Old 31-03-2016, 11:14 PM

Bubble Boy :-P is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Telling about your fetish
Me? Well...in my last relationship she was never aware of the existence of the balloon fetish until I told her of it. All I said was, " I have a fetish... " & that was all it took.
" What is it!? What is it!? What is it!?"
I mean she was relentless,lol! She kept assuring me that she promised she wouldn't think me weird or anything if I'd just tell her, she was so persistent!
I let her sweat it out a night & told her when we were alone the next day.
" I like balloons...&...stuff.... " I said to her & her face lit up.
" Balloons?" she said, "like helium balloons? Balloon bouquets? Baby shower balloons? Do you lay in the balloons? Do you like it when girls blow up balloons?"
A zillion questions,lol, which I gladly took the time to answer. After all was said & done, she was really into it & truly indulged me when it came to my fetish its a wonderful feeling having that comfort with another....one should never take it for granted! Embrace it!
Old 31-03-2016, 11:36 PM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
I haven't had a girlfriend yet, but I'd probably be pretty nervous to tell her. I probably wouldn't say anything until things were relatively serious... Hopefully she would be understanding.
Old 02-04-2016, 08:23 PM

Looner Nisden is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ThatOneLooner View Post
I haven't had a girlfriend yet, but I'd probably be pretty nervous to tell her. I probably wouldn't say anything until things were relatively serious... Hopefully she would be understanding.
Yeah, that would be a smart thing to do. But believe me, at first it WILL be hard, yes. But after, you'll get to know her even more.
Old 28-11-2016, 06:46 AM

b0f0s0f is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Looner Nisden View Post
Really, telling her was the hardest thing you can imagine. I am the type of person who is very much in the metal music scene and such. So is she. So would you expect a fetish like this from someone like me? I mean, the last thing you would expect from a person like myself, is that I would have a balloon fetish. I listen to the darkest shit there's out there, like doom metal, black metal, thrash metal, etc. And from all the carnage of goat's blood and guitar shredding, there's long-haired me with a balloon fetish.
This description of yourself could be applied exactly to me. Long dark hair, always dressed in dark/black clothing with aggressive band shirts, listen to black and death metal (I am a guitarist too), walk around with serious face all the time and project a menacing air of brutality. And yet here I am getting off while blowing brightly colored latex balloons or imagining pretty women blowing them, and with a bad and sensitive phobia of balloon pops too, cowering when one bursts.

It makes buying balloons a lot worse too because metalheads stand out compared to "normal" looking people, so even if nobody suspects a fetish, a tall, extreme looking man wearing jet black cargo pants and jacket rifling through a shelf of brightly colored bags of balloons is at the very least far more likely to be noticed by passerby compared to a regular looking person, even if their noticing is nothing more than paying marginally more attention than usual.

Last edited by b0f0s0f; 12-01-2017 at 01:46 AM.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:36 AM

9/11 did Bush is on a distinguished road
I only got a girlfriend a month ago, so inevitably within the last week or so we talked in bed about our sexual preferences (because that's what you'll end up doing in your teens!), and so she asks me what I liked most. Now, I wasn't as nervous as others are on this thread, since I did read Maggy BerLoon's thing on coming out of the closet as a looner. So I simply tell my girlfriend, "I like balloons", and given she's quite childish with such things, she turns out to become quite interested in it and told me to bring some loons. I showed her pictures of the size of some of the balloons. A couple of days ago, we had one of our first dates and when we returned to my house I got out a bag of Q11's, a bag of Q16's and a couple of 24's and I taught her the ways of ride to pop, blow to pop and the rest. She was so into it that she ended up undressing herself halfway through, and was lying on one of my Q24's naked (and humping it). I'm happy now that my partner enjoys the balloon fetish as much as I do

Last edited by 9/11 did Bush; 29-11-2016 at 06:15 AM. Reason: reasons
Old 03-12-2016, 09:49 PM

LoonLover1999 is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Telling about your fetish
It takes a lot of courage to admit to friends or loved ones about your fetish and knowing that they accepted the news is a giant relief. Congratulations.

I myself have actually made the plunge within the last 30 minutes and I am waiting to see how my parents respond because a life without balloons is almost impossible for looners.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:17 AM
The Balloon Stuffer

CuteBalloon84 is on a distinguished road
Very good Nisden, all the best happy looning
Old 06-12-2016, 12:57 AM

gayloonfcker is on a distinguished road
Well, as my name replies, I've told a couple guys online only and a lot of them seem to like the idea. Of course some don't. Maybe it's easier with guys? I don't know.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:52 PM

Micks101 is on a distinguished road
That's such an awesome experience mate, really happy for you and thanks for sharing

Many of us dream about a situation like that happening, particularly myself. I hope one day that I could come across a girl that I am starting to like and it turns out that they are really open to the idea of my fetish. Absolute dream scenario!

All the best mate
Old 11-01-2017, 06:01 PM

ChillinHaze is on a distinguished road
For me it was the otherway around, my girlfriend had an inflatables fetish first.

We were best friends for a very long time and I secretly had a crush on her for years. I didn't dare to tell her because I thought it would ruin our friendship.

One day I accidentally caught her while she was engaging in some "playtime" with one of her inflatables, she was really embarrassed but eventually told me about her fetish. At that time I knew of the fetish and was a bit curious about but never tried it for myself.
After telling me everything she was really relifed and happy that she now had someone to talk about it.

After that I started to explore the fetish on my own, because I wanted to understand what the girl I loved liked about inflatables and so I slowly got into it myself.

Finally we got together after an all girls evening at her home when everyone else was gone and we were relaxing a bit on her IW Gryphon, we were both drunk and one thing let to another and we ended up sleeping together.

The next morning I felt really bad about it and there was an uncomfortable awkwardness between us. I somehow concluded that this would be the moment to come clean and I told her how I felt. She was really surprised and a bit shocked but after talking everything through she wanted to be my girl.

I also told her then that I got into her fetish which actually made her happy. ^^

I still can't believe that I got so lucky and that she said yes, I was pretty much prepared for her rejecting me. Still feels like a dream to me.