Would you buy videos in c4s with men and inflatables? (balloons / inflatables)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • René
    • Jun 2018

Would you buy videos in c4s with men and inflatables? (balloons / inflatables)

I'm about to rent a house in the beach for some days and I'd like to experiment a bit about selling videos in internet.

Since I've been a looner all my life (>30 years now) and I've been part of several loon communities for years (vk, yiff, etc), I know exactly what this fetish is about and the pleasures and fantasies around it. I like both, balloons and inflatables, but I like inflatables more, specially beachballs, my main sexual toys

I'm a semi-popper and I like s2p above all. I consider myself and expert with beachballs: I have my own overinflation techniques, I know when they are going to pop, I know how much pressure they can resist and how much push them to the limits before they burst. I like to ride them in different ways, environments and surfaces. All these with different brands too.

I'm athletic (I go gym often), young (>30 years), and experimented with loons. I'm wondering if making videos of me (not showing the face, but with different clothes -man clothes-) will be economically worth.

I'm planning to show and make different kind of videos (all s2p for now):

* Doing some overinflations and show how I do it to get the max size of a beachball without popping it in the process. Using a hot steam compressor, mouth, and hot water.

* Doing sit pops (and non pops -edited-) in: chair, bed, sofa, floor. In bathroom, bedroom, living, kitchen.

* All with my own weight: deflating some, pushing them hard. riding them in different positions:
    - Example with the chair: like sitting on balloons, with both hands at sides; with a hand in front and the other at back, like to avoid it to escape; with valve in front and sitting on the valve; lateral, like riding a horse, with feet not touching the floor and hands holding the backrest of the chair (24" beachballs here); forcing a slow pop by adding more and more weight helping to sum pressure by holding the chair with both hands and the strength of arms; doggy style, with legs in the air; with 2 beachballs, one on top of the other, etc.

I'm very creative and I have lots (and hot) sex positions for all scenarios. Clothes includes: (tight or not) jeans, gym clothes, gloves, mountain thermal tights and shirt (I'm an experienced mountain climber), boxers (who don't), etc.

For my first videos, I'd like to "use" about 10 / 15 beachballs (pop all of them), making a full video and short ones with different prices.

Do you guys think it's a good idea? If it works, I'm planning to include girls in the future, but it's not so easy because I'm married, so... Maybe including my wife in some point too, but that's a completly heavy conversation because we have looned in the past, but she doesn't want to do anything in front of a camera.

Please let me know your opinion, thank you!

PS: I'm also interested in knowing if women also buy videos in internet. I've never heard about women buying something like that, but watching the "free ones" is another thing.
    Last edited by René; 14-10-2018, 20:33.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎