Old 25-10-2015, 08:20 AM

marja is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Favourite position
Originally Posted by Katielynn View Post
If it's for the bf, I'm often standing. If it's alone time, I like to lie in bed.
What do you (or does he) like about you standing while inflating the balloon?
Is he also inflating balloons at the same time, and what is his position?
Old 25-10-2015, 10:11 AM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
When I've been doing blow to pops in the past, I've prefered to lie down on my back. I think it's because that way it pops further away from my body than if I were to sit. Makes it a little less scary
Old 23-06-2016, 10:16 PM

Lungs is on a distinguished road
I like to inflate lying down on my back. I don't know why but in this position I can blow more air...
Old 25-06-2016, 06:26 AM

Steve_inflator is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lungs View Post
I like to inflate lying down on my back. I don't know why but in this position I can blow more air...
I suppose there's less weight on the diaphragm muscles that operate the lungs.
Old 29-06-2016, 11:14 AM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
I'm usually lying in bed while inflating, since that's pretty much the extent of where I play with my balloons.
Old 29-06-2016, 12:40 PM

Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
I like to lay on my back while I'm inflating a big balloon usually a 24 inch loon,but I also enjoy sitting on a big tightly inflated balloon while blowing up another .
Old 14-09-2016, 01:58 AM
Expert Blower

Katielynn is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by marja View Post
What do you (or does he) like about you standing while inflating the balloon?
Is he also inflating balloons at the same time, and what is his position?
I'm not really sure Marja. He likes to watch me btp and when we're both standing he can come closer to it I guess? It's not like I "have" to stand or anything. A typical example might be that he'll be in bed working or surfing the internet and I'll come and stand in the doorway and start to inflate a balloon. I'll keep going until he notices. What happens next just depends on what mood he or we are in.

We also like to pay a lot of games. We'll have random btp challenges, or we may chase each other around the house, trying to pop them over each other's heads. In cases like that, sometimes he's blowing up balloons too, sometimes not.
Old 14-09-2016, 11:15 AM

marja is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Katielynn View Post
I'm not really sure Marja. He likes to watch me btp and when we're both standing he can come closer to it I guess? It's not like I "have" to stand or anything. A typical example might be that he'll be in bed working or surfing the internet and I'll come and stand in the doorway and start to inflate a balloon. I'll keep going until he notices. What happens next just depends on what mood he or we are in.

We also like to pay a lot of games. We'll have random btp challenges, or we may chase each other around the house, trying to pop them over each other's heads. In cases like that, sometimes he's blowing up balloons too, sometimes not.
Thanks for explaining! It must be really exciting for you to sneak in and surprise him that way! Have you ever had that he didn't notice before the balloon burst?
What do you mean with "random blow to pop challenges"?
Old 02-01-2017, 01:25 AM

Blustrkuk86 is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Favourite position
Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
What's your favourite position for inflating balloons/inflatables? Do you like sitting on the sofa, lying on your front/back, standing, ect...

I like riding while inflating, but the problem with that is you usually pop before the ballon/inflatable gets tight/pops
Am the same wildheart, like to sit on it or grind into it as am blowing it up. but i usually pop before i fully tightly inflate it.

lying on my back when am in my bed blowing a 24inch in a t-shirt. has anyone ever tried blowing up a big balloon in a small cupboard in your home either in your sleep wear or naked and does it feel good?
Old 02-01-2017, 10:25 AM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blustrkuk86 View Post
Am the same wildheart, like to sit on it or grind into it as am blowing it up. but i usually pop before i fully tightly inflate it.

lying on my back when am in my bed blowing a 24inch in a t-shirt. has anyone ever tried blowing up a big balloon in a small cupboard in your home either in your sleep wear or naked and does it feel good?
Haven't done it with a balloon but I did try it in a small wardrobe in a caravan once. I used a large plastic bag. It got very tight against me and I could barely move.