Old 27-07-2013, 04:39 PM

theballoonyspinny is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Popping
Blow to pop is my favourite even though I enjoy sitting and stamping too. Just seeing those necks bulge out like crazy feels so rewarding :3
Old 08-10-2013, 11:25 AM

Balloonblower is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Black_Bear View Post
Blow to pop. Just forcing a balloon to be bigger than it is designed to be, knowing that fact, not caring, and then just keep on forcing more air into it, stretching it until it can't take the pressure anymore. That last breath that makes it violently explode into tiny little pieces of latex. For me anyway, it is the only way I can enjoy popping a balloon.
That pretty much sums it up for me, too
Old 08-11-2013, 08:49 PM

iloveballoons is on a distinguished road
I agree that blow to pop "is" the way, altough I see lots of vids where the pop is by accident, not the real pop, I mean when the balloon is reduced to little pieces.
I like to burst with matches too and I love women doing it.
I've made some vids, so if anyone is interested, just write me...
Old 26-01-2015, 08:36 PM

puffy cheeks is on a distinguished road
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyd2I_um_FY
Old 09-03-2015, 01:32 AM

EroticEbony is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Popping
My apologies for such a complete novice question but when it comes to blow to pop is there a preference for brand/size/etc of balloons?
Old 19-03-2015, 09:07 PM

Black_Bear is on a distinguished road
It depends on what you like about b2p to be honest. For me it's loudness, size, reliability and violence of the pop. So for me, the perfect balloons are Qualatex 16". You just have to find a balloon with a solid lip that you can grip onto the whole time.
Loudness: Their design gets them really stretched out evenly, and they have one of the loudest pops of any balloon. There is.
Size: Not too big so that it's a workout, but big enough to where it's a challenge, fun, and if done in public, draws attention.
Reliability: Printed ones for sure, and for myself decorating with them, they are the most reliable brand period. I'd say 1 out of every 100 in 260, 5", 11", 16", 24", and 36" pop by defect. So almost every single Qualatex 16" would be good for b2p.
Violence of the pop: The higher quality a balloon is with no defects, the bigger it goes beyond its size, the more the stress levels are pushed to their absolute maximum, the shape of the balloon being pear shaped, the rock hard tightness they get after their neck is fully inflated, and as a result the balloons shred into sometimes hundreds if not thousands of shreds. I love that part about them. They are meant for decorators only, not toys, so they are hard and fairly fragile at 16". So when you push them they are as hard as a rock, get massive, are super loud when they pop, and shatter into bits. Certain colors shred better than other with Qualatex. Jewel Yellow, Clear, Rose, Light Blue, Jewel Magenta, White, Jewel Orange, Black, Jewel Green, and Jewel Red shred the best from experience.
Other sizes and brands have unique differences, but q16s are my favorite.

Last edited by Black_Bear; 20-03-2015 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Make b2p sound even more fun!
Old 07-06-2015, 09:22 PM

marja is on a distinguished road
I really like both sit to pop and blow to pop. Blow to pop a little bit more, especially with (or against) others.
On my own I also like to lay on a balloon and inflate that one until it burst, but that is quite difficult sometimes.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:51 AM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Sit to pop for me. I'm usually too scared to do blow to pops, although I've managed to do a few with 16" Uniques and I can see myself getting into it if I was able to do it more regularly. I've often chickened out when the neck starts to inflate, let out a bit of air and tied them off.
Old 26-06-2015, 09:21 AM

teaganxer is on a distinguished road
Blow to pop & sit to pop!
Old 30-06-2015, 05:52 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
I blow to pop plastic bags, the clear thin ones stretch loads before they pop. You should try it if you've never done it before.