Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gray A Loon
    • Jul 2017

Let's write a story together!

I'm pretty sure this has been done before, and I'm pretty sure you all know how it works. Basically, one person starts the story and then the next person continues, etc,etc.

I'll start:

I lay on my bed, in nothing but my underwear, with one hand down my panties and the other holding an uninflated pink balloon. I’m ready. So ready. I can feel my panties being drenched as we speak. I only get wetter when I put the balloon to my lips and begin to blow. Suddenly, a surge of pleasure jolts through my body as my breath leaves, my other hand starts acting on its own rubbing my wet pussy. It feels so good I can barely draw a second breath to blow into the balloon. But I manage it. A long, steady breath. I’m trying to be as quiet as I possibly can so no-one hears what I’m up to. I’m supposed to be a ‘good girl’. If only people knew….

I adjust the neck of the balloon as I continue to breathe into it. My other hand still going crazy, I can’t stop it. I blow, watching as the balloon expands in front of me, it shimmers in the light. That turns me on even more, it’s so pretty. I let out a low moan into the balloon.

*Knock knock knock*

Shit. The sound makes me jump and I let go of my balloon. In that moment I seem more concerned that someone might have heard the balloon than that they’d discovered I was masturbating. Weird, huh?

Now it's your turn to continue the story!
  • albertcerruti
    • Aug 2018

Re: Let's write a story together!

"If I stay quiet maybe the person would go away" I thought to myself as I held my breathe. Seconds felt like minutes but I eventually heard the sound of footsteps leaving as I let out a sigh of relief.

I reposition myself as I placed the balloon back into my mouth and slid my hands back into its familiar position.

I blew a breathe into the balloon as I watched it expand, my sexual senses returning. "Maybe I should just race myself and blow it up quickly until it pops." I thought to myself.

A second breathe went in and a third as I started rubbing myself quicker. I begin fantasizing about how big the balloon could get before it would explodes. The fear and anticipation made me increasingly horny. I wanted it to happen but I was also afraid of the noise that it would make. The tension and duality was what I always loved about my balloon play.

I blew hard and......

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

There’s another knock at the door.
      “You alright in there? I need you to move your car, you’re blocking the drive.”
      It’s my roommate. What do I do? They better not come in now. “Can you move it, I’m not feeling too well.” I say, still holding the tight balloon. If I let the air out now, surely they’ll hear it...
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Gray A Loon
        • Jul 2017

The door suddenly opens, making me jump. I let go of the balloon and it noisily flies around the room, landing back on the bed.

"What are you doing in here? What was that noise? It sounded like a balloon or something."

I shake my head, embarrassed. "It's not what it looks like."

My incredibly hot roommate stifles a laugh. "Oh, wasn't it?"

Comment

• LoonerHans
          • Oct 2018

I didn't knew she would be so interested in knowing what thing made the sound. She switched on the lights and asks me again with a mischievous grin, "Chick it out girl. I know you love balloons and have seen shards of them here and there."

Shit! Why am I so lazy to clean up the mess after my b2p sessions?! I'm really a jerk. I remember how I blew the 16 inchers to pop a few days ago when my roommate was away on a date. It was pure bliss! Just me and the balloons! My pussy was so wet that I could feel my thongs getting drenched in it. The Q24 was the most awesome b2p I ever did. Holy shit! That was the most intense orgasm I had while blowing the sexy purple colored Q24 balloon! And the sting after the burst almost made me scream in excitement. But I just hastily tried to clean up the mess and perhaps one or two latex shards might have showed up to her as an achievement medals of mine being a looner. Aah well, nobody knows who a looner is or what is a balloon fetish. She ain't gonna understand what fate those balloons met.

"Cmon now. Are you gonna hide the kink you have?? I too love balloons the same way as you do!"

Wait what? Did I hear right? Is she talking about herself?? I just can't believe my ears!! Is she a looner too? Naah! It can't be! I never saw her with a balloon. What if she wants to me to spill the beans? No..whatever it may take, I won't accept that I'm a looner.

"Is that how you want to hide your fetish? Oh my God just look at you!! What's there to shy about? I am damn sure that you were blowing a balloon before I opened the door. I can smell the latex dear! Umm let me guess....is it a qualatex 24? It's one of my fav too!!"

Holy mother of God!! That's something I would never be able to do! What looner is she?! She just guessed the balloon I was inflating...I wonder she may now guess the color of the balloon too lol!

"What trash are you talking about?! Me and balloons?! Hell no. I hate balloons. And those shards were of the balloons my boyfriend gave to me. I popped it and forgot to clean the mess. Sorry. And what the hell is qualatex? I don't understand what are you talking about!?"

"Aww look at this cutie! How many times I need to tell you that you suck at lying?"

Well that's one thing I would accept fully *sigh*.

To my horror she starts to search for that pink balloon I let go off.

"Hey Jess! You must be tired. Come have a seat. Tell me how was your trip? I am so curious to know how did it go!" I am trying my level best to divert her mind from searching that piece of latex. Uggh! I don't want to reveal my fetish to her.

"Ohh yeah it was fun!! But Liz, you need to have a look at yourself. You look so cute while telling lies! Awww!"

Am I? Fuck! Why can't the blood stop gushing in my cheeks!! Omg I'm so nervous right now. I'm sweating!

"Aah there it is! I found it! And voila!! A qualatex 24" pink balloon! Pretty choice huh?"

Crap. I'm busted. Wish this episode never happened. I wish I am in a dream! Ohh God! Please. But alas, I am awake. It isn't a dream. Face it Liz. Didn't knew that Jess is such a curious being.

"Did I mention that Q24s are my fav? I want to blow this right now! Oh my gosh I'm already feeling a rush in me!"
          NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
            Breath King
            • Oct 2018

She stretches the Q24, and takes the deepest breath she can muster. The sound of the inhalation is throaty and guttural. She closes her eyes, straining with the effort. With the balloon now between her lips, she blows with everything she has. The balloon starts to expand.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
              Stretched like space-time
              • Feb 2018

EDITED: BOLD stuff is what i added
              FFFWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHH

the balloon is starting to get big. She took it out of her mouth, her red lipstick left a wet imprint of her lips around the nozzle. she inspected the balloon carefully before opening her mouth and submerging it inside her sloppy mouth again and giving it a wet long blow all the while staring at me with a funny smile. The balloon is starting to get more transparent and strings of saliva are starting to get visible inside the balloon. I am in pure ecstasy, what is left of my self control was just able to stop me from jumping on her and letting my waterfalls run on her face, my legs are shaking, my clit is pulsating, i couldn't hold it much longer. I have to finish myself off! I can't go unsatisfied like that! the frustration is killing me! Just when i was about to enter a trance, she takes the balloon out of her mouth while still looking at me, and moves the balloon's wet messy nozzle near my lips indicating me to blow. Should i blow? i thought to myself, well she must be a looner, noone blows like that and there's no point in lying anymore. I better finish what i started. I look down noticing her fresh wet lipstick mark on the nozzle, i open my mouth, move it closer to the nozzle and gently close my mouth around the balloon. I can taste her cold saliva on it. She looks me in the eye, still smiling , i look at her with shining eyes filled with sexual unsatisfaction and horniness trying to blow but ended up putting in a shaky breath, and just then my legs clench together and I feel the build up. My muscles suddenly contract forcefully and the orgasm is postponed, I couldn't hold it any longer, I'm about to pass out. I look at the bed and oh my god, the wet patch is so large, my cheeks are burning red.

"I think its better if i do the blowing, you're not doing a good job at hiding your arousal."

and with that she takes the balloon from my mouth and puts it back into hers and with her smiling face she continues to blow.
              Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 09-11-2018, 01:08.
              And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• BlowAndInhale
                Breath King
                • Oct 2018

“Um, Jess?” Says Liz.

“Hmm?” Jess replies, with the balloon still in her mouth.

“Don’t you think it’s big enough yet?”

“Nope.” And with that, Jess prepares another rasping breath, and blows. But something starts to change. Jess’ eyes start to water and her cheeks start to flush. The breaths are becoming desperate. Liz has never seen determination of this magnitude.

“Jess, maybe you should tie it off.”

“No. Please. I have to take it to popping.” And Jess continued to blow violently into the extremely swollen latex orb.

Comment

• LoonerHans
                  • Oct 2018

A slight note to looners who wanna continue the story.

1. Liz is a looner and loves to b2p. Her fav balloon being a Q24.

2. Jess accepts tht she is a looner.

3. Liz is telling the story. So it is kind of autobiographical.

I hope u guys will keep these things in mind I wrote these points so as to make this story sound more appealing. And trust me, this story is gonna be the best one!

I would like to thank Gray A Loon for this wonderful idea.

Regards
                  NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• LoonerHans
                    • Oct 2018

Why nobody is continuing the story?
                    NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• bigballcollector
                      • Mar 2017

there is a lack of ideas...? I would be awesome if a girl writes the story, I think it would be much more special than that men can write, do you agree?
                      Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                        Stretched like space-time
                        • Feb 2018

i am starting to get uncomfotable and very nervous. I don't like it when I'm not the one in control of the balloons' fate.
                        i look at my options, i can either chicken out or explode the balloon myself. I opt for the latter.

"Uh, can i burst it?"

"mhhmmm", she refused with a headshake resulting in the overinflated balloon to dance wildly around her lips.

the messed up neck was pushing against her lips. Saliva inside the 24 inch balloon indicated a sloppy and messy ending.

i place my fingers tightly in my ears and lean back a little.

jess looks at me surprised, she smiles and resumes her blowing.

jess takes a huge breath and blows firmly. Mid breath, the balloon goes BANG, showering both of us with pink latex and sticky saliva from both our mouths. I cringe, jess leans in and kisses me on the lips.
                        Is she really a looner? i mean what are the odds? it's highly unlikely, maybe she's doing this to get in my pants after all.

(i personaly think that jess shouldn't be a looner, and keep it a bit realistic. But i have no problem following your ideas, whatever they may be.)

There was only silence in the room, Jess's eyes were doing the talking, they were filled with lust and love. She wanted me. I didn't know Jess was into girls.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

At this point, i didn't really care, my vagina needed relief so badly, and she just admitted to being a looner herself, was she for real?

"It's okay, but..Jess, are you really a looner?"

"Uh, no, i just wanted to tease you a bit, seeing you like that was the sexiest thing, i couldn't resist joining."

"how do you know about all these things then?"

"well, last week when i was going out, i opened the door but then i forgot my keys, so i closed the door and walked silently to my bedroom to where my other purse was, you surely thought i was gone, because you started pleasuring yourself and blowing up a balloon, the bang scared the shit out of me. I searched your fantasy up and read about it, very funny fantasy you got there. And later that same day i found your bag of qualatex 24 inch balloons."

All of this was getting me very wet. I was never into girls but now i couldn't care less, I wanted to finish. I spread my legs wide open inviting her.
                        She looks at the gigantic wet patch between my legs and smiles.

"you sure you want this?" asked jess

that was enough to set me aflame. i Stand up walk to her and kiss her hard on the lips.

Jess pushes me away and goes to my nightdrawer and grabs my stash of balloons. I feel a bit wierd since she knew about my fetish. She grabs an uninflated blue 24 inch qualatex balloon and pushes me into the bed.

I was breathing heavily, i was teased so much , my orgasm postoned for so long, i'm in for an explosive end.
                        Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 03-12-2018, 23:40.
                        And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• LoonerHans
                          • Oct 2018

Originally posted by loonerfun00
                          i am starting to get uncomfotable and very nervous. I don't like it when I'm not the one in control of the balloons' fate.
                          i look at my options, i can either chicken out or explode the balloon myself. I opt for the latter.

"Uh, can i burst it?"

"mhhmmm", she refused with a headshake resulting in the overinflated balloon to dance wildly around her lips.

the messed up neck was pushing against her lips. Saliva inside the 24 inch balloon indicated a sloppy and messy ending.

i place my fingers tightly in my ears and lean back a little.

jess looks at me surprised, she smiles and resumes her blowing.

jess takes a huge breath and blows firmly. Mid breath, the balloon goes BANG, showering both of us with pink latex and sticky saliva from both our mouths. I cringe, jess leans in and kisses me on the lips.
                          Is she really a looner? i mean what are the odds? it's highly unlikely, maybe she's doing this to get in my pants after all.

(i personaly think that jess shouldn't be a looner, and keep it a bit realistic. But i have no problem following your ideas, whatever they may be.)

There was only silence in the room, Jess's eyes were doing the talking, they were filled with lust and love. She wanted me. I didn't know Jess was into girls.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

At this point, i didn't really care, my vagina needed relief so badly, and she just admitted to being a looner herself, was she for real?

"It's okay, but..Jess, are you really a looner?"

"Uh, no, i just wanted to tease you a bit, seeing you like that was the sexiest thing, i couldn't resist joining."

"how do you know about all these things then?"

"well, last week when i was going out, i opened the door but then i forgot my keys, so i closed the door and walked silently to my bedroom to where my other purse was, you surely thought i was gone, because you started pleasuring yourself and blowing up a balloon, the bang scared the shit out of me. I searched your fantasy up and read about it, very funny fantasy you got there. And later that same day i found your bag of qualatex 24 inch balloons."

All of this was getting me very wet. I was never into girls but now i couldn't care less, I wanted to finish. I spread my legs wide open inviting her.
                          She looks at the gigantic wet patch between my legs and smiles.

"you sure you want this?" asked jess

that was enough to set me aflame. i Stand up walk to her and kiss her hard on the lips.

Jess pushes me away and goes to my nightdrawer and grabs my stash of balloons. I feel a bit wierd since she knew about my fetish. She grabs an uninflated blue 24 inch qualatex balloon and pushes me into the bed.

I was breathing heavily, i was teased so much , my orgasm postoned for so long, i'm in for an explosive end.

Awesome!! If u think it would be better to denote jess as a non looner then go ahead!! There's no problem in it. After all we are writing this story together! I'm glad that after so many days someone has tried to continue it.
                          NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• LoonerHans
                            • Oct 2018

Originally posted by bigballcollector
                            there is a lack of ideas...? I would be awesome if a girl writes the story, I think it would be much more special than that men can write, do you agree?
                            Sadly, most of the threads on this forum are ignored by the female members. I think our tendency to have a talk with them might be giving a weird image to male looners as desperate beings. At last I would say, no female looner would like to talk to us coz at some point or other she would think that we might ask for her photos and nudes.

If some female looner sees my message:

Not all male looners are same. We too hate those trashmouths who always persuade a female looner for stuffs. Due to them the looner community is lacking audacity.
                            NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍