Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 9/11 did Bush
    • Nov 2016

Your fetish as a teenager

I'm wondering, since having just turned 18, how the members on this board grew up with the fetish as a teenager, and whether you were genuinely active in it, or you had a relative growing up who was also a looner (or any partners who accepted/adopted your fetish). I'll give you mine (although most of you know it by now)

I started properly looning at about 15, when I walked in on my cousin (who was 16 at this time) naked riding a 36 inch balloon in her bedroom. She notices that my boner springs out almost instantly, and I ask if she has a balloon fetish (I knew I had one for years at this point). She then says she does, and I ask if I can do balloon play with her, and says that I can. She puts her bra back on and then goes to her cupboard to show me her stash, consisting of heaps of Qualatex rounds ranging from 11" to 36" (she worked at a party shop and still does). That day, I had heaps of fun doing ride to pops, blowing 36 inchers over her body and indulging in the fetish for the first time ever. To this day, whenever I come over, we still do balloon play and the last time I was there, she brought 2 of her looner friends (both girls) for her birthday, and we went to a hotel room with hundreds of big balloons (a day-long looner session).

About a month ago, I finally got a girlfriend, after weeks of us developing a crush on each other. Two weeks into our relationship, we slept together in bed for the first time, and just magically she managed to ask if I had any fetishes or not. I thought I was caught, and I thought about lying that I didn't have any, but I ultimately confessed I liked balloons. As I noticed over the years we knew each other she is really childish with teddy bears, balloons and other things, so she noticed I was scared and replied "X, it's only balloons! Tell me more about it!"
    I sighed in relief that she was fine with me having a balloon fetish, so I casually talked more about the fetish, such as balloon sizes and the legend of the Q24. After sleeping and going home the next morning, I rung up my looner cousin mentioned earlier (who works in a party shop, conveniently the top Qtex distributor in Sydney) and asked if the shop still had Q24's in stock. Luckily enough, there was plenty, and there were leftover crystals too, so I drove the full hour to get a handful of Q24's and Q16's in her favourite red, orange, black and white, as well as my personal favourites crystal black, crystal green and crystal pink. A week later, we had our first play session, where I brought a heap of balloons and we played with them. I managed to cum after she blew up a Q24 inside a sleeping bag with both of us inside. She got so into it, that she ended up stripping down naked and started humping the only Q36 I brought.

Descriptive, but this is only a handful of what I have to say.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Your fetish as a teenager

For me I was much younger when I made those 'connections' but you don't think of it as a sexual fetish at that stage- you're too imature to understand all of that, it was more of an healthy attraction!

Pieces of the jigsaw started dropping into place in my real early teen years though when a female school friend of mine sat on top of a beach ball in front of us one afternoon at her parents house and she confided in us it was something she regularly loved doing- it made her feel intense (her words), or blowing it up tightly under her clothes n for me that was that....

You think, back at the time it's just you with an interest in things like inflatables or balloons n none else, but you'd never imagine someone you've know for years n grew up n went to school with has exactly the same feelings n interests. Sadly, though things never seriously developed between us. From a relationship perspective we were just close friends and we both met n dated others, going our separate ways in life- but we're still good friends to this day. I was in my mid twenties before I met another into similar things- and fourteen years on were still together now
    Last edited by craggy2012; 23-12-2016, 13:42.

Comment

• LeeRider
      • Nov 2014

My first balloon play with another kid was when I was 14 and the son of friends of my parents came up to my room. He was 2 years older than me and I was amazed when he blurted out..."I can blow up balloons!....have you got any?"...We broke out my stash and started blowing them up....lots of overinflating and he wanted to blow to pop but I was scared of that, we both had huge boners tenting up our jeans and I had to got to the bathroom as I was too embarrassed to cum in front of him. He was heavily into the fetish, wanted to know if I had tried larger balloons and different shapes, but i did not have the courage to take it further at that age.

At the same time I found my girl cousin was into inflatables and we would get off watching each other blow up Lilos and beachballs with similar results!............we never used balloons tho.
      Last edited by LeeRider; 23-12-2016, 20:11.

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

I didn't really discover my fetish until I was almost 16. Before that I would occassionally blow up some balloons and bat them around, before deflating them, but it was never in a sexual way.
        I can't really remember what I did with the balloons the first couple of years. I only had 12" or smaller balloons at the time, as it's kind of difficult to find anything bigger around here (right now I'm struggling to find anything bigger than 10" ). I was mostly a non-popper back then, so I was usually very careful when doing anything with my balloons.

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

First time I overinflated stuff was when I was very young. I remember taking some arm bands (water wings in the u.s) to my room and hiding them after I went swimming. That evening I blow them up in bed and saw that it said do not over inflate on the side. I wanted to see what would happen if I did so I blow them as tight as I could. They got pretty hard but I wondered if it was possible for them to get any bigger. I spend awhile trying to force more air in (couldn't blow anymore so had to use my tongue to push more air in) I kept at it until it was impossible to carry on. I managed to close the valve without letting any air out, then just held them in awe. It surprised me how much more air I was able to get in without it popping. After staring at for a while, I blow the other one just as tight.

At that age I didn't think it was possible to pop inflatables by blowing and blew every single inflatable until I was physically unable to keep going. I never popped any but I must've came close. I was lucky, if one popped it probably would have scared me so much that I wouldn't do it again.

As I got older I found it harder to get inflatables, so I blew up anything I could find. Mostly plastic bags. At first I just inflated them until they got very tight or started to stretch. It took around a year before I took one all the way to popping.
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• t17forLife
            • May 2015

I am 16 at the moment, so I think I might be qualified to speak on the issue. I've been doing this seriously for exactly 2 years now, with the interest being there for about three years.

The first time I played with a balloon on a more serious level was in October of 2014. Between then and a few months ago, I got by with whatever I could find, ranging from small 11" ones I found on the floor somewhere or at school, to larger 17 inch Tuf-Tex balloons that I got as a sample from a marketing company. They were few and far between, and I never had much time to use them, and was limited in what I could do since I had to reuse some.

When I started driving a few months ago, everything changed. Now I could buy entire packs of balloons, and the seasonal job at Party City that I had meant that I had access to much larger sizes and quantities, which I took advantage of. It also meant that I had more time to engage in these activities, since I can simply drive out to a rural area at night.

Beyond that, I have not had the opportunity to do anything with another person; one, because I don't know many worthy people, and two, it would be far too much risk doing anything with someone from the local area.

The real task is keeping all this information away from unauthorized people, primarily my immediate family. I accomplish this by keeping only a small stash hidden in a safe, and covering my track online (easy since I'm the "IT guy" that fixes everything) and in person (destroying receipts and whatnot). I don't expect for anything major happening to this plan, but I have a procedure in place for if anything was to be discovered.

I don't currently buy anything online, but I will as soon as I register my new Post Office box at the depot.

All that said, only covers physical media and interaction. Right now, I'm busy organizing the 100GB of clips from OverTheTop into the rest of my collection, which I keep under digital lock and key along with all of my other computer information. I strongly believe in online privacy, both from the government, corporations, and yes, individuals such as family and friends.

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by James5239
              Oh boy....

When I was about 14 years old I got a girlfriend named vivian now we had been dating for around 6 months until we had sex I came to find out DURING the intercourse that she had a inflatable fetish because she brought out one of those and started inflating it at that moment i literally could not express my happiness to her i carried balloons on me back then and just so happened to have a 24 inch'er on me. I Inflated it well past its rated size i laid down on the bed and she started riding it on my dick. Literally was in nirvana for the rest of that day
              Wow, so you had sex at 14?? Was your girlfriend the same age at this time?

Comment

• Steve_inflator
                • Aug 2013

As a teen I never had my own internet access. I got connected online in 2002 at age 21.

Prior to that, of course, I didn't know what balloon fetish was and I though I was the only strange person who got turned on by balloons being blown up, so I kept it all to myself to avoid any potential mocking and ridicule.

When I had a chance, I'd use whatever spare pocket money or part-time wage I had available to buy the biggest balloons possible whenever I travelled. I hardly ever bought balloons locally because I was scared that someone I knew was going to start asking questions or mention it to my family members.

I enjoy the freedoms of being an adult and online shopping so much these days.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                  • Mar 2016

I really found out exactly what my attraction was to balloons when I was about 13. I found out that there are plenty of other people like me. At that point, I really started humping and rubbing myself against them more often.

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
                    POP-O-RAMA!
                    • Feb 2016

WOW, do I envy you teenagers in this community today!

I will be turning 40 in January just to give everyone a perspective. Oh how I wish I had the "internets" back in those days and the access to these HUGE balloons that are available today! My adventure started when I was about 13 or 14. This was around 1990/1991. I was jumping on a big 36" beach ball in the backyard and... well... I wet the front of my shorts. I got scared because I had no idea what just happened... I thought I peed myself. Nope, that was my first spontaneous ejaculation! This would soon evolve into fetish for balloons about a year or so later.

I didn't even know the word "fetish" back in my teens... I had no idea that there were others out there with the same thoughts and fantasies that I was having. I honestly thought something was wrong with me. For almost eight years, I thought I was all alone in the world.

I was so ashamed of myself back in my teens... I was pretty depressed for other numerous reasons, but the "girls bouncing on balloons and beach balls fantasy" just made matters worse. Sometime around age 19 or 20, I was about ready to give up on my sexual frustrations and (try) to forget the whole thing. I had no girlfriend(s) at the time and I was so worried I would be rejected if someone found out about my weird fantasy and kink. I had even gone so far as to research psychology books at the library looking for answers to what was "wrong" with me.

I discovered that I was no longer alone about a month after I turned 21... February 1998 to be exact. That moment changed my life! I have been lurking in this community ever since. Oh how I wish these video clips and photos existed back in the 90's! I look at my rather large collection of photos and videos and I am still awe struck by how much content exists these days. Just browsing people's "VK" profiles is mind-boggling!

I am also glad there have been many others that I could chat with on IRC, instant messaging, posting boards, forums, and social media. Having others to express myself with has been "therapeutic" to say the least!

Enjoy these days folks! This is the golden-age of the balloon/inflatable fetish!

Mike The Bouncer

Comment

• blnppr
                      • Jan 2016

I believe I've mentioned this before. When I was 17 I had my first girlfriend. She hosted a birthday party for one of her friends and there were a ton of balloons. Nobody paid attention to them, so after the party ended, she and I were cleaning up. She asked me to take down the decorations while she cleaned the kitchen. I took down the streamers and balloons. I threw away the streamers, but just piled the balloons on the floor. After a bit, she came in and asked why I didn't pop the balloons. I told her I didn't know what she wanted to do with them.

At that point, she said she's going to pop them. She sat on the first one and mentioned she loved popping balloons. I was wearing shorts at the time and watching her bounce on the balloons made me hard as a rock. She noticed and asked me if I had a balloon fetish. I confessed right there, as there was no use in denying it. She then started grinding balloons into my lap. After about 15 balloons were popped in my lap, she pulled off my shorts and had me sit in a balloon. She gave me oral while I was sitting on balloons. She would pause and tell me "pop it!". She didn't mind having me sit pop balloons right next to her face. I ended up having an amazing orgasm. I'll never forget it.

Comment

• Ryan556
                        • Sep 2016

Well for me it kind of started a tad bit before I was a teenager but I remember around 12/13 already having some sort of attraction towards balloons I one day thought " I always wear clothes when humping why not go bare skin" and thats when I had my 1st actual orgasm in my life and it was with a 12in balloon. Of course being 22 now my love for balloons has expanded with variety! still remember that day though like it was yesterday!

Comment

• JOhara
                          • Jul 2015

It was my early teens that I began to understand why pressing balloons or large inflatables "there" felt good. In my early teens it was more old inflatables laying around from when I was younger, cheap hop ball and an smaller stretchy plastic inner tube float, then balloons as it was hard for me to get balloons in the house during this age.

I regularly liked to press up against the two toys separately but one day, around age 13, alone , I decided to experiment lol I turned the float vertical to straddle down on it and got myself to balance, while straddling the float, on top of the hop ball. Somehow without sliding off i managed to lift my legs off the ground so all my weight was onto the float and the ball which pressed hard into that "area" and it felt great.

The squeaky grinding noise and vibration of the float pressing down onto the ball was amazing. I started slowly moving back and forth listening to it squeak and the pleasure got more and more intense. Pressing hard i gave light bounces as to not burst the thin float until this overload of pleasure overcame me and startled me. My first orgasm! Although at the time I had no idea what happened or why my underwear was all wet lol

Fast forward nearly 20 years to now my fetish has evolved somewhat. Im a guy but I am more into girly balloons especialy pink light and light blue. I just picked up pink, yellow, purple and baby blue 16" balloons from a local store today for some playtime at my own home. I have developed a fetish for pregnant girls and I enjoy baby shower, poka dot and other similar prints on balloons which unfortunately I see little of in videos or photos (anyone care to share anything?). I wrote a story some time ago about girls decorating for a baby shower and start over inflating, bouncing on and popping balloons.

Im a semi-phobic non popper but love seeing girls overinflate and ride/grind/squeeze to popping

Thats a little about my fetish during my early teens

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
                            The Balloon Stuffer
                            • Apr 2013

I wrote about this in my life story that is under "Poems & Stories".

Comment

• thevinylrider
                              • Apr 2016

Started really young with inflatable dolphin in the bath tub, and a blow up bath pillow that was soft as silk and by far my favourite to this day. By the time i became interested in swimsuit/lingerie mags and playboy, i couldnt enjoy them without a balloon or inflatable. There was a hot bikini infomercial at 3 am id enjoy my big black swim tube or balloon to. Id wait until she rolled over in the surf and kick up her feet showing those sexy wet soles and blow. Id hump inflated anything if given a chance. my friend had a queen airmattress standing up in the basement and i climbed up its side and slide against it. Also attacked inflatable lips in a young friends pool and did the swim ring at a waterpark, i was incurable.

There was great fear and shame that accompanied my fetish. Gosh i remember the shame and dread. Dreading when my parents left the house how i knew id succumb to its temptation again. What a load off wen i finally didnt care and saw it as simply a natural sexual outlet. I took great pains to hide my balloon and inflatable stash in boxes of books or crammed behind the bed. No one ever caught on. I remember my shame led me to cut up my dinghy and blue air mattress as child . Also did that with some rings later on. Now i just embrace it

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎