more about balloons anyway because that's what most people prefer. They may turn up in another story though...

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Ok first off love the story. Second off I cannot help but notice Dan has not been in a story in a while.

My third point is more of a request... I would actually like to see a story of how Holly and Sophie met as it has only been referenced in minor detail. That to me is the only story that is a vital missing piece.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
                  • Sep 2016

Originally posted by wildheart
                  I guess there wasn't enough time to use them all. I wanted it to be more about balloons anyway because that's what most people prefer. They may turn up in another story though...
                  I see, that's of course understandable. ^^

Comment

• wildheart
                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by LoonLover1999
                    Ok first off love the story. Second off I cannot help but notice Dan has not been in a story in a while.

My third point is more of a request... I would actually like to see a story of how Holly and Sophie met as it has only been referenced in minor detail. That to me is the only story that is a vital missing piece.
                    True, I have been thinking about doing that for a while. There's been references to it in a few stories but a full story would be good. I'm working on a public popping one now but after that I'll probably do how they met.

Comment

• Bobberloon
                      • Feb 2016

I look forward to reading the next one!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘