X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonrider
    • Jan 2017

Stuffing a GL 1200 with balloons

Hello

I was planning to stuff a gl 1200 with som über tight belbals this weekend. Then the question is then how to do this? Inflate the GL 1200 a bit, then inflate the belbals inside the gl1200,then when all the belbals are inflated then fully inflate the gl 1200?

And what happens if a belbal pop inside the gl 1200 do the gl pop as well? Just curious. Anyone else done this before? if so advice would be great!
  • kahuna09
    • Jul 2013

Re: Stuffing a GL 1200 with balloons

i think Angel from Clubsteffi did a video where she was riding a GL with almost the very same thing. one of the girls did not sure if it was her or not. looked like a great time.

i would inflate the gl half way and then the other balloons inside and then finish the gl. and have a fun.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

I've seen it done elsewhere, but not done it myself yet. I have filled a clear PVC walking ball (it's a 2 metre beach ball with an air tight zipper) full of 72 inch Cattexes before though

Comment

• Danman1987
        • Nov 2012

I always wanted to do that Craggy, but with 16 inch balloons and then try to walk around. Would be fun!

Comment

• someloonerguy
          • Aug 2016

I have done this with a gl1200 and 24" Amscans! I inflated the gl enough to accommodate the 24"ers, inserted one uninflated and blew it up, tying it while it was in side the gl.

Remember! When you inflate a balloon inside another one and you're holding the balloon you're inflating so that no air is escaping from the gl the gl will expand as well, so calculate for that as well when you blow up the gl.

On a related note- I also did this with a Clear 24" Amscan and several Geo Donuts. I got one of each color in a bag of crystal Geos in there and the 24" could still inflate further enough for the Geos to move and bounce around. It was really pretty against the light before they began to oxidize.

Comment

• BigBreathless
            • Jun 2017

Originally posted by craggy2012
            I've seen it done elsewhere, but not done it myself yet. I have filled a clear PVC walking ball (it's a 2 metre beach ball with an air tight zipper) full of 72 inch Cattexes before though
            You have the best ideas

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍