Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflate Able
    • Jun 2018

Re: Your best experience

That’s awesome, Beachballer! So glad that you and your wife were able to connect over this!

I had told my wife about the fetish awhile ago, but I don’t think she fully understands and kind of thinks it is silly. I’ve felt shy about approaching her further about it since then and keep it generally to myself.

It’s the act of a woman huffing and puffing up an inflatable toy that excites me. The bigger, the better. The more determined she is to finish it by mouth, the better. My wife unfortunately doesn’t have the lungs and can just barely struggle to get a small beach ball up before she’s had enough.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

About six or seven years ago, a discount store about seven train stops north of where I live was about to shut down, and they had 64 inch inflatable bop bags discounted from A$12.95 to A$4.95. They had one blown up in the toy section, and immediately got hard when realising it was made of that soft shiny beach ball plastic. Went over to it and felt it, oh yeah, it was the thinner guage beach ball plastic with which I highly suspected had used a phthalate based PVC. I briefly picked it up and dropped it, hearing that wonderful "doying" sound as it was blown rather tight, and wow, I was feeling that sense of anticipation. So straight away, went to the shelf that still had a few dozen of them and cleared them out. As per usual, when paying for them I got the strange look, but WTF I couldn't have cared less. :P

When I blew the first one up that night at home, it was a warm (but not humid) Sydney December day, so the ambient temperature was perfect, as I had loose shorts and a shirt on with thongs. Having just showered, my skin felt smooth, and laying on the sofa with the bag on top of my body, I was hugging it and patting it; it was blown rock hard. Digging my fingers into the softer plastic, I could feel the thin plastic melt under my finger nails, but at this point again emphasise, there was no intention to damage it or pop it, I just love finger digging. Anyway after about twenty minutes of edging, finally climaxed and uh!, that december day in 2009 was definitely the start of many good moments for the next year or so.

The unfortunate irony was as much as I loved the soft thin guage plastic from these bags, it was this very thing that made them vulnerable to my very tight inflation habits, where after about two years, most of them developed pinholes - again just from over inflation - I don't actually ride any of my inflatables. But generally speaking playing with these things from about 2009 to 2011 was absolute bliss, and a damn shame I can't find anymore of these to buy.

I've kept the leaky bags for when eventually I have enough money to get a custom order made, I can send these away to a manufacturer for them to build a mold from using these as a template. I've got around half a dozen left, but am treating them very delicately, as I may never see such bop bags again.

Comment

• Pvc_and_Pooltoys
        • Aug 2018

Had a couple, both with someone and solo.

I filled an Intex jump-o-lene with 8 poundland beach balls (very soft, stretchy and supple), and jumped in there and humped my life away until I came all over the place. The smell of the jump o lene and new beach balls added to the arousal.

Also I got given a blow job once by a girl sat on an Intex seal (the shiny blue one), we were inside an Intex summer-colours paddling pool, the one with the inflatable floor.

HOT STUFF.

Comment

• Snake_HentaiSoul
          • Oct 2018

The first time I got an idea that I filled a swim wing with water and every time I just microwave this for 60 secs to heat it up. The surface of swim wing is quietly rough for non-slip design. However, when I inserted it in, the rough surface was really stimulating, made my "stuff" feel really excited and itch. I just reached climax for 1 minute(usually it takes 15 mins). That's the most exciting experience I got.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎