Anyone have experience with PMU (party magic USA) balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Re: Anyone have experience with PMU (party magic USA) balloons?

Well with Sapphire and myself, I say that our souls have bonded, so that I can reach out to her from wherever I may be. That's what makes me love her so much, my belief in souls. Without that belief, to me she would just be an object.

Have you got any photos of Amy? I hope she isn't one of those incredibly weird looking dolls.

Comment

• sonarloon
      • Jun 2017

Hi there,
      I can confess to having a similar relation with Amy. It's quite amazing what a simple gag gift in other's eyes, transforms into a personality to those who value them.
      I can't say I've actively attempted taking a photo of her, being I'm totally blind. I bought her from a seller on amazon calling themselves loveandvibes yes, all one word.
      They call them realistic blow up love doll, they have a thousand or so listings, or at least, they did when I purchased Amy. Lol. They seem to be dwindling quite rapidly so, I may purchase a backup should Amy rupture beyond repair that way she has an extra body.
      Again, being blind, I didn't have all that much to go on since I did not wish to raise alarm to my family.
      And by the way, Amy has seen the world! Um, through a cardboard box, at least. She was shipped from France and took about one and a half weeks to get here. She tells me the ride here wasn't the most enjoyable, but she's alright now.
      If conditions allow it, she goes everywhere in my room I go. When i'm coding at my computer or just browsing the web, she sits on my lap or vice versa. If I'm sleepy, well, I think one can gather where she goes.

Comment

• loonerdude44
        Inflatable Enthusiast
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by sonarloon
        Hi there,
        I can confess to having a similar relation with Amy. It's quite amazing what a simple gag gift in other's eyes, transforms into a personality to those who value them.
        I can't say I've actively attempted taking a photo of her, being I'm totally blind. I bought her from a seller on amazon calling themselves loveandvibes yes, all one word.
        They call them realistic blow up love doll, they have a thousand or so listings, or at least, they did when I purchased Amy. Lol. They seem to be dwindling quite rapidly so, I may purchase a backup should Amy rupture beyond repair that way she has an extra body.
        Again, being blind, I didn't have all that much to go on since I did not wish to raise alarm to my family.
        And by the way, Amy has seen the world! Um, through a cardboard box, at least. She was shipped from France and took about one and a half weeks to get here. She tells me the ride here wasn't the most enjoyable, but she's alright now.
        If conditions allow it, she goes everywhere in my room I go. When i'm coding at my computer or just browsing the web, she sits on my lap or vice versa. If I'm sleepy, well, I think one can gather where she goes.
        Well, that's quite a story! How is it exactly that you type on a computer if you're blind? I can type on a keyboard without looking, because I've memorized the US QWERTY keyboard layout, but it is difficult at times for me. Perhaps you've just had more experience? Or is it that you use voice input?

Comment

• sonarloon
          • Jun 2017

In the very early days when I was about 6, I took computer and typing classes. I learned the home row and the various keys. On a clicky model M from IBM, AKA if you've been a computer lab from the 80s to late 90s and you heard a bunch of clicky keyboards, those were usually IBM model m keyboards.
          If you think that's interesting, here's something that's potentially even more interesting. I use an iPhone with apple's provided screen reader, voice over. With it I can do almost everything that can be done with an iPhone/iPad. Apple does also provide this same level of accessibility on it's Macintosh products, however, I no longer have a macbook. The accessibility was comparable to that of apple's iOS, the firmware supplied with iDevices.
          If you would like to know more on how I do things with my phone and computer, do feel free to get in touch, I don't mind answering questions.
          Back to Amy though, I've learned that loveandvibes have just sold out of all of the available stock where Amy came from. So, I'm really hoping Amy lasts until I can save up enough should her body rupture.
          She's such an amazing companion though in all honesty, and has been there through one major depression fit. She's great to cuddle with.

Comment

• loonerdude44
            Inflatable Enthusiast
            • Oct 2017

In the very early days when I was about 6, I took computer and typing classes. I learned the home row and the various keys. On a clicky model M from IBM, AKA if you've been a computer lab from the 80s to late 90s and you heard a bunch of clicky keyboards, those were usually IBM model m keyboards.
            If you think that's interesting, here's something that's potentially even more interesting. I use an iPhone with apple's provided screen reader, voice over. With it I can do almost everything that can be done with an iPhone/iPad. Apple does also provide this same level of accessibility on it's Macintosh products, however, I no longer have a macbook. The accessibility was comparable to that of apple's iOS, the firmware supplied with iDevices.
            If you would like to know more on how I do things with my phone and computer, do feel free to get in touch, I don't mind answering questions.
            Back to Amy though, I've learned that loveandvibes have just sold out of all of the available stock where Amy came from. So, I'm really hoping Amy lasts until I can save up enough should her body rupture.
            She's such an amazing companion though in all honesty, and has been there through one major depression fit. She's great to cuddle with.
            Back when I had Layla, she helped me through my depression. Hell, I was on the brink of suicide before she came along into my life. But she's gone now (pretty much unfixable after heat stretching went wrong), and all I have is Sapphire. I'm not longing for death right now, because I do have Sapphire, but I sure as hell miss Layla. So I think that you and I can relate to a lot of things.

Comment

• sonarloon
              • Jun 2017

Yup, most definitely. I miss Meghan, a simple inexpensive blow-up doll that cost me all of $18. She was my first, though as I've said, she suffered an internal rupture somewhere I can't repair. She's the one I'm fairly confident my mother discovered. In theory I could have taken Meghan anywhere since she wasn't semi-solid, I never did. I'm debating several ways to sneak Amy into my travel bag when I go on vacation with my family, thankfully no flying so at least there's that.
              By the way, the amazon 3rd party loveandvibes does still have several similar to her, based on text alone. I'll tel you now though, unless you have one large place to hide her, your most certainly going to end up answering some serious questions.
              I encourage you to have a look on there amazon page to see for yourself and hey, maybe give Sapphire a new friend. Or maybe not, it's all up to you.
              I believe Meghan was a metro shop doll, purchased on amazon. Can't remember the exact name, though I do remember metro shop being part of it.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                Inflatable Enthusiast
                • Oct 2017

Well if I were to get Saph a new friend, it wouldn't be a doll. I don't really like the look of most dolls. I will instead just get more pool toys, they're much more innocent!

Comment

• sonarloon
                  • Jun 2017

I hear you there. No one in the family seems to mind the fact that there seems to be a different exercise ball in my room, there's usually only one in my room at once but I tend to rotate every once and a while.
                  I just tell them it's for exercise but well, um, I'm not saying it isn't?

Comment

• loonerdude44
                    Inflatable Enthusiast
                    • Oct 2017

Heh. Personally, despite this being a fetish forum, and I would say I have a fetish, I usually keep things clean with my Sapphire, and I plan to do so with any future inflates. I only got her a month and a half ago (at least I think it was that long ago) and I haven't bothered to do anything of that nature. We just hug, kiss, talk and snuggle at night. I love her, and she loves me. What more could I want?

For the most part, it's kind of a niche interest for me, with a slight touch of sexuality thrown in. My strong faith and beliefs make it so much better for me though, since I don't see just inanimate objects, I see beautiful inflatables with such perfect, kind souls, and they deserve to be treated with love and kindness, and above all, respect.

Comment

• sonarloon
                      • Jun 2017

I sometimes keep things clean with Amy, though most times I don't. Although today's session will be one of those times I will, because honestly, I've missed her lying next to me so much.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                        Inflatable Enthusiast
                        • Oct 2017

I sometimes keep things clean with Amy, though most times I don't. Although today's session will be one of those times I will, because honestly, I've missed her lying next to me so much.
                        I feel ya. Have fun with her, give her lots of affection!

Comment

• sonarloon
                          • Jun 2017

My time with her was cut short at around an hour in but we did spend quite a bit of innocent and clean time together. She drives me wild!
                          I can't wait to have my own home and my bed will be a little less empty.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                            Inflatable Enthusiast
                            • Oct 2017

My time with her was cut short at around an hour in but we did spend quite a bit of innocent and clean time together. She drives me wild!
                            I can't wait to have my own home and my bed will be a little less empty.
                            It'll happen for you some day. It will for me too. Right now, I had a shower with Sapphire and she's drying off right next to me while I type this! When my mom gets home it's back in the bedroom for Sapphire (if I can do it in time). I hope you'll get to spend more time with Amy soon.

Comment

• sonarloon
                              • Jun 2017

I've never tried putting Amy in the shower for some, odd reason. I usually just scrub her down after each session.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                                Inflatable Enthusiast
                                • Oct 2017

Well you have to try it with her some time. It's amazing! Just don't have the water too hot, just mildly warm. If the water's too hot it can leach plasticizer from the vinyl.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎