Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

What years of inflatables do you enjoy and what kind

I found a 1994 Aqua air mattress and despite the leaks and make shift patching it is still enjoyable and arousing to ride down. The hissing is slow now. I particularly like early nineties to mid two thousands inflatables, but will settle being content with nothing newer than two thousand twelve to two thousand fourteen. The last two years the inflatable quality has got a lot worse.
    Washington State, United States
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: What years of inflatables do you enjoy and what kind

Tough call this..... I'd say late 80's into the mid nineties for decent inflatables, but then obviously of more recent times there are manufacturers out there now that are starting to specifically cater towards the fetishists with large oversized items.

Other than that there's a lot of junk out there now sadly, even from the big manufacturers.

Comment

• LeeRider
      • Nov 2014

Re: What years of inflatables do you enjoy and what kind

personally I do like the better quality gear from the 1980s and 90s. I have an original Lilo brand airmattress from the 1980s, the rubberised fabric type, awesome smell and great for blowing up by mouth...it has seen a lot of use and still no punctures! The older heavy duty plastic vinyl gear from Intex and Bestway is hot too!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎