Old 17-11-2016, 10:55 PM

FireRider is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Favorite places
Well, obviously, have fun!

But if you want some more serious advice: if you're like me and -from what I can tell- many others on here and don't want others to know about you doing it, I suggest you wait until it's dark - the later, the better, but that strongly depends on where you live. I'm lucky enough to live in a small town in the countryside, so I normally just wait until around minight, then drive a bit out of town to a small dirt road well-hidden by a thick hedge and get started

So I suggest you wait until the streets are empty, then find yourself a nice, hidden spot to park your car with as little lightning as possible, like a dirt- or forest road (that can take a while - it took me three days of driving around to find mine), away from any houses if you're a popper, as cars are not nearly as soundproof as one might think.
Once you're there, well, I said it before: have fun!

Hope I could help at least a bit

EDIT: Also, if you're planning to pop some, I suggest you bring a flashlight, as finding and picking up shreds in your car will be hard, even moreso in the dark, and you wouldn't want potential passengers to find remains of your fun

Last edited by FireRider; 17-11-2016 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Forgot to add that last part.
Old 18-11-2016, 05:13 AM

t17forLife is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Favorite places
I really appreciate the advice.