Old 15-11-2016, 11:56 AM

Claire123 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Public B2Ps...
Originally Posted by MikeFlowerPop View Post
Hi folks,

I'm a new guy here. Hope to read a lot from you.

Some weeks ago I firstly tried public overinflation when going to dance clubs. What I found that I was annoying people as they did not expect the bang. Some even got fear obviously from a sudden bang, although music would be loud.

So I changed strategy. I started inflating some balloons and throwning them to the crowd. Everybody(!) loves this and people get very playful. After some time the balloon will be popped somewhere with a bang but nobody will care as it is expected.

So then I can start to blow pop some while standing in the crowd. Some people will think it happens by accident, others come over and grin "Well I saw you - this was on purpose!"

And after some experience with this (in the clubs people get used I am "The Balloon Guy") I entered stage and started blowing to pop amidst dancers there and in front of everybody. It is truly a bang! Try for yourself...

I like the idea of doing it in a club! As the music would offset some of the noise. Love the idea of being able to do more than one, I always figured doing a public b2p has to be a one off but now you mention it...
Old 15-11-2016, 05:14 PM

MikeFlowerPop is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Claire123 View Post
I like the idea of doing it in a club! As the music would offset some of the noise. Love the idea of being able to do more than one, I always figured doing a public b2p has to be a one off but now you mention it...
You should not underestimate the pop. I have expereince now from Techno/Goa over Rock to Pop/Trash Parties, music being very loud. Still you will hear a balloon go off as the pop sound is so much different from all surrounding noise.

Fun thing for me are reactions of people next to me. Hands held up to ears, tapping on my shoulder or even asking "Do you have to do that?" As for the last if it comes from a nice lady I give in, tie the balloon off and hand it over to her. Funnily enough always it will be bursted by her or friends some minutes later - while I am busy with my next b2p. Very common after big bang are laughs and some applause.
Old 20-11-2016, 09:57 PM

rsrs8370 is on a distinguished road
For anyone interested, I've created a playlist on my YouTube channel with videos made in Dutch and Belgium cities where men and women do public blow-to-pops as part of a city-tour event:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...exSpqqJUu2-iJ2

I've seen similar events during the introduction week for new students at universities.
Old 27-11-2016, 04:42 PM

Claire123 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rsrs8370 View Post
For anyone interested, I've created a playlist on my YouTube channel with videos made in Dutch and Belgium cities where men and women do public blow-to-pops as part of a city-tour event:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...exSpqqJUu2-iJ2

I've seen similar events during the introduction week for new students at universities.
Brilliant

Damn why didn't they have those events at my uni introduction week...