Old 15-05-2015, 02:42 AM

onemoreblow is on a distinguished road
Default Oops
Anyone have a good "oops" moment to share? Guess this is more of a semi-popper question. By oops, I mean ... one you weren't ready to pop yet It happens! I like overinflating to the limit. Finding the limit is what makes it exciting

I blew up a tuftex that was getting way bigger than normal. I squeezed it between my knees and it had a huge neck. Thought it was going to be enormous once it got fully inflated. Decided to stretch it out some more by putting most of my weight on it, and it collapsed into shreds Think one of the laces on my swim trunks got poked into it. Oops!
Old 17-05-2015, 03:39 PM

Jkloon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Oops
I was blowing up an Intex Puppy Ride On (2009) with a compressor. I wanted it nice and tight and was really excited cuz it was my first inflatable (I'm a non popper). It was getting bigger and I was so excited I wasn't paying close enough attention; I pushed down on it while air was still going into it and *Bang* the seam under the neck burst open.

I still have the dog and it kinda hold air. I really want a new one though
Old 18-05-2015, 10:17 PM

Jkloon is on a distinguished road
No, it didn't include loons. Now I have an Intex black Orca, a Swimline Giant Duck, a Swimline Giant Turtle, a 48" beach ball, and an inflatable shark.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:15 AM

LMC,romanov79 is on a distinguished road
I was at my new bf house and feeling kinda naughty.
I had been to shop earlier, and bought loads of balloons.
I should add he's been into this, longer than I have. He said its OK, if I want to play around him. Both not totally keen on popping.
I started blowing up teardrop shapes, about 6. Batted them about the front room, and At my bf, big grins from the both of us. Then he asked if ive blown up a long 1. I hadn't, feeling brave, I took a blue 1 out the packet and blew it up in 3 breaths, tied it. I was topless at the time.
I clutched it to my chest, as I thought gently. Then pop! I didn't mean to, oops!
My bf groaned, still have to find out if it was a good or bad one.
I enjoyed the sensation, didn't feel any stinging. But I did get the giggles.
Got called a naughty girl too! Which I did feel, in a good way.
I cant wait to be naughty again.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:46 PM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LMC,romanov79 View Post
I should add he's been into this, longer than I have. He said its OK, if I want to play around him. Both not totally keen on popping.
I started blowing up teardrop shapes, about 6. Batted them about the front room, and At my bf, big grins from the both of us. Then he asked if ive blown up a long 1. I hadn't, feeling brave, I took a blue 1 out the packet and blew it up in 3 breaths, tied it. I was topless at the time.
I clutched it to my chest, as I thought gently. Then pop! I didn't mean to, oops!
Sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm sure that he doesn't mind as much if you're the one doing the popping
Old 11-07-2016, 09:09 AM

Fre is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LMC,romanov79 View Post
Hello^^
do you have any other experiences?
Old 26-08-2016, 10:50 PM

someloonerguy is on a distinguished road
Being a nonpopper most of mine are accidental. Usually while trying to neck a balloon or it's one that's got some fatal weak spots in it. My saddest accidental pop was a GL700 that I had just gotten that day. It didn't even make it to halfway before it burst. I've also had a 36 Unique burst before reaching its rated size, which stinks because it was such a nice blue one.
Old 23-11-2016, 09:26 PM

Carlos is on a distinguished road
First time posting on the forum:

Two months ago, I had told my girlfriend of a year about by balloon fetish. She was more curious than anything, but welcomed balloons into the bedroom. We date long distance, so I arrived at her apartment two nights ago with two clear GL500s, one previously inflated, and one brand new.

We stripped down as I reassured her the balloons were incredibly strong and could easily hold our collective weight. I hooked the brand new GL up to her air mattress pump, and started to inflate.

The balloon inflated fast *too fast *and after five short seconds... BAM!

It had simply torn in half from the quick inflation, and the explosion whipped her leg. I thought all was lost, but I promised the pre-inflated balloon would be OK if I inflated it by mouth.

She obliged, and I had amazing sex for the first time on top of a balloon. Moral of the story: Always bring a backup.
Old 23-11-2016, 09:50 PM

Pink Balloon is on a distinguished road
It's just randomly happend with me.

One time I had a purplr disney princess balloon on my back and just bam.

Another time it was probably from the heater.

One time it was probably just being rubbed against something rough.

Sometimes I just come home from work and wonder what happend.

Point is, it happens often enough with me, just a random pop for no reason.